Threesomes, and the relationship between everyone

I was lucky enough back in the '90's to be in several MMF's where the husband was bi like myself. Two of these were long term relationships, a year or two for both. We never discussed any real dynamics between us, and that may have been the point of failure, bring either of these to an end. I have to admit, at that point in my life I was a bit clueless about relationship protocols, imagine Sheldon Cooper-ish (guy on the Big Bang Theory TV show) thought processes but not to that extreme. I never tried to be the wife's lover and only had sex with the wives when we were all together, however the husbands and I had sex on our at times. Great times while they lasted.

I've always been a sucker for some good group sex. As fun as couples swapping and orgies and gangbangs can be, there's something about a threesome that just cannot be beat. Just enough extra limbs and body parts to make it exciting and fun, but not too overwhelming that you can't give everyone proper attention or keep track of what's going on.

Something that has always made a threesome a little extra fun for me, has been the relationship between everyone. Of course, going to a sex club or lifestyle party and ending up with two random guys all to myself is amazing; I find it so much hotter when the two guys know each other. Whether they are coworkers, friends, acquaintances, or even somehow related, there is an additional intimacy to allowing myself to be shared by those two men. Likewise, some of my most enjoyable threesomes that involved another woman, have been with women that I've known outside of just the lifestyle.

So just throwing this out there for discussion. For those of you who have had the pleasure of a threesome, was it with complete stranger or did everyone know each other? What was the relationship between everyone? And do you have a preference?
I completely agree on group stuff being a lot of fun but also being very chaotic and sometimes you catch yourself wondering what all is going on and who is doing what.

Had a lot of fun with threesomes as well. The first one I had was back in college with my roommate. Not to sound too cliche but it was the basic story of her boyfriend, who we were both friends with, had always wanted to be with two women and it sounded like fun to us so why not and away we went. Her and I would share a few more men throughout college.

It was also back in college when I decided to have a threesome with two men. The first time was out at a party at a bar and the guys were friends and honestly it was my first time meeting them but we all hit it off and the mood and feelings were there so living in the moment things happened and were a lot of fun.

Had some various others since then, being as I am 31 now, in varying aspects. Of course when my hubby found out I had done threesomes before he wanted the experience as well. That was him, me and my close friend from college. When it comes to my preference with threesomes I prefer there be two men and me. I enjoy being the center of attention during those times.

The only threesomes I've been part of, everyone has known each other at some level. Two were with good friends and their lady partners; a third was with my (then) wife and an ex-bf of hers. In every case we were friends first, and that made the sex hot and added some zing to the friendship. I can't imagine doing it with strangers.

I'm fortunate enough to have experienced lots of different variations on threesomes, moresomes, and group (I'm a bi-guy and so I've tried every permutation). There is definitely a unique and inimitable vibe to anon sex, particularly with guys (MMM and beyond). But, one of the most enjoyable threesome arrangements was with my then girlfriend and a close friend of mine (a guy of a similar age). My girlfriend and I had an open relationship and the first couple of times it was a case of my girlfriend and him hooking up. I tend to travel a bit and he would act as my girlfriend's surrogate fuckbuddy while I was away.

Anyway, that morphed into occasionally the three of us getting together - initially, I'd watch him fuck her. Then I'd take a turn and he'd watch. Then we'd switch. That moved to us both fucking her together - spit roast, DP, the lot, as you can imagine.

He did (and still does) identify as straight, but he became increasingly open to experimenting (but as a top only). My girlfriend discovered that she had a major thing for guy on guy sex, particularly when it was me taking a fucking. That changed the dynamic and I begin to default into a more submissive role within the relationship. They both definitely got off on fucking/dominating me. In the end, the vibe was very much a cuckold type arrangement - which, really, was my first introduction to that dynamic.

We actually spent the summer fucking around, and lived together for a month or so (I've had a place by the coast where I'd holiday each year). But then it kinda fizzled out, we all returned to normality, and - even though we stayed in touch (he's still a good friend) - there's never been a repeat. With him, anyway :)

I've had multiple 3'sums over the years. They've been mainly MFM with a few MMF. Some were with my wife, they were all MFM. Very early on we opened our marriage and while my wife and I played together we both also had connections with others separately. Most of my 3'sums were between me and other couples. Every single one of them started out with people who were strangers. All contacts were made through personal adverts in adult contact magazines. This was before the days of the internet. My wife and I agreed early on that we would not connect with friends and we never broke that rule. A lot of the people we met became friends and were long term relationships. I enjoyed every one and have heaps of very happy memories.

I've always been a sucker for some good group sex. As fun as couples swapping and orgies and gangbangs can be, there's something about a threesome that just cannot be beat. Just enough extra limbs and body parts to make it exciting and fun, but not too overwhelming that you can't give everyone proper attention or keep track of what's going on.

Something that has always made a threesome a little extra fun for me, has been the relationship between everyone. Of course, going to a sex club or lifestyle party and ending up with two random guys all to myself is amazing; I find it so much hotter when the two guys know each other. Whether they are coworkers, friends, acquaintances, or even somehow related, there is an additional intimacy to allowing myself to be shared by those two men. Likewise, some of my most enjoyable threesomes that involved another woman, have been with women that I've known outside of just the lifestyle.

So just throwing this out there for discussion. For those of you who have had the pleasure of a threesome, was it with complete stranger or did everyone know each other? What was the relationship between everyone? And do you have a preference?
We had some long term friendships with guys we were having threesomes with no different from some of our straight friends who didn’t know what was going on between us. But we also had threesomes with strangers on a one night stand basis depended on the occasion.

