For regular couples- what's your usual sex breakdown?

Shanes_OralOrations

Really Experienced
Question for couples in longer term relationships that still enjoy regular sex. I assume like us you do a variety of things depending on the mood and time, but I think most of us have a typical sexual routine and I want to share ours and ask about yours! I kind of want pie charts and bar graphs here, but I'll try text first. :)

What's your typical "quickie?"

10-15 minutes: first half a mix of kissing, touching and oral trade off.
Second half usually a quick missionary or cowgirl with vaginal orgasm, focus on getting it done with a quick orgasm each because we have stuff to do! Sometimes she doesn't cum, but that just means she'll be in the mood again sooner!

We rarely do quickies- probably less than 20% of our sex.

What's your normal "have some time" sex?

Usually prep with showers, make up and a sexy outfit/lingerie for her. Usually something that can mostly stay on the whole time but doesn't impede access to her breasts or groin.

Lasts 45-90 minutes typically

We commonly switch back and forth between what we do in order to edge each other multiple times, but the total time in each activity usually breaks down a bit like this:

10-20% kissing, caressing, fingering, making out in various positions. She likes having her hair gripped tightly and her head pulled firmly around to expose wherever he wants to kiss her. We also tend to kiss a lot during intercourse in face to face positions.

20% breast play: rubbing, kissing, pulling, licking, nipple biting and sucking. Starts gentle but gets pretty rough when she gets going.

50-70% oral. The longer we've been together, the more oral makes up a bigger and bigger percentage of our sex play. Oral itself is probably split by time 55% on her, 45% on him, but there's usually a lot of 69 as well, and frequent eye-contact-tit-fuck breaks are common during our blowjobs.

20-30% Vaginal intercourse: Of that, 50-60% in cowgirl variations (her favorite), 30% missionary and 10-20% doggie/other.
We can get the intercourse a bit longer when we break it up with going back to other activities to give me a break from the tight squeeze for a bit. :)

Of course we do other positions and play from time to time, but the above is a good breakdown of a "normal" sexual encounter for us.

Where and how much do you both usually cum?
Most often we both cum during vaginal sex and nearly simultaneously (within 30 seconds of each other)

Her: 1-3 orgasms (2 is typical)
50-60% cowgirl, 30-40% missionary, 10-20% oral/fingers/toys

Him: 1 orgasm (sometimes 1.5...)
40% cowgirl, 30% missionary, 10%- doggie, 20%- oral/facial/tits

How is your "Special time" sex different?

For Her: Much the same as our typical, but usually with proceeding back/thigh and face massage. Very heavy time spent on breast and nipple stimulation, usually nipple clamps/elastics for most of the encounter, and one or more butt plug insertions, with her biggest one inserted before she orgasms. Minimal if any BJ time (more likely the hornier I make her), and lots of pussy licking. Usually she cums 3-4 times. He cums too because she likes to finish riding his cock nice and hard. Usually lasts 1.5-2 hours.

For Him: She gets heavily dolled up (hair, makeup, outfit and shoes), and he films an extended blowjob spanning 3 to 6 different positions. Some breaks for kissing, titty and pussy licking so her jaw doesn't get sore. Mostly cock and balls licking, tongue teasing, progressing to vigorous head bobbing, some hair pulling, and a bit of genuine face fucking. 90% end in very messy facials, with the occasional in mouth or on tits finish. Finish up with some photo time to admire his paint job, sometimes a bit of cum kissing, then clean her up and add the footage to our home collection.

Most used sex toys:
1- Nipple clamps of various types
2-Butt plugs (mostly for her, he tries them at times too)
3- Vibrators/dildos

So that's us. Love to hear comments or feedback. Tell us about your sex patterns!

You spent so much time putting this together, it deserves a response and a "bump"! i never really thought of our sexual activity in these different "buckets"....quickie, normal, his/hers....but after reading your post, i understand the difference. Much of time with my FWB is in the quickie category a couple of times, followed by "normal" 1-2 hour sessions a day or two later. i like the idea of his/hers...special days, with lots of extra-attention. and the "makeup/outfit/shoes" is my favorite (though She typically dresses sexy for most of our sessions.) i also love your toy selection, and i'm going to get nipple clamps for Her. She loves her nipples played with, and clamps are the next step forward! Thanks for sharing, hope to hear from others too.

