Sharing wives

Wrongholesandiego

San Diego ca
How do people do this? The thought of it sounds interesting but then I read cuckold stories and I just don’t think I could do it. The thought of sharing someone else’s wife sounds fun, but I think I would be too insecure to think that my wife would like fucking someone other than me. How do guys get over this fear or is it just a step you have to take in order to potentially get another girl in the bedroom

Not the same but we always played as a cpl. Whatever she was doing I was the same with their wife, fair is fair after all. Most of the swapping / sharing was with our best friends. Lots of vids from separate rooms that we exchanged at the end of the night. Same room, different room, different houses but everyone's different. Played with a few other cpls and sadly I didn't see but I audio recorded it which I found very exciting. Spiced things up for us, some variety.

I have tried running that idea by her too but she is worried that it would be awkward with her friends after. Just gotta figure out a good approach. If we didn’t have kids it would definitely be simpler

There are infinite types of dynamics when it comes to this type of lifestyle. It can range anywhere from swinging where you both have fun together, like sgts19 mentioned, to having her have full control and doing her own thing completely independent of you. Ultimately it comes down to what works for you.

In regards to your fear of your wife enjoying fucking someone else other than you, it's definitely something that you need to be open to and get past. The reality is, no matter how great the sex is with someone, there's a high likelihood that there's someone else out there that would satisfy your wife just as much, if not more. However, no matter how great the sex is physically, the part that cannot be matched is the connection that you've developed with her over your relationship. That is the part that you need to focus on. At the end of the day, you want her to have great sex. Otherwise, what's the point? You wouldn't want her to give herself to someone else and not enjoy it, right? Knowing that she is being pleasured should be a part of the thrill, not a deterrent. So, you do need to be honest with yourself. Is that something that you could get past or would it be something that you ultimately resent her for. If it's the latter, probably not the right lifestyle for you.

Not the same but we always played as a cpl. Whatever she was doing I was the same with their wife, fair is fair after all. Most of the swapping / sharing was with our best friends. Lots of vids from separate rooms that we exchanged at the end of the night. Same room, different room, different houses but everyone's different. Played with a few other cpls and sadly I didn't see but I audio recorded it which I found very exciting. Spiced things up for us, some variety.
Same with us. A little alcohol some games with naughty rules always leads to a fun wife swap with our friends.

We were able to do it because of our experience in college. We were committed to each other, but were attending different colleges. She was free to date others, and she had a lot of sex with them. In every case, she told them she was mine and the sex was for fun. IF the man tried to get serious, she dumped him. After we married, she was getting a lot of attention from other men, and I gave her permission to have sex with others under certain conditions: one date epr man, condoms required, no friends, and total openness with me. I knew I could trust her. She only had a few "dates" and decided to stop when she turned 40. I don't recommend it for everybody, but it worked for us.

We were able to do it because of our experience in college. We were committed to each other, but were attending different colleges. She was free to date others, and she had a lot of sex with them. In every case, she told them she was mine and the sex was for fun. IF the man tried to get serious, she dumped him. After we married, she was getting a lot of attention from other men, and I gave her permission to have sex with others under certain conditions: one date epr man, condoms required, no friends, and total openness with me. I knew I could trust her. She only had a few "dates" and decided to stop when she turned 40. I don't recommend it for everybody, but it worked for us.
Why did she decide to stop? Just curious.

I don't know any of my friends who would even think about letting someone else being with their wife. I think the percentage of cpls who are involved in this kink are small

I think it would feel embarrassing to tell a friend you wanted this because they might think you were a freak. People in general are too easily offended on the issue of sexuality.

For us, we faced those questions posed by the OP before we started meeting potential bedmates. We believed what we had built together was strong enough to withstand the pressures that bringing other men into our sex lives would cause. And with that each of us sufficiently confident in ourselves to avoid feelings of humilation. We saw it as as something to enhance our relationship, just bringing another toy, a marital aid, only a flesh and blood toy to our bed. It was something we did together. We decided from the get go that we would not involve anyone from our existing friendship circle. As it turned out for us it worked just fine. We indulged , off and on for over 18 years. Yes, we had some guys who gave her more pleasure than I did, but we were able to realise that they were only there for the sex, not a relationship. It worked for us, it added value to our relationship.

For us, we faced those questions posed by the OP before we started meeting potential bedmates. We believed what we had built together was strong enough to withstand the pressures that bringing other men into our sex lives would cause. And with that each of us sufficiently confident in ourselves to avoid feelings of humilation. We saw it as as something to enhance our relationship, just bringing another toy, a marital aid, only a flesh and blood toy to our bed. It was something we did together. We decided from the get go that we would not involve anyone from our existing friendship circle. As it turned out for us it worked just fine. We indulged , off and on for over 18 years. Yes, we had some guys who gave her more pleasure than I did, but we were able to realise that they were only there for the sex, not a relationship. It worked for us, it added value to our relationship.
Good for you man. I try to tell her we got a mix up the monotony so we don’t get bored of each other.

I am one of those guys who wants to share his wife but I have no intention of asking for another woman in the bedroom. I don't have the energy to please 2 women lmao
You and I both brother 🤣!?!? I often know once my wife and I are done ........ she can easily keep going since she's often still very aroused with what's already been done hmmmm!?!?

If there was a 2nd guy or Hell a 3rd guy there then we'd make sure she's fully " satisfied" 😜

My wife and I have been having sex with other couples for many years, we started before we got married. It’s not for everyone, people that do this have to be able to look at this activity as recreational and be devoid of jealousy for it to work. We love the variety and newness of swapping partners. We especially enjoy watching one another in an orgy type situation.

I don't know any of my friends who would even think about letting someone else being with their wife. I think the percentage of cpls who are involved in this kink are small
The people who frequent this forum are not representative of the population at large.

You and I both brother 🤣!?!? I often know once my wife and I are done ........ she can easily keep going since she's often still very aroused with what's already been done hmmmm!?!?

If there was a 2nd guy or Hell a 3rd guy there then we'd make sure she's fully " satisfied" 😜
Exactly! This is how it worked for us. two does go into one... especially when its 2 guys pleasing one woman.

Back