Cuckolding and Statistics

Men, and women, you are not alone with your fantasy. Talk, listen and take the leap
I think it's obvious that most fantasize about this. I obviously do and my gf does too. We haven't taken the next step and really acted on it, but she has flirted and made out.

I think cucking/hotwifing is just getting mainstream and in a few years or more it'll be so normal.

Where does the HOT wife come in to play? Maybe that's a cuckold who LOVES his wife fucking other guys. A husband like me who only gets off thinking of other men fucking my wife. The wife just being a slut wife. Me, being the modern-day cuckold.
In almost any non-monogamous relationship like those I listed, by definition, she is a hotwife. Some men like it, some men hate it. Some men are jealous, but still turned on. Others aren't. That is why all the hate and rancor among the commenters down in the LW story section. My suggestion to both sides is that you and your spouse find out what works for you, and ignore other people's opinions.

If you don't mind me asking, what details did you have trouble shaking?
It’s more what the details revealed. Things progressed pretty fast and boundaries ended up an after thought. That was one thing, another was for whatever reason when I asked about fantasies of hers when we would play she responded that she had none. Everybody has them but I let it go. Once she had been seduced and started sharing details she unknowingly revealed fantasies that I guess weren’t “proper to share with a husband”.

I love to troll the haters in the Loving Wives genre who go crazy about extramarital sex, especially when the husband is on board.( I am in the top 15 of all time commenters, so I have a lot to say on stories) I was quoting statistics from a 20 year old biased study I think Penthouse, that said that 72% of married men fantasize about watching their wife with another man. Well I was called on it, so I went back and researched.

Here are the results of a large scale survey conducted in 2021. The actual numbers are 58% of married men have that fantasy. Surprisingly, 33% of wives have that same fantasy, being with another man in front of her husband. Another stat that came out of the study, that doesn't surprise me, is that 72% of wives in a long term marriage, secretly fantasize about friends' husbands, husband's friends, friends, and work colleagues. It wasn't mentioned in the study, but I suspect husbands in those long term marriages have the same type of fantasies.

So your husband and you are not alone in this fantasy. He is not a pervert. He just wants to see you pleasured. The secret is open communication, with no judgements. In my earlier days, I was with a number of cuckold relationships, where they were loving and consensual, and they were walking this road together, side by side as equals. The secret to the success of these relationships is the core bond between husband and wife. That needs to remain strong, or this won't work in the long term.
I'm going to just...shut the fuck up (PhD statistician and methodologist)...

I'm going to just...shut the fuck up (PhD statistician and methodologist)...
Oh, I agree with you wholeheartedly on that. I have always said, figures lie and liars figure, meaning that with any dataset and its underlying methodology and validity, the numbers can be tweaked to say anything you want, not that it is necessarily a valid analysis. I am a math junky myself, BSEE and MSA. I need to go link it. Due to the size, I considered it a lot more valid than the one from earlier years via Penthouse.

And, from my earlier years in the lifestyle, it is far more prevalent than the public wants to think about. Monogamy is still the dominant paradigm, but I never considered that as true as the public wants to think about either.

I appreciate the comment

You put it very well. I had experienced an MMF before I met my husband but when he initially told me about his fantasies, especially the one involving other men, I recoiled and assumed that he didn't really love me. That he just saw me as a sex object.
However, over time, we both came to realise that we had the same fantasy but expressed in different ways.
To cut a long story short, my husband re-9introduced me to an ex-boyfriend. This relationship developed into an erotic MMF and then became more and more of a cuckolding relationship.
I love my husband. He loves me. But I need other men sometimes sexually and he derives pleasure from being a cuck, even a humiliated cuck sometimes.
I fully understand that you are saying.
When my X started flirting with our IT guy I thought it cute, but soon learned she went far beyond flirting. She would carefully dress very nicely and tell me she had to get some IT advice but not come home for sometimes 5 or 6 hours later. And to think about it, our IT guy is on my payroll.

