Letting friends get involved

The lifestyle is such a……I think a good word is “complicated” thing. This is mainly for couples. Let’s face it, a single guy will say yes when invited into the bedroom of a couple or the female half of a couple. Guys are….well, you fill in the right word here, lol!

We have discovered that a single woman will join a couple when she is horny, bisexual, and attracted to both the husband and the wife. The female half of a married couple will join another couple when she is not getting any at home and she is horny and/or bi.

For both single types, it is only about their physical pleasure, very simple. For a couple, it gets more complicated. Husbands usually have much more varied desires than wives. He may enjoy seeing or hearing about his wife having sex with another man in a hot wife scenario. Or he may enjoy being a culkold. Wives have many reasons why they want to play as well.

When we decided to dabble, we discussed it a lot. I mean a lot! The discussions were also part of our foreplay and created some of the most sensuous love making. We were lucky to make the acquaintances of a wonderful couple in the very beginning who took us under their wing and really broke down the lifestyle and explained all the do’s and don’ts, the positives and negatives. The tricks and the traps. We never ever wanted to be a marital aid for another couple so we never treated another couple as a marital aid either. Sadly, you may encounter others that just want you to be a sex toy for them. You mean nothing to them and when they are finished with you, you are discarded. Yes, there are many of those out there. And if you don’t mind being treated as a disposable, go for it! Or if you just want to use others and notch your belt, to each their own. I am not judging.

But the premise of this thread is with “friends”. YOU are bringing your friends to a whole new intimate level. We all have “friends” that we can say hello to on the other side of the fence or help out moving that new dresser into their house. We also have friends that we will share meals with. Attend their kid’s Bday parties. Invite to family functions. Talk and confide with. Have over for morning coffee. All different and various degrees of closeness.

But to invite friends over and strip naked and engage in sexual intimacy with, that is the deepest level. Your head needs to be screwed on right as well as theirs. Because it can be one of the most intense sexual experiences or it can be like stepping on a land mine. It may end up dissolving the friendship, and I mean ALL of it not just the sex part. No more visits, no more phone calls, no more talking, nothing, period. Or it can be incredible. “Mary, my husband’s birthday is coming up in two weeks, I want to give him a surprise birthday present. Would you come over on Friday evening and spend the night? I want him to have two women to love and exhaust him all night!
I would love that Jennifer! Let me ask my husband and of course, when it is my husband’s birthday, I hope you help me with his gift?”

So talk to each other about what you want and I really hope you have the type of friends that can handle this. You need friends that are not “in love” with you all but care so much about you both because then the sexual pleasure is intense! There is a difference between going thru the motions and really getting into it.

Hope I explained this well enough?

That is pretty much my exact situation..it’s fun when I catch them looking and they have a scared look in their eyes…like “uhh ohh” but I just smile and nod like go ahead buddy…look allll you want
My buddies usually gawk or glance when they don't think they'll be caught but I've seen them threw out kitchen window which faces the backyard so I see them haaaaa!?!?

I don't mind and I " get it " why they're looking. I even enjoy it even more when my wife shows off more than she usually does. One time at a neighbor's BBQ she was playing with a 2 year old in the backyard and she was not at all careful despite her in a sexy sundress. The fellas all had their eyes glued on her as she played with the adorable girl and I swear they and I saw a lot of my wife's cute but sexy panties. My wife was clueless that she was giving us all a nice show!!

My buddies usually gawk or glance when they don't think they'll be caught
We have some friends, and she's just WOW. She knows tits are my thing, and she's stacked with very heavy set of pendulous tits. Early on I even jokingly apologized to her that they are my thing, so if she catches me looking I don't mean anything disrespectful, lol. She followed suit by plopping them on the table, quite often afterwords when we're all together.

So yeah, I gawk. I'd never touch without permission, all women deserve that respect. But there's no harm in looking.

