The kid with the "dream cock"...

Beandip478

Really Experienced
So I was on Reddit earlier, and in some subreddit devoted to young guys with huge guys I saw this guy post this picture. In his profile he talks about how wives and girlfriends belong to him, whether their men know it or not, and show other pics of him fucking and stretching out like crazy various females.

Since I can't control what women want or the fact that some guys have MUCH bigger dicks than I do, I have to either dismiss it from my thoughts, or just be strong enough inside to remain confident, and trust any woman I'm with if she says she's satisfied with the equipment I have and the sex we have. Without that trust, you can't have much of a relationship. It's time for some small dick bravery! šŸ˜

By the way, while we're here, those of you who've heard me talk many times about the possibility that if a son had a big enough dick, and he was living alone with his mother, who had seen it and had been driven crazy by thoughts of it, until she finally broke down and went for it...This is the dick I had in mind. Could be a sister too.

[ material prohibited per our forum guidelines]

Last edited by a moderator:
So I was on Reddit earlier, and in some subreddit devoted to young guys with huge guys I saw this guy post this picture. In his profile he talks about how wives and girlfriends belong to him, whether their men know it or not, and show other pics of him fucking and stretching out like crazy various females.

Since I can't control what women want or the fact that some guys have MUCH bigger dicks than I do, I have to either dismiss it from my thoughts, or just be strong enough inside to remain confident, and trust any woman I'm with if she says she's satisfied with the equipment I have and the sex we have. Without that trust, you can't have much of a relationship. It's time for some small dick bravery! šŸ˜

By the way, while we're here, those of you who've heard me talk many times about the possibility that if a son had a big enough dick, and he was living alone with his mother, who had seen it and had been driven crazy by thoughts of it, until she finally broke down and went for it...This is the dick I had in mind. Could be a sister too.
OMG ! I would love it if he banged the shit outta my wife

Back