Just because a guy enjoys watching his wife have sex with another man, that doesn't make him a cuckold - at least, not in the swing community. A cuckold is a guy who gets aroused because he feels sexually inferior. He also views himself in a sexually secondary role. So 58% or 72% of all guys wanting to see their wife have sex with another man doesn't surprise me at all. They're normal guys.
After a divorce from a cold marriage, I had a chance meeting that went from coffee to a five hour question and answer. She was right up front that she needed more than one man and could I handle it. It wasn't a fantasy but a direct, this is how it will be questioned. I knew she liked to swing or had so before. Our relationship was up front from the start. Days before it happens, I can see she's up for some fun, normally two to three. She will purr for days afterwards. I've accepted her needs and am happy to see her fulfill her desires. I think a second time around has made all the difference. i'm not worried about the percentages, it happens. At this point, it's normal for us.

You put it very well. I had experienced an MMF before I met my husband but when he initially told me about his fantasies, especially the one involving other men, I recoiled and assumed that he didn't really love me. That he just saw me as a sex object.
However, over time, we both came to realise that we had the same fantasy but expressed in different ways.
To cut a long story short, my husband re-9introduced me to an ex-boyfriend. This relationship developed into an erotic MMF and then became more and more of a cuckolding relationship.
I love my husband. He loves me. But I need other men sometimes sexually and he derives pleasure from being a cuck, even a humiliated cuck sometimes.
When we were dating my wife went out with a lot of men, but told me about it after we were married. One time she picked up 2 guys and brought them back to her apartment. She fucked and sucked them a couple of times and I often fantasize about how cool it would have been to watch that and clean her up later. It’s become our common fantasy.

When we were dating my wife went out with a lot of men, but told me about it after we were married. One time she picked up 2 guys and brought them back to her apartment. She fucked and sucked them a couple of times and I often fantasize about how cool it would have been to watch that and clean her up later. It’s become our common fantasy.
Yes I can completely understand that.

Given the choice, I would prefer not to be cuckolded. I have been by numerous women and wives but while I have achieved sexual gratification from living the experience and recapping it I apparently do not carry some of the baggage that comes with it very well. One example, I had a young bride that was being seduced by an older gentleman. My efforts to help her sort out her feelings most likely assisted in him bedding her. Once it happen she felt the need to share details that at the time lead to some intense fucking of our own but details I had trouble shaking off as time passed. My hang up, not hers but not really fair to her so we went our separate ways.
You sound a little like those feelings I get. Guessing you were hurt, and thinking she didn't love you anymore, worrying she was falling in love with that other guy. But then the perverted exciting feelings also come into play, you getting excited thinking of that other guy fucking her and her getting wet and excited for him. I've had those roller-coaster feelings with my wife, hurt, worry she didn't love me anymore, jealousy, but then I was jacking off thinking of that guy fucking her, her being a wet horny slut for him. I pictured them together and was jacking off. I think these feeling are natural in a lot of cuckolding cases.

I think it's obvious that most fantasize about this. I obviously do and my gf does too. We haven't taken the next step and really acted on it, but she has flirted and made out.

I think cucking/hotwifing is just getting mainstream and in a few years or more it'll be so normal.
Must have been hot watching her make out with another guy.

I've been a Hot Wife for 30 years, so it follows that my husband has been a cuckold for the same length of time. We love one another as much today as when we both said "I do" all those years ago. For the first 2 years of our marriage, we were a conventional couple, despite Richard's lack of size and his prem. ej. When he suggested that I find a better equipped lover, I was furious. Eventually we started down the swinger's route, but his tiny cock and its habit of going off after about 90 seconds put an end to that, and we dipped our toes into cuckoldry. Am I glad that we did! Not only has fucking other men brought Richard and me great pleasure, it has also helped me find my more dominant side. Richard is now permanently cock locked, and hasn't had p in v sex for over 25 years. He does however fluff any boyfriend who is willing and is an expert at eating cream pie. I milk him every week. He also likes to be allowed to watch. Our lifestyle isn't for everyone, but we love it. It is 100% consensual and it suits us perfectly.
Our lifestyle is similar to yours.
Ice69 had said " The secret to the success of these relationships is the core bond between husband and wife. That needs to remain strong, or this won't work in the long term".
That's the key of a successful and for both fulfilling cuckolding.
We started our lifestyle with my wife keeping me caged and never inside and oral service for her as often as demanded. Years later she took a lover, who fucks her to orgasms , what I and also the men before me couldn't. Her lover and I are sympathic together and respect each other. My wife is not in love with him, but he has become a very good friend, because we often do also things outside sex like visit cinemas, restaurants, football , saunas, nudist beaches,...
We three are very happy together, but love is only between wife and me

Just because a guy enjoys watching his wife have sex with another man, that doesn't make him a cuckold - at least, not in the swing community. A cuckold is a guy who gets aroused because he feels sexually inferior. He also views himself in a sexually secondary role. So 58% or 72% of all guys wanting to see their wife have sex with another man doesn't surprise me at all. They're normal guys.
I think the term is caudalist.

