Humiliating my cuck husband

I think fucking your lover in front of him is the perfect next step then go from there. That in itself is fairly humiliating. I think some verbal taunting about how good your lover is and how much better he is than your husband would drive him crazy. While looking him straight in the eyes. See how he reacts to that. Then push it further if he likes it.

Very new to having sex outside of my marriage but it is at the encouragement of my husband. He is a crossdressing sissy who craves humiliation. So I’m looking for ideas on how to give him what he wants (humiliation) as I enjoy other cocks. Could be me in real life with another man or my hubby watching me have sex with someone here as I masturbate in bed next to him.
Hi Megan.... I didn't read all of the replies but many. I saw a lot of physical arrangements and suggested structure for activities with or without proximity to your husband, etc.

But what I didn't see was.... Does your hubby want his crossdressing to be a secret? Would he be mortified, or in our case, hubby says he'd "be ruined" as far as reputation. Not everyone is ok with...coming out and depending on things such as, and this isn't political, but the more conservative hubby is the more he will likely want to keep it a total secret.

Do you live in a small town? This is a big help. For me anyway.

I would ASSUME you have already thought of possessing as many videos, photos, etc. as possible, though quantity isn't quality. The more....dressed up he is, likely the more powerful the card to play for blackmail/control.

If you don't already have them you can bet your last dollar he did selfies.

This might be over the top but I just think that way apparently, IF he wants his CD-ing to be a secret, you COULD put up a little blog with his images on the blog. He would surely not want his buddies at work to know if all this stuff is top secret.

My disclaimer here though is that I am not into REALLY doing anything to hurt my SO and I REALLY wouldn't send his pictures to his mom, or anyone else. But as long as he thinks I MIGHT then I have another means of control.

If you incorporate him as a sissy while you are with your lover that, of course is biggie and I'm sure somebody already mentioned that. Anyway, have fun!!!

the wife should suck her bull’s cock and then spit or milk his cum into the champagne glass that she and hubby used to toast at their wedding and then drop her wedding ring into the cum-filled glass, and they both order hubby to get the ring out with his tongue and then clean it and place the ring back on her finger

Very new to having sex outside of my marriage but it is at the encouragement of my husband. He is a crossdressing sissy who craves humiliation. So I’m looking for ideas on how to give him what he wants (humiliation) as I enjoy other cocks. Could be me in real life with another man or my hubby watching me have sex with someone here as I masturbate in bed next to him.
Have your bull give him a facial then rub the cum into his face in mouth by grinding your pussy on his face

Lay on your back and have your lover slowly enter you. Bring your husband over and have him rest his head on your belly watching your lover as he slides into you. Let him feel the quaking of your belly as you come. When your lover is ready, have him slip out of you and into your husband's mouth so your husband can your pleasure on his shaft and take your lovers mess for you.

If you want to humiliate him. Take him to a night club and you disappear onto the dance floor and have sex with several men right there in full view of him. Have the men huddle around you as you fuck each one in turn and then hand you back to your husband.

If you want to humiliate him. Take him to a night club and you disappear onto the dance floor and have sex with several men right there in full view of him. Have the men huddle around you as you fuck each one in turn and then hand you back to your husband.
Adding to this, have him dress as a girl so guys ask him to dance as well

Similar would be to tie sissy to a straight back chair (legs tied to the front legs of chair, chest tied to the back of the chair and arms and wrist tied straight down the back legs of the chair) in the corner of the bedroom, put a gag and blindfold on the sissy.
That way sissy could only hear all the details going on but not see or say anything.
I fucking love this. I don’t view this as humiliation. Sounds and words are a thing for me. So, when I ask my wife to do this to me, I’m asking cause I want to experience the sounds and words in absolute overdrive without the ability to do anything but experience the fullness of it

You will be surprised at how much he will want to make you happy and be so thankful you let him watch. Please always include him and let him worship your cum coverd parts and let him show homage to your men
That is all so many of us want. To be part of your life and love you
Absolutely could not have been said any betterđź’śđź’śđź’ś

When you’re ready to take that plunge with a stud, use your bedroom. Have your husband follow you and stop him at the bedroom. Tell him “Stud and I are going to go fuck our brains out now. Right now you’re not worthy of watching how a real man pleasures your wife. So you stay hear and listen.” Then shut the door in his face.
This is a very good idea as sissies need is to see you sexualy satisfied. Something he can not do but so wants for you. He needs to see the bliss on your face as you climax, he needs to hear your moans and cries of extacy. He needs to see your vagina gripping a cock, your clittoris and lips swell and coat the man's cock with your fluids then flow with the rich white cum of a man. All things he can not do for you, his love ❤️. To lock him out is he'll for him.

Bring a black man with a 12 inch cock to a bar he frequents, and on a night when he's not there. Suck his dick at the bar. Then make hubby hang at that bar with him.

Last edited:
I haven’t read all the replies, but have you considered locking him in chastity?

Back