Last edited:
the idea of sharing my wife
I always find that such an odd and somewhat deluded phrase implying ownership or control. In my observation by the time a marriage opens up it is not the husband in control at all. For those who act like they do usually end up single, the final verdict proving that point.

In my relationships that extended to threesomes and moresomes it was always with friends except a couple of club encounters. Some were one off occasions and others repeat, though never with expectations. I never believed it impacted on the friendships going forward at all. The occasions were always spontaneous, just the nature of flirty personalities and having friends who were similar.

On the flip side I was always turned off being pursued by swingers. Being treated like prey is something I find creepy. I prefer the emotional connection of friends. I want to know and like someone before I have sex with them became more important beyond my 20s, with the reward greatly higher for all.

Ash and I got involved wayback when there was a bunch of us living together in a house. One roommate would be involved with someone but then also slept with another roommate etc. It sometimes became an awkward situation ending up some move out etc. Nowadays I am more of the side of a friend since Ash engaged.

I always find that such an odd and somewhat deluded phrase implying ownership or control. In my observation by the time a marriage opens up it is not the husband in control at all. For those who act like they do usually end up single, the final verdict proving that point.

I completely agree with you. For the longest time, I would avoid using that phrase for exactly the reason that you mentioned. The fact of the matter is, it has never been a situation in which I am handing my wife over to somebody and I am the one dictating who she is going to spend time with. Quite the opposite. She's always been the one who seeks out her dates. She's the one who communicates with them. She's the one who spends time with them. I am just a happy bystander. I was always adamant that the phrase, sharing my wife, just didn't make sense and like you said, pointed me feeling like I owned her in some way.

But my perspective changed once I had someone explain it to me in a different way. The phrase is not intended in a manner that exerts control. It's more referring to agreeably sharing the intimacy that ordinarily is only kept within the confines of the couple. When I looked at it from that perspective, I could see how the phrase could make sense. That being said, I'll admit that over the years I've fallen victim to simply getting used to that being the way that a lot of husbands express themselves when it comes to their partners being intimate with other men. After seeing the phrase so much, it does slip from time to time but in my case, it's not at all intended to make it seem like I'm controlling everything because in reality, I'm controlling nothing.

When my wife and I first got into the lifestyle, we both agreed that we would keep friends out of it. At some point though, the idea of sharing my wife with someone close to me became extremely enticing. I began talking to my wife about the fantasy, and after a series of events, she made it into a reality. They only had a handful of encounters and it hasn't happened in a couple of years, but just knowing that my friend has enjoyed my wife continues to be a huge turn on. Luckily, friendships remained intact and there's no awkwardness or anything like that. We have no plans to expand to other friends either.

I'm just curious, for those of you in non-monogamous relationships, what's your stands on including friends. Do you find it as exciting and alluring as I did or is that something completely off the table for you? Any of you out there with bad experiences as a result of getting friends involved?
honestly, I thought the ONLY way I'd have sex with a man other than my husband was if he was a complete and total stranger and I'd never have to see him again -- but when we pulled the trigger it ended up being with a mutual friend, but not someone we regularly hung out with. I figured it would be one and done but honestly I couldn't get enough of the guy at first. I was loving the sex and it was more comfortable because I was fucking someone we both knew and was no threat to my marriage.

My buddies usually gawk or glance when they don't think they'll be caught but I've seen them threw out kitchen window which faces the backyard so I see them haaaaa!?!?

I don't mind and I " get it " why they're looking. I even enjoy it even more when my wife shows off more than she usually does. One time at a neighbor's BBQ she was playing with a 2 year old in the backyard and she was not at all careful despite her in a sexy sundress. The fellas all had their eyes glued on her as she played with the adorable girl and I swear they and I saw a lot of my wife's cute but sexy panties. My wife was clueless that she was giving us all a nice show!!
I definitely notice my husband's friends checking me out more since we started our adventures. I tend to wear more that shows off my cleavage and my ass and legs when they are around.

Back