Our lifestyle is similar to yours.
Ice69 had said " The secret to the success of these relationships is the core bond between husband and wife. That needs to remain strong, or this won't work in the long term".
That's the key of a successful and for both fulfilling cuckolding.
We started our lifestyle with my wife keeping me caged and never inside and oral service for her as often as demanded. Years later she took a lover, who fucks her to orgasms , what I and also the men before me couldn't. Her lover and I are sympathic together and respect each other. My wife is not in love with him, but he has become a very good friend, because we often do also things outside sex like visit cinemas, restaurants, football , saunas, nudist beaches,...
We three are very happy together, but love is only between wife and me

I think a lot of people who do not have real life experience with this lifestyle, or simply don't understand it, don't realize that mutual respect is at the core of all of it. For most people, respect is interact conflict with the nature of this lifestyle so it's hard for them to wrap their head around it. No matter how many different men my wife hooked up with, no matter how into a guy she might be, at the end of the day we both know and acknowledge that the love that we have for each other can't be matched by whatever short-term or long-term connections she develops with someone else. There is also a level of confidence that we as the husbands need to have. I know that my wife has had her strongest and most amazing orgasms with other men. Although I'm not small, I'm also not huge and know that there are plenty of men who are bigger than me and she's a size queen. That doesn't affect my ego or confidence when it comes to the sex that she and I have. I think most men have fragile egos and can't fathom the thought of their partner finding greater pleasure elsewhere, not to mention our own obsession with size. Even my wife has told me that it takes a lot more confidence for someone like me to allow her to have as much fun as she wants.

I think a lot of people who do not have real life experience with this lifestyle, or simply don't understand it, don't realize that mutual respect is at the core of all of it. For most people, respect is interact conflict with the nature of this lifestyle so it's hard for them to wrap their head around it. No matter how many different men my wife hooked up with, no matter how into a guy she might be, at the end of the day we both know and acknowledge that the love that we have for each other can't be matched by whatever short-term or long-term connections she develops with someone else. There is also a level of confidence that we as the husbands need to have. I know that my wife has had her strongest and most amazing orgasms with other men. Although I'm not small, I'm also not huge and know that there are plenty of men who are bigger than me and she's a size queen. That doesn't affect my ego or confidence when it comes to the sex that she and I have. I think most men have fragile egos and can't fathom the thought of their partner finding greater pleasure elsewhere, not to mention our own obsession with size. Even my wife has told me that it takes a lot more confidence for someone like me to allow her to have as much fun as she wants.
I’m about average size myself and I wouldn't care if a man with a larger cock satisfied my wife as long as it makes her happy. That’s what it’s all about; your spouse’s happiness and fulfillment.

I think that a lot of people tend to project their own sentiments onto others regarding this lifestyle and in many ways the conventional view of these things is not based upon an entirely honest assessment of human sexuality, especially female sexuality.

No spouse is the best of everything all the time and all humans have the capacity to enjoy variety in their sex life. It is therefore almost a truism that a wife can have positive sexual pleasure with another man if her mind is open to it. Meanwhile, women are perfectly capable of distinguishing sex from love. It is a matter of maturity, having an open mind and being self-aware.

And to the extent that some couples engage in more kinky activities (such as cuckold humiliation) one must look past the superficial. It is a sort of psychological BDSM. We know that the bottom in a BDSM scene is not a victim of abuse but rather a willing and enthusiastic participant. It is much the same with a cuckold who wants to engage in kinky games. It is not a pre-requisite to the lifestyle any more so than BDSM is a prerequisite to any couple's sex life. But those that do indulge it generally do so as two willing and enthusiastic partners.