I’ve had a few threesomes. The first was a mfm with my wife and a friend of mine. She liked him so there was some chemistry there. Another was a ffm with me, wife, and a friend of hers. I also did a mfm with a couple I met on the old yahoo groups years ago. Recently, a fwb has been saying she wants to do a mfm but hasn’t committed yet. I have a buddy who said he’s up for it. So hopefully that will happen.

I love sex with 3 people, or more. So many possibilities.

I'm with you, babe! Strangers are hot but two guys who know each other is fabulous! Hubby and friend is also fantastic.

I had a long term MMF for many years. It started when I had a fling with a girl, but wasn't at a point to commit. Her goal was marriage, so I introduced her to a buddy who was similarly inclined, and sure enough they fell in love and married. I stood in for her father at the wedding (he had passed away), and walked her down the aisle.

Well, we were still horny for each other. So, one time I was at their house watching a movie with them. We were on the couch with her in the middle. Somehow it just happened naturally....we were both touching her, and pretty soon both kissing her. We ended up in bed and I spent the night.

They moved to another city soon, but one I visited on business a few times a year. Every time I was there, we got together at least one night. Good times, sweet memories. It lasted about 15-20 years, until she hit menopause. We still keep in touch, but haven't had a threesome for a while.

The most important relationship is between yourself and your partner. If that relationship is rock solid, it doesn't matter if you know the other person or if it's a stranger. We prefer to know the other person so we don't worry about ST diseases.

Sex, in general, and group sex, in particular, is way better and way less drama when the people involved have good communication skills, like each other, and are on the same page with the activities. That only happens with some conversation beforehand.

My one and only was with 2 girls I worked with. The 2 girls were best friends and after that night one quit and then a week later I was transferred, unrelated to news of that getting out. Never saw them again.

I’ve had a bunch of different configurations of threesomes and a few foursomes.

My favorite was with my girlfriend and a female friend and two strap-ons. We played and petted, sucked, ate, and fingered… the friend had never used a strap-on before but she took to it like she was born with a dick. She fucked my girlfriend then came while pegging me. Then they buckled a strap-on harness over my own cock and I did both of them. We all came several times and fell asleep together.

LuckySeven took the words out of my mouth. I think that over the years, all of my 3some fun was with people I knew so we were on on the same page, all free and clear of STIs, and that led to more open and fun times.

As I've mentioned on other threads, my ex-wife and I were nudists and were friends with another nudist couple for 10 years. Lots of flirting and some same spouse play started but my ex and I divorced before it evolved to more. A few months after the divorce, they asked me to join them in an MFM 3some. And because we knew each other so well, and trusted each other, over time it led to MMF, MF, and some MM fun. Twenty years later, despite moving far away, we're still great friends and share some fun when visiting. And I think the success of that experience set the tone for all of my future 3somes...another 4 to this point.

In each one, I was always the third wheel but we got to know each other a bit so that in addition to the chemistry, there was full trust not only about our health status, but also about the fact that I wasn't there to disrupt their relationship...just help add to it. And while it was usually only MFM for the most part, it often evolved to totally separate MF times with everyone's blessing. Like with my nudist friends, the other couples and I remain great friends up to 15+ years later. And while we don't have any 3some fun these days, there's still some hot MF times when we're in the same city. The trouble with getting older is that finding myself in such a situation with another couple seems more and more less likely. But there's always hope!

I was the invited guest for 2 different married couples. The husbands were friends. One of the wives was my ex girlfriend of 6 years, and it hadn't ended because the sex was bad.. the other wife I had been "companion" to at the husbands request while he went through his first 6 months in Army Special Forces and got qualified for married housing support. By "companion to" he meant, "she is really passionate and 6 months away, well Id rather she was with you and I know then her looking for it elsewhere. We never slept together, but it got close and I did fall for her hard. So you may imagine that in both cases they had a man they trusted, SHE wanted to be with, and a guy who was in complete agreement that she was center of attention. Pleasuring her well beyond the endurance of just one lover. Sad to say, when my wife and I tried, there just wasn't another me. We tried with 6 or 7 different men, some friends, some internet hook ups. The friends just tried to get her alone. The internet guys were more in tune with the game, but my wife was a freak, this was her idea and her choices and then she flakes. Turned out it was my fault. She was too ashamed too fuck someone in front of me, she still wanted to fuck others though, I just had to stay home with the kids, that's no different, right?

I had a cpl 3somes before I met my wife both FMF. Guess I used to be somebody because both times they picked me up. I knew none of the ladies/girls and it was lets rip our clothes off and everyone fucks. Way back when I was a whore dog, nothing mattered but the pussy.

Had many with our best friends who we had a sexual relationship with for many years. FMF MFM and once had 3 cpl thing..far from an orgy the girls controlled it, figures. Very close with this other couple and we'd been involved with each other for a long time. Basically knew every inch of each others body. Lots of laughing as well as sex....sex is suppose to be fun isn't it. Over the years we took vids and pics of many of our sexual adventures so whoever was the odd person out would be in charge of??? production?? I guess. Anyways they took pics and videoed. FMF...whoever was the man sitting on the sidelines did the behind the scenes work etc. No one was ever left out....sex....so all 4 walked away with a smile on there face.

Trusting and comfortable with whatever happened made it even more fun

I was lucky enough back in the '90's to be in several MMF's where the husband was bi like myself. Two of these were long term relationships, a year or two for both. We never discussed any real dynamics between us, and that may have been the point of failure, bring either of these to an end. I have to admit, at that point in my life I was a bit clueless about relationship protocols, imagine Sheldon Cooper-ish (guy on the Big Bang Theory TV show) thought processes but not to that extreme. I never tried to be the wife's lover and only had sex with the wives when we were all together, however the husbands and I had sex on our at times. Great times while they lasted.
meine Frau bevor der lover kam und nachher

Attachments

• 72c.jpg
    72c.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 72b.jpg
    72b.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 7
Back