You spent so much time putting this together, it deserves a response and a "bump"! i never really thought of our sexual activity in these different "buckets"....quickie, normal, his/hers....but after reading your post, i understand the difference. Much of time with my FWB is in the quickie category a couple of times, followed by "normal" 1-2 hour sessions a day or two later. i like the idea of his/hers...special days, with lots of extra-attention. and the "makeup/outfit/shoes" is my favorite (though She typically dresses sexy for most of our sessions.) i also love your toy selection, and i'm going to get nipple clamps for Her. She loves her nipples played with, and clamps are the next step forward! Thanks for sharing, hope to hear from others too.
A suggestion on nipple clamps- start gentle. She always liked her nipples played with, so one day when we were away (and she was frustrated to be on her period in a hotel room), I just got some shoelace strings and started tying them around her nipples, tightening and loosening them, tugging while I flicked or licked. We spent almost the whole night on her tits and she had her first almost all nipple stimulation orgasm. She was all over finding and trying different types of nipple clamps/elastics after that! It's trial and error to find the best ones for each woman I think.

I'll be brief, pardon the pun.
1. light fondling that usually leads to a finger orgasms with several "highs" for her. (5 minutes)
2. manual attention to me which involves some oral on her part (3 to 5 minutes)
3. 30% of the time the manual attention results in a jack off
4. 70% is a 2 to 4 minute missionary position culminating in an orgasm for me.
5. lastly her fairly immediate trip to the bathroom to expel what little cum that was ejaculated.

Total time 10 to 15 minutes max.

No

1. CIM, like NEVER!
2. Oral clean up I would love it if she would move up and allow me to get her off again as I lick her clean
3. tender kissing

I would say that 95% or more of the time it goes like this.

1. We lay in bed hugging, with my face between my wife's beautiful, big breasts and one of my legs raised up between her legs, rubbing her pussy.
2. I suck on and massage her breasts and nipples. This arouses her quickly. She reaches down and begins to jack my hard cock and I may begin to finger her pussy and rub her clit with my hand.
3. She gets excited to the point where she either
a) climbs on top of me and rides my cock, she comes, and then she tries to get me to cum asap. Or
b) she moves us into a 69 with her on top sucking my cock and me underneath, eating her pussy and reaching down to massage her breasts and nipples. She usually comes from this and I will climb on top of her and fuck her in the missionary position until I come. She often comes again from the fucking.

Option a) takes about 8 minutes. Option b) takes 11 minutes. She almost always comes at least once. We do this once every 7 to 10 days usually. It's very rare that it's any more frequent than this.

It is also very rare that we do anything besides this. Sometimes I'll massage her feet, legs, and back. Sometimes she will suck my cock without my eating her pussy. She NEVER sucks me off. It's always intercourse to get me off. No handjobs, a rare titfuck, no anal. Rarely we'll fuck doggie-style.

There is a world of sex I'd like to have, but this is what I get.

My transgender girlfriend and I have been together for four years. Our sexual routine consists of a little kissing followed by my getting her hard with oral and then she fucks me until she cums.

The whole thing takes about 15 minutes and you might think I could be dissatisfied. However I adore her and I love to satisfy her so I am very content.

Our go to is spoons position in the morning. My wife never tires of this position. Sometime she likes it very sweet and loving and sometimes, like Monday she likes it very rough.

Either way, she usually has a couple of orgasms from it. Are usually come once every couple of weeks and She controls control my orgasm.

On the weekends, when we have a little bit more time, we get much more adventurous. I like it when she rides me in reverse cowgirl, she’s squirts and squirts. (Put a towel down)

Even missionary of the side of the bed can be fun. I grab her wrists and power fuck her to several orgasms.

Occasionally, she will spank me or peg me, and we play with sexual power dynamics. We both sorta switch. Sometimes she likes to be railed hard, sometimes she likes it tender. She lets me know.

More often I take a submissive role. I love extended, intense, edging.

Question for couples in longer term relationships that still enjoy regular sex. I assume like us you do a variety of things depending on the mood and time, but I think most of us have a typical sexual routine and I want to share ours and ask about yours! I kind of want pie charts and bar graphs here, but I'll try text first. :)

What's your typical "quickie?"

10-15 minutes: first half a mix of kissing, touching and oral trade off.
Second half usually a quick missionary or cowgirl with vaginal orgasm, focus on getting it done with a quick orgasm each because we have stuff to do! Sometimes she doesn't cum, but that just means she'll be in the mood again sooner!

We rarely do quickies- probably less than 20% of our sex.

What's your normal "have some time" sex?

Usually prep with showers, make up and a sexy outfit/lingerie for her. Usually something that can mostly stay on the whole time but doesn't impede access to her breasts or groin.

