Women who wear high heels in bed

What about the (expensive) silken or satin sheets/duvet???
Just fun for one time.

I love it when my wife wears her heels during sex. I'm wondering how many other wives enjoy wearing them during sex, whether it's with your husband or someone else.

Do you actually enjoy it or do you only do it because the guy wants you to do so?

What kind of heels do you prefer to wear in the bedroom?
just wear them because ehe wanst me too

I have a broad selection of options. If I am wearing lingerie such as stocking, heels etc. I favour patent leather pumps, but some guys like stripper heels as well. And I have lots of varieties of boots. Overall one of my favourites is an open toe scrappy heel that is consistent with a nude look. I also wear heels for work so the selection of options is almost endless.

One consistent factor is that for me when I say high heels I mean high - a minimum of 3 1/2". That accentuates the legs the best. But I also find that it benefits the psychology. I want to look sexy and I want my man to really buy into my commitment to look sexy which means don't go halfway. Commit or don't do it at all is my approach.
Lovely to read, thank you

I enjoy it. Over time I have come to appreciate just how much clothing in general enhances the experience when managed seductively and with purpose. But it is still rooted in the man's pleasure. If he didn't care at all I don't think I would do it because on its own it doesn't do enough for me to offset the potential discomfort and inconvenience. But when a man likes it - and it seems that most do - I really enjoy that feedback loop. So, it isn't just a matter of me doing it solely for him. I also do it for the response that it elicits.

It is a little bit like any aspect of presenting myself to be sexy. I like feeling sexy. I like doing it for him. And I like the response that I get.
There are plenty of activities that do not require a bed.

ftop.ru_54719.jpg
🤤🤤🤤

Yes, I have heels that are bedroom only, and heels that are for going out in.

I might dress up for my partner, and I have heels and boots that I will wear in bed, or rather on.

As mentioned by @cowboyup6977 they are great for scraping up her back, my partners not hers, 🤣 when my ankles are clasped around her back or my legs over her shoulders.

I love my partner, and take her as she cums. I don’t care what she wears or doesn’t wear for me. But, I want her to feel special and I make as much effort as I can to turn her on. She's better than me.

❤️ Her mind, her attitude, her body and what she does to me, all do it for me. ❤️

Used to love it. Until one time she moved a little to quickly and I ended up with a chunk out of my leg.

Bottom line: Not a one of my partners intellectually understood it, but almost every one of them respected my--not opinion, not kink, I don't know what to call it. Some were amused, some fascinated (like intellectually!), some eager to plumb its potential for producing desirable (for her) behavior on my part.

Never did any shame me and truthfully, every one gave it at least a whirl. None wanted to make it a regular part of sex play. (Understandable.)

Back