Gift for my sissy husband?

You should be involved. You should be directing the action and could join in, but you should 100% be there and be involved. He’s your sissy to control.
100% he hast to defer to your Control. That’s what he wants.
Don’t be mean or forceful unless you really have to
More encouraging
Look at this hard cock don’t you wanna touch it
You never know when you’re gonna get another chance like this open your mouth
Just give the head a kiss

More encouraging
Poor guy, us all ganging up on him. Wonder if he reads these posts?

More encouraging
I especially like the face-sitting position (especially with a woman with a big clit) because (1) I love the smell and taste of a woman's vagina, (2) she can better control the position of her body to achieve an intense organism at her desired rate of build-up, (3) she can observe my face by looking downward to access how turned on I am, (4) I can jack off with my free hand thereby timing my organism with hers, and (5) I can better observe her body's vibrations when she gets off. There is nothing like observing an out-of-control, twitching vagina up close. A woman can't fake it when that occurs. For me, it's not a submissive position for the man (or woman) who's licking his partner's pussy from below. Finally, it's my experience that some women initially fear crushing their partners when having sex in the face-sitting position. With some practice, that concern always disappears, especially if the woman on top uses a bed's headboard or the wall to control her position with her free hands.

I love dressing up so I would like my wife to get me some outfits she might find attractive on me, I could never go out and pass for a woman, so dressing up at home is okay with me. Although she has made me dress under my regular clothes and brought me out to various places

I love dressing up so I would like my wife to get me some outfits she might find attractive on me, I could never go out and pass for a woman, so dressing up at home is okay with me. Although she has made me dress under my regular clothes and brought me out to various places
So how does your wife dress you up under your regular clothes? What do you think your wife will do with you when she has you dress up as a woman?

If I were your husband, I would want it to be you (my own wife) who takes me out for those experiences: to the spa, to get my nails done, etc. If you want to involve your friend, you could have her join you, perhaps a surprise meeting at dinner.

Another idea, though, would be to dress up hubby at home, have him help you prepare a nice dinner, set the table for two, let him think you are going to have a romantic dinner at home just the two of you with his sissy persona — then the doorbell rings — you have him answer it. Two choices: it is either your girlfriend who you introduce to the sissy and he serves the two of you, OR, it is a guy you are going to fuck and he serves the two of you. (Of course you would need to appropriately prep either guest beforehand.)
Great story idea, you should share over in the story idea forum

Back