Lasts 45-90 minutes typically

We commonly switch back and forth between what we do in order to edge each other multiple times, but the total time in each activity usually breaks down a bit like this:

10-20% kissing, caressing, fingering, making out in various positions. She likes having her hair gripped tightly and her head pulled firmly around to expose wherever he wants to kiss her. We also tend to kiss a lot during intercourse in face to face positions.

20% breast play: rubbing, kissing, pulling, licking, nipple biting and sucking. Starts gentle but gets pretty rough when she gets going.

50-70% oral. The longer we've been together, the more oral makes up a bigger and bigger percentage of our sex play. Oral itself is probably split by time 55% on her, 45% on him, but there's usually a lot of 69 as well, and frequent eye-contact-tit-fuck breaks are common during our blowjobs.

20-30% Vaginal intercourse: Of that, 50-60% in cowgirl variations (her favorite), 30% missionary and 10-20% doggie/other.
We can get the intercourse a bit longer when we break it up with going back to other activities to give me a break from the tight squeeze for a bit. :)

Of course we do other positions and play from time to time, but the above is a good breakdown of a "normal" sexual encounter for us.

Where and how much do you both usually cum?
Most often we both cum during vaginal sex and nearly simultaneously (within 30 seconds of each other)

Her: 1-3 orgasms (2 is typical)
50-60% cowgirl, 30-40% missionary, 10-20% oral/fingers/toys

Him: 1 orgasm (sometimes 1.5...)
40% cowgirl, 30% missionary, 10%- doggie, 20%- oral/facial/tits

How is your "Special time" sex different?

For Her: Much the same as our typical, but usually with proceeding back/thigh and face massage. Very heavy time spent on breast and nipple stimulation, usually nipple clamps/elastics for most of the encounter, and one or more butt plug insertions, with her biggest one inserted before she orgasms. Minimal if any BJ time (more likely the hornier I make her), and lots of pussy licking. Usually she cums 3-4 times. He cums too because she likes to finish riding his cock nice and hard. Usually lasts 1.5-2 hours.

For Him: She gets heavily dolled up (hair, makeup, outfit and shoes), and he films an extended blowjob spanning 3 to 6 different positions. Some breaks for kissing, titty and pussy licking so her jaw doesn't get sore. Mostly cock and balls licking, tongue teasing, progressing to vigorous head bobbing, some hair pulling, and a bit of genuine face fucking. 90% end in very messy facials, with the occasional in mouth or on tits finish. Finish up with some photo time to admire his paint job, sometimes a bit of cum kissing, then clean her up and add the footage to our home collection.

Most used sex toys:
1- Nipple clamps of various types
2-Butt plugs (mostly for her, he tries them at times too)
3- Vibrators/dildos

So that's us. Love to hear comments or feedback. Tell us about your sex patterns!
Quickie: 30 minutes, quick but intense/focused oral for both of us. Her on me first, then me on her. Then usually two positions, cum at the same time.

Normal Have Some Time: Much more focus on oral. Orgasm for her with the vibrator. Sex for a little longer, with another vibrator/insertion orgasm for her. I cum when she's had two or more, and I can finish however I want.

Usual Cum: She usually cums once after oral and using a vibrator to finish. Then once again during sex, sometimes with the vibrator again sometimes not. She cums best on her stomach, prone style. She seems to mentally like doggystyle the most, and sort of cums but generally feels good.

Special Time: We build into it over the course of a day or two, typically. Someone will have an idea and will start to move things in that direction. On occasion it means tasks such as going and buying something in preparation, sending pictures or texts, etc. Most typically it means one of us is 'in charge' and does a lot of the planning. For her (when I plan) it's usually led to 3+ orgasms for her, squirting, and a very wet and tired body that I cum on when I'm ready. For me, it's usually long oral sessions.

Usually she just wants me to play with her tits and lick/suck on her nipples for a bit. As she gets more turned on, she'll reach down and grab my cock, rub it through my pants if I'm wearing them until she feels like she's ready. She'll ask me if I want to use her pussy to get off. I'll do my best to make it worth her while but her timing is usually terrible and will wait until I have to get going for work to ask me to fuck her. I get a few minutes and depending on how frustrated I am I'll either pump my load into her and let her deal with it the rest of the day, or blow it on her stomach and wipe it off for her. If I get time, I'll put on a condom and make it easy on both of us. That's about 90% of our encounters.

