Cuckolding and Statistics

I love to troll the haters in the Loving Wives genre who go crazy about extramarital sex, especially when the husband is on board.( I am in the top 15 of all time commenters, so I have a lot to say on stories) I was quoting statistics from a 20 year old biased study I think Penthouse, that said that 72% of married men fantasize about watching their wife with another man. Well I was called on it, so I went back and researched.

Here are the results of a large scale survey conducted in 2021. The actual numbers are 58% of married men have that fantasy. Surprisingly, 33% of wives have that same fantasy, being with another man in front of her husband. Another stat that came out of the study, that doesn't surprise me, is that 72% of wives in a long term marriage, secretly fantasize about friends' husbands, husband's friends, friends, and work colleagues. It wasn't mentioned in the study, but I suspect husbands in those long term marriages have the same type of fantasies.

So your husband and you are not alone in this fantasy. He is not a pervert. He just wants to see you pleasured. The secret is open communication, with no judgements. In my earlier days, I was with a number of cuckold relationships, where they were loving and consensual, and they were walking this road together, side by side as equals. The secret to the success of these relationships is the core bond between husband and wife. That needs to remain strong, or this won't work in the long term.
I wonder how many women want to watch their Significant Other to have sex with another woman…

I wonder how many women want to watch their Significant Other to have sex with another woman…
probably not as common as the man wanting to watch. However, my second wife enjoyed it, especially oral. She bragged about my pussy eating skills, and would sometimes have me service her girlfriends, and would share me on occasion.

However, my second wife enjoyed it, especially oral. She bragged about my pussy eating skills, and would sometimes have me service her girlfriends, and would share me on occasion.
If I could only convince my wife her friends could benefit from my oral obsession too! lol.

Back