I do think that the gender dynamics often get in the way of understanding. There are broadly inaccurate assumptions about differences in male and female desire. For some reason I am often reminded of JFK and Marilyn Monroe. We can all see why he wanted to fuck MM even though he had a beautiful wife at home - there is no need to infer anything negative about Jackie or their marital sex life. And I don't think anybody ever thought he was likely to leave his wife for MM. For some reason we accept this scenario easily when it is a man have sex with other women. The premise that the opposite cannot be equally true is false.

I think that a lot of people tend to project their own sentiments onto others regarding this lifestyle and in many ways the conventional view of these things is not based upon an entirely honest assessment of human sexuality, especially female sexuality.
…. ….premise that the opposite cannot be equally true is false.
Well said

No spouse is the best of everything all the time and all humans have the capacity to enjoy variety in their sex life. It is therefore almost a truism that a wife can have positive sexual pleasure with another man if her mind is open to it. Meanwhile, women are perfectly capable of distinguishing sex from love. It is a matter of maturity, having an open mind and being self-aware.

And to the extent that some couples engage in more kinky activities (such as cuckold humiliation) one must look past the superficial. It is a sort of psychological BDSM. We know that the bottom in a BDSM scene is not a victim of abuse but rather a willing and enthusiastic participant. It is much the same with a cuckold who wants to engage in kinky games. It is not a pre-requisite to the lifestyle any more so than BDSM is a prerequisite to any couple's sex life. But those that do indulge it generally do so as two willing and enthusiastic partners.

I do think that the gender dynamics often get in the way of understanding. There are broadly inaccurate assumptions about differences in male and female desire. For some reason I am often reminded of JFK and Marilyn Monroe. We can all see why he wanted to fuck MM even though he had a beautiful wife at home - there is no need to infer anything negative about Jackie or their marital sex life. And I don't think anybody ever thought he was likely to leave his wife for MM. For some reason we accept this scenario easily when it is a man have sex with other women. The premise that the opposite cannot be equally true is false.
I love how you write!

I love to troll the haters in the Loving Wives genre who go crazy about extramarital sex, especially when the husband is on board.( I am in the top 15 of all time commenters, so I have a lot to say on stories) I was quoting statistics from a 20 year old biased study I think Penthouse, that said that 72% of married men fantasize about watching their wife with another man. Well I was called on it, so I went back and researched.

Here are the results of a large scale survey conducted in 2021. The actual numbers are 58% of married men have that fantasy. Surprisingly, 33% of wives have that same fantasy, being with another man in front of her husband. Another stat that came out of the study, that doesn't surprise me, is that 72% of wives in a long term marriage, secretly fantasize about friends' husbands, husband's friends, friends, and work colleagues. It wasn't mentioned in the study, but I suspect husbands in those long term marriages have the same type of fantasies.

So your husband and you are not alone in this fantasy. He is not a pervert. He just wants to see you pleasured. The secret is open communication, with no judgements. In my earlier days, I was with a number of cuckold relationships, where they were loving and consensual, and they were walking this road together, side by side as equals. The secret to the success of these relationships is the core bond between husband and wife. That needs to remain strong, or this won't work in the long term.
I find that statistic very high (at least for hetero couples). The swinger’s statistics are around 4-5%, poliamory is less than 1%.

I find it statistically doubtful your numbers. As a fantasy, maybe 10-14% men and 3-4% of women.

I find that statistic very high (at least for hetero couples). The swinger’s statistics are around 4-5%, poliamory is less than 1%.

I find it statistically doubtful your numbers. As a fantasy, maybe 10-14% men and 3-4% of women.
You need to read the latest Kinsey Institute survey on polyamory and non-monogamous relationship. The numbers are lower than above, but not by that much. Your numbers are so low as to be not even be in the mix. Almost all surveys are showing that men and women are now cheating at about the same rate.

You need to read the latest Kinsey Institute survey on polyamory and non-monogamous relationship. The numbers are lower than above, but not by that much. Your numbers are so low as to be not even be in the mix. Almost all surveys are showing that men and women are now cheating at about the same rate.
Can you share it? I went tu https://kinseyinstitute.org/index.php and wasn’t able to find the statistics on poly and non-monogamous relationships (as well as other data)

Holy cow, what IS it with the anonymous critics (that's being kind) on any thread having to do with infidelity, consensual or otherwise? Insecure men or who?

Back