She's been wanting it at night more lately and it's been getting hotter, and longer. Still starts off the same way with tit sucking and minimal foreplay from her, but those sessions are usually 30-45 minutes of the same multiple positions. I've started interrupting the procedure by pulling out and going down on her until she cums before re-inserting and pounding out another one. She's found that extremely hot and naughty. Especially last time when I broke from doggy to eat her out from behind. I intentionally slipped my tongue up to her asshole but didn't linger. I'm trying to see if her horny side will allow some exploration. She tells me she wants to be boring but seems to enjoy when certain things are out of her control. She very rarely takes any kind of control but when she does she wants to ride, and impart some gentle pain. I think our record for time is probably an hour. We've managed that twice in 20 years and I don't think I came in either round.

We experimented a lot when we were younger, but now it always just one thing that makes him and I happy as far as initiation goes.

He knows that if I shower extra long at night it's something special, and that gets him excited.

I literally open my robe or wrap and sit on his face, and then things go wonderfully well after that.

There are more times that I have woken up to oral sex than I can remember.

Usually she just wants me to play with her tits and lick/suck on her nipples for a bit. As she gets more turned on, she'll reach down and grab my cock, rub it through my pants if I'm wearing them until she feels like she's ready. She'll ask me if I want to use her pussy to get off. I'll do my best to make it worth her while but her timing is usually terrible and will wait until I have to get going for work to ask me to fuck her. I get a few minutes and depending on how frustrated I am I'll either pump my load into her and let her deal with it the rest of the day, or blow it on her stomach and wipe it off for her. If I get time, I'll put on a condom and make it easy on both of us. That's about 90% of our encounters.

She's been wanting it at night more lately and it's been getting hotter, and longer. Still starts off the same way with tit sucking and minimal foreplay from her, but those sessions are usually 30-45 minutes of the same multiple positions. I've started interrupting the procedure by pulling out and going down on her until she cums before re-inserting and pounding out another one. She's found that extremely hot and naughty. Especially last time when I broke from doggy to eat her out from behind. I intentionally slipped my tongue up to her asshole but didn't linger. I'm trying to see if her horny side will allow some exploration. She tells me she wants to be boring but seems to enjoy when certain things are out of her control. She very rarely takes any kind of control but when she does she wants to ride, and impart some gentle pain. I think our record for time is probably an hour. We've managed that twice in 20 years and I don't think I came in either round.
From my experience, if she's getting turned on when you try new things, then that's what you want to keep doing. My wife is not big on talking about what kind of sex she likes, or saying what she wants, but years of just trying different things with her brought her from a quiet, shy girl in the bedroom to one who regularly requests nipple clamps and butt plugs.

From my experience, if she's getting turned on when you try new things, then that's what you want to keep doing. My wife is not big on talking about what kind of sex she likes, or saying what she wants, but years of just trying different things with her brought her from a quiet, shy girl in the bedroom to one who regularly requests nipple clamps and butt plugs.
Here's hoping there's an awakening coming

Usually starts with arse grabbing and suggestive comments at either breakfast or lunch.
This is followed by more determined groping later in the day...
We eventually end up on the bed kissing and cuddling...
More groping, which usually develops into mutual masurbation...
I finish her orally...
I carefully insert, and then about a minute later her autoimmune thing usually kicks in and I get cock-blocked...
Get off between her tits or arse cheeks...
Lay there wondering whether it was worth it.

depends on my mood.... sometimes I want slow love making with lots of kisses, oral pleasure, and missionary sex so I can see his face. Other times I want to just cum as much as possible and have him as deep inside me so I will ride him so I can control where and how deep his cock is inside me. If I am wanting dirty naughty sex then I will get with my ass up so he can take my hips and smack my ass and fuck me silly. Hormones do crazy things to me.

Interesting!!

We have a pretty typical theme in our sex that is the day to day sex. Starts with cuddling the man either one of us makes a move or asks if it’s in the cards. Some kissing and groping. He will finger me and tease me getting we wet. Sucks on my nipples while he plays with me. I’ll eventually reach down and tease him a bit. Often I’ll duck his cock for a minute then we have sex in various positions. Cowgirl and missionary with a bit of prone or face down ass up, sometimes doggie. He will cum in me (my favorite part) then we snuggle and he will play with my freshly fucked pussy and I’ll get my vibrator and get my orgasm while he fingers me and sucks my titties. That all usually takes 30ish min.

