To Enter or Not to Enter, is that the question?

How do dicks feel inside: there's a really good post by @Littletoo worth all us guys reading.

So this sexuality thread - when does everyone prefer the eager dick the enter?

When do you like to slide in or have it slid into you, early on, in the middle, at point of orgasm, something else?

My wife's favorite routine is for me to get her nice and wet with foreplay. Then I enter her for a few strokes to get my cock coated with her juices. I pull out and she sucks her own juices off my cock. I go back down and use my mouth to get her to the verge of orgasm before entering her again. Then I fuck her at various speeds through her orgasms and my own. She does not like to have a cock in her for a long long time.

My wife's favorite routine is for me to get her nice and wet with foreplay. Then I enter her for a few strokes to get my cock coated with her juices. I pull out and she sucks her own juices off my cock. I go back down and use my mouth to get her to the verge of orgasm before entering her again. Then I fuck her at various speeds through her orgasms and my own. She does not like to have a cock in her for a long long time.

That does sound like some fun variation and sharing going on there!

How do dicks feel inside: there's a really good post by @Littletoo worth all us guys reading.

So this sexuality thread - when does everyone prefer the eager dick the enter?

When do you like to slide in or have it slid into you, early on, in the middle, at point of orgasm, something else?
I think it depends on the partner, but generally in the middle or at the point of orgasms.

I love hubby's cock in me just like the below description, although I like his cock in me as long possible ;) I usually always start with oral sex on hubby to get me really wet and wide and lots of foreplay too

I love being in a pussy as long as possible. Sometimes I cum fast. Sometimes I go for a long time before coming. I've been with women who wanted coitus over quickly and, thus, I obliged them. I've been with others who want to go as long as possible. Everyone's different. And that's okay with me.

entering the female rectum is the fav of most guys, from what i have heard and experienced.

I've been very fortunate to have done anal with a few ladies and always enjoyed it. But I prefer vaginal sex and seeing my lady's face. I find that it makes sex far more erotic. I only speak for me. I'm sure there are others with very different views than mine.

Back