Gift for my sissy husband?

Have him wear a tight corset that ties up in the back to get his waist smaller. Have him shave himself all over every day and wear nylons and a garter belt under his pants. Get him used to being a woman. At home get him used to walking in heels. Then after a while you can bring him to a bar wearing a collar and introduce him to guys as your submissive slave
He shoves all over every day on his own and has for almost half a year. Thigh highs and garter belts are common in his wardrobe. He wears heels sometimes at home though I could force him to do it

He shoves all over every day on his own and has for almost half a year. Thigh highs and garter belts are common in his wardrobe. He wears heels sometimes at home though I could force him to do it
Shoves? Does he wear these things to work under his clothes? Also get him real FF nylons (can't mention store names here but you can email me if you want). These are much more restrictive and will shape his legs nice just like it does with a woman.

So my husband’s birthday is coming up in January and I’m thinking of giving him something special. I know he craves me having sex with other men but he’s also given me the freedom to fuck whoever I want.

He has more lingerie and heels than Indi and his makeup kit is pretty well stocked. I think it needs to be an experience. The thought that has crossed my mind is to ask my friend Heidi to take my husband out for a Girls Day… spa including waxing… massages together?… definitely shopping together, lunch, wine, nails painted, etc. Heidi knows he’s kinky and likes to wear panties but I haven’t told her about cucking him or how much femme dressing he does. I think she could handle it if I explained that he wants to feel totally girly without admitting that other stuff. It wouldn’t be a sexual date, just platonic but I think Hubby might really enjoy being with another woman who indulges these wants of his.

Any other ideas?
As you cuck him, do you think he'd like a date with a guy he could befriend?

So my husband’s birthday is coming up in January and I’m thinking of giving him something special. I know he craves me having sex with other men but he’s also given me the freedom to fuck whoever I want.

He has more lingerie and heels than Indi and his makeup kit is pretty well stocked. I think it needs to be an experience. The thought that has crossed my mind is to ask my friend Heidi to take my husband out for a Girls Day… spa including waxing… massages together?… definitely shopping together, lunch, wine, nails painted, etc. Heidi knows he’s kinky and likes to wear panties but I haven’t told her about cucking him or how much femme dressing he does. I think she could handle it if I explained that he wants to feel totally girly without admitting that other stuff. It wouldn’t be a sexual date, just platonic but I think Hubby might really enjoy being with another woman who indulges these wants of his.

Any other ideas?
You are the perfect wife. I'm absolutely sure he will love his gurls day out

I never really saw him as passing but recently with a wig and the right makeup… I think he is. I’ve thought about double date or he can be my wingwoman until I pick up a guy. Then he stays there knowing I’m off having sex with a stranger. Well, that’s a bedroom fantasy we’ve talked about while we’re playing.
Just remember to bring hur home a nice cream pie for dessert, while s/he is eating it You can tell hur all about the HARD COCK the made it.

He’s been on three Girls Day Out and loved each of them. Heidi is getting more comfortable pushing his boundaries and putting him in situations that are a little humiliating. I’d explained to her what he craves and she’s keeping that in mind.

He’s been on three Girls Day Out and loved each of them. Heidi is getting more comfortable pushing his boundaries and putting him in situations that are a little humiliating. I’d explained to her what he craves and she’s keeping that in mind.
Any more hot fun times to report. Have you two had an evening out both dressed to thrill? Has Heidi pushed his boundaries any further 😋😋

I think Heidi does push him a little more each time. Going to more and different places, starting with most liberal / LGBTQ+ and working her way into more conservative establishments and shops. In 2024 a lot of businesses have woken up to making money off LGBTQ+ people so hubby has been accepted smoothly in most cases so far.

The biggest thing they did recently was go to a women’s only spa. Heidi was armed to argue for hubby’s inclusion but the resistance was brief. Hubby presented and dressed as female and was accompanied by an unquestionably female friend. Got massages stripped to panties. Hubby discussed waxing and electrolysis with the masseuse. He takes great care in shaving everywhere and she complemented him on it. He was clearly caged in his panties but that was not mentioned. I was proud of him for being brave enough to do that.

I think Heidi does push him a little more each time. Going to more and different places, starting with most liberal / LGBTQ+ and working her way into more conservative establishments and shops. In 2024 a lot of businesses have woken up to making money off LGBTQ+ people so hubby has been accepted smoothly in most cases so far.

The biggest thing they did recently was go to a women’s only spa. Heidi was armed to argue for hubby’s inclusion but the resistance was brief. Hubby presented and dressed as female and was accompanied by an unquestionably female friend. Got massages stripped to panties. Hubby discussed waxing and electrolysis with the masseuse. He takes great care in shaving everywhere and she complemented him on it. He was clearly caged in his panties but that was not mentioned. I was proud of him for being brave enough to do that.
Heidi sounds like a pretty nice friend! Either of you having sex with her? Or does she do this because she likes it?

Heidi and I are dating. She takes hubby out because she likes him and she’s a bit fascinated by a guy wanting to be so fully girly.
Heidi sounds a bit dominant. Are you submissive to her as well as your sissy girl?

Id find him some guy on doublelist or hook up site. Advertise your husband enjoys playing a sissy and dresses up. If hes turned on watching you get fucked, im sure hes eyeing up that guys cock and probably secretly aroused by it. Let him dabble in some hot sissy play with an alpha male. Men will be coming out of he woodwork to have a piece of that!! Hopefully he gets down on his knees and worships the ground you walk on letting him delve in this fetish.
Yep. It’s this.

Playing with another sissy or being full sissy with a guy for sex? Don’t know any sissies locally though I could try to find some. We’ve never broached hubby with a man without me, even in fantasy sex talk while we’re playjng. We’ll have to see if it ever goes that way.
Not a sissy a real man
You have to set it up it Hass to be someone that he can’t say no to

One of the things you should do to girly up your sissy is to get a corset, the kind that laces up in the back. Get it real tight. Over time this moves the organs around and will give him a nice 24 inch waist. Also put him on a diet so his weight is more like a girls weight. He will thank you for this in the long run, although it will be painful at first. This along with walking in heels will help your sissy become a full blown girl

Playing with another sissy or being full sissy with a guy for sex? Don’t know any sissies locally though I could try to find some. We’ve never broached hubby with a man without me, even in fantasy sex talk while we’re playjng. We’ll have to see if it ever goes that way.
You should be involved. You should be directing the action and could join in, but you should 100% be there and be involved. He’s your sissy to control.

Back