Extended play gets fun. Usually when we have had a few drinks. Extra foreplay of similar sort. Maybe get a dice game out to leave things to chance. Last night we got the dice out and it was fun. He rolled “spank” and “lips” so he straddled my torso and spanked my mouth with his hard dick. 👅 Then I got out my butt plug and he played with my ass and plugged me and then we slowly fucked for a bit so he could admire the plug. Took a break for some kissing then back to fucking. Reverse cowgirl for the view and then he pinned me down in prone and fucked me hard and painted my pussy with cum. I then clean him off with my mouth and then he played with my cummy pussy for a few minutes then I got my vibe and I get my orgasm. That typically takes an hour or more. After we always go get a snack together.

Quickies are hard and fast and I’m just looking to get filled with cum. 5-10 min total of getting me wet and then filled up. That’s usually in the morning before work.

We have sex 1-2x per week on average. Some weeks we skip all together. Others it’s 4-5 times. Just depends on hormones, stress and time.

Interesting!!

We have a pretty typical theme in our sex that is the day to day sex. Starts with cuddling the man either one of us makes a move or asks if it’s in the cards. Some kissing and groping. He will finger me and tease me getting we wet. Sucks on my nipples while he plays with me. I’ll eventually reach down and tease him a bit. Often I’ll duck his cock for a minute then we have sex in various positions. Cowgirl and missionary with a bit of prone or face down ass up, sometimes doggie. He will cum in me (my favorite part) then we snuggle and he will play with my freshly fucked pussy and I’ll get my vibrator and get my orgasm while he fingers me and sucks my titties. That all usually takes 30ish min.

Extended play gets fun. Usually when we have had a few drinks. Extra foreplay of similar sort. Maybe get a dice game out to leave things to chance. Last night we got the dice out and it was fun. He rolled “spank” and “lips” so he straddled my torso and spanked my mouth with his hard dick. 👅 Then I got out my butt plug and he played with my ass and plugged me and then we slowly fucked for a bit so he could admire the plug. Took a break for some kissing then back to fucking. Reverse cowgirl for the view and then he pinned me down in prone and fucked me hard and painted my pussy with cum. I then clean him off with my mouth and then he played with my cummy pussy for a few minutes then I got my vibe and I get my orgasm. That typically takes an hour or more. After we always go get a snack together.

Quickies are hard and fast and I’m just looking to get filled with cum. 5-10 min total of getting me wet and then filled up. That’s usually in the morning before work.

We have sex 1-2x per week on average. Some weeks we skip all together. Others it’s 4-5 times. Just depends on hormones, stress and time.
Sounds like lots of fun! Thanks for all the details.

Interesting!!

how do u ladies get your husbands to have sex more

Interesting!!

Never even thought about keeping a log of adventures, so would have to think long and hard about how to break the flow down into couple categories.. :) But I really like your "looking to get filled with cum" detail in all of these scenarios! Surprised you have only 2 kids with that kind of preference, haha ;)

It never starts the same, but it always ends the same. We will usually make out for a few minutes, she will undress herself at times other times I do it for her. When she's naked I'll kiss her tits and move down and give her pussy a lick. Then I'll undress myself while she lays on the bed with her legs spread. Then I go to her on the bed. Often, she just says, "Eat me!" I love that. Then of course I eat her pussy until she cums. If she doesn't ask, I just go down on her anyway. Only occasionally she'll suck me to get me hard. After that it's usually PIV in missionary, often we move to doggy. When she's on her hands and knees I get behind her and lick her pussy a couple of times because it is "Doggy!" Then we fuck some more. About half the time she will then want to ride me cowgirl. I usually hold out until she has her second orgasm. Finally, we get back to missionary and I cum in her pussy. She occasionally cums again about then. After we catch our breath, we always end it the same way. I go down and eat her messy pussy. That's when she starts calling me her nasty cum sucker and tells me how she loves when I suck her nasty, smelly, pussy. I keep licking and sucking as she humps my face until she has another usually very strong orgasm. Then I thank her for letting me be nasty for her, she then passionately kisses me. Then we talk for a while and finally, roll over and go to sleep.!

Starts with kissing then sucking her tits and blowing on her nipples, then down to lick and kiss her thighs and work up to her wet pussy, swirling my tongue until she has her first orgasm. Next she pushes me on my back and starts sucking my cock. She climbs on for a cowgirl ride, but likes me to finish doggy with a hard pounding while playing with her tits then grabbing her hips. After I cum, I push her down on the bed and lick my load out of her wet pussy. Through the whole session we’re talking about our fantasies, mostly having another guy so she can suck his cock while I’m fucking her.

Back