Humiliating my cuck husband

Very new to having sex outside of my marriage but it is at the encouragement of my husband. He is a crossdressing sissy who craves humiliation. So I’m looking for ideas on how to give him what he wants (humiliation) as I enjoy other cocks. Could be me in real life with another man or my hubby watching me have sex with someone here as I masturbate in bed next to him.
I am obsessed with the idea of my wife cuckolding me with her brother. I wrote a list of all the things I would really enjoy in being cuckolded and humiliated with by the two of them as they have sex. Here it is - you can probably use one or more of them.

1. Doing their dirty laundry after they make a mess on the sheets. Letting them sleep together naked and having their clean clothes ready in the morning.
2. I'd vacuum and clean for them.
3. Make them coffee, tea, breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
4. Iron both of their sets of clothes so they could go out on a date on Saturday night before they come home and fuck for hours.
5. When they are done fucking and need to piss, they'd just piss either into a wine glass that I take away and drink, or directly into my mouth by the bed so they don't need to even get up.
6. Buying her expensive lingerie just for him.
7. Making reservations for their dinner and paying for it.
8. Rub their feet while they're in bed after sex. I'd rub his and hers.
9. Eat her creampie out after they fuck. Sometimes, instead, she drips it into her panties and hands me those. I have to suck every drop dry and swallow.
10. Sometimes, I wouldn't sleep on the couch, I'd sleep outside their door in a sleeping bag, a pair of her dirty panties and his dirty briefs on my pillow so I can inhale the scent of their pubic sweat, juices and pre-cum, as I go to sleep, and so I can hear absolutely everything they are doing but not see it as they door would be locked. Other times I sleep on the bed after they've fucked.
11. I love the idea of serving them in every way while my wife gets absolutely railed by her brother all weekend. Massage both of their full bodies with oil.
12. I'd be responsible for shaving both of their pubic areas for each other.
13. I only eat their leftovers off of the plates of the food I've left for them throughout the weekend.
14. I would take photographs of all the angles of my wife getting railed by her brother in our bed so that I could print and frame them all over the bedroom later.
15. Be in charge of fetching lube for anal and lubing up his cock for my wife.
16. After they've fucked the entire weekend in my bed, I would give them BOTH tongue baths from head to toe, licking the incestuous mixture of sweat and cum and spit off of every inch of their bodies and tasting their brother-sister mating in every way.
17. Lay underneath them with my face under her pussy while he fucks her doggystyle.
18. She reminds me how much bigger he is all the time. They whisper to each other about how it's cute that I like to fuck her but can never satisfy her the same way. But she loves me so she lets me be part of this.
19. I would be HAPPY to pay for a one-week vacation sending my wife and her older brother on an all-you-can-fuck vacation. I'd want to get texts, voice notes, videos, and photos of her brother absolutely pounding her pussy, ass, and mouth and filling her with cum for seven days straight. And...I'd want them to keep a few things to themselves just so I know that there's some thing I don't get to see.

And for preparing her for their time:
1. Shower her and lather her.
2. Shave her pussy and armpits and legs.
3. Cut and paint her nails.
4. Get her dressed in the hottest lingerie/underwear.
5. Iron her clothes that she will wear on her date with him.
6. Open the door for her brother and welcome him in
7. Present her to him
8. Wait at home while they go out.
9. Open the door as they get in and slowly undress her for him in our bedroom.
10. Watch him mount her and use my own hands to place his cock into her pussy.
11. Help them fuck, hold her legs apart, whatever they need.
12. Drink their creampie after he fills her pussy up.

This idea is all dependent on if you want to take the humiliation idea outside the privacy of your home. And just how adventurous you’re willing to be.

You and hubby attend a house party or maybe throw our yourself at your place. Make sure to invite a number of available men. At some point in the evening begin to flirt and show attraction to one of the men. Do all this in front of Hubby. Then in front of as many guests as possible, make your way up to a bedroom with your new friend. It gets around that you’re getting laid by another man with your husband in the house.

After your lover cums inside you, have your husband lick his cum out of your pussy and then suck your lovers cock to get him ready for round two. Make sure to have your husband wear the bra and panties that you had one before you and your lover started having sex. Don’t let husband watch, make him stand at the door and wait to be called in for clean up duty. If husband doesn’t have a cock cage get him one so he doesn’t jerk off while he listens to you getting fucked!

Very new to having sex outside of my marriage but it is at the encouragement of my husband. He is a crossdressing sissy who craves humiliation. So I’m looking for ideas on how to give him what he wants (humiliation) as I enjoy other cocks. Could be me in real life with another man or my hubby watching me have sex with someone here as I masturbate in bed next to him.
1st Dress hur as a proper sch***girl
2nd make hur fluff your Bull, tell your Bull in front of hur not to CUM in hur mouth
3rd make hur guide the Bulls COCK into Your pussy
4th make hur hold your hand as you get ravished by your Bull
5th after Your BULL CUMS in You Your cock girl gets to clean you both up
It might be a bonus if Your BULL is Bi and He wants a go at hur pussy too in front of You as You hold hur hand.

Ways to Humiliate Him

- Make him wear Your panties or lingerie, dress him up as a little girl or a French maid.

- Make him do housework naked or dressed in women’s clothes.

- Have him pamper You, have him:

- give You a foot/back/full body massage

- give You a pedicure/manicure,

- paint Your finger/toe nails.

- bathe You/shave your legs.

- Make him paint his finger/toe nails.

- Make him take a bath and shave his legs

- Make him hand wash Your panties and lingerie.

- Make him wear a collar and lead him around with a leash, like a dog.

- Ride him around as Your pony boy…spurs? a riding crop?

- Dress him up like the slut that he is, wear a strap-on dildo and make him beg to suck your fat cock. When it’s wet enough, fuck him with it. (don’t forget his fuck-me red lipstick!)

- Make him wear Your panties or lingerie under his regular clothes when he goes out or goes to work so that he will think of his Goddess/Mistress constantly.

- Make him wear just panties when you are at home. Show off that bod!

- Make him masturbate for You, make him beg for permission to cum, don’t let him, punish him if he does.

- Make him screw himself with a dildo.

- Blindfold him and screw yourself with a dildo/vibrator. Pretend it’s a Fantasy guy or Ex of Yours and make sure Your slave knows his dick isn’t as big as the one you’re Taking.

- Make him earn his rewards; for example:

- Allow him to kiss Your ass after the dishes are done.

-Spank him 10 times for each minute it takes him to make You cum.

- If You think he’s earned an orgasm, make him cum on Your feet or Your ass and then make him lick You clean.

- Order him to bring himself to the edge of orgasm and stay there until You give him permission. When You give the command he must cum within 5 seconds or he will be punished and/or not allowed to cum at all. (keep him that way for 30 minutes, an hour…or as long as You want)

- If he’s really horny and bothering You, You may want to curb his interest by ordering him to jerk off 5 or 6 times in a row. Use it as your skin conditioner… 3 times on each foot, have him spread it around and lick them clean after each time.

- Always make him lick Your pussy clean after sex.

- When You go out on a date, order him to tie himself up, be naked or dressed up as a girl and be kneeling at the door for when You arrive.

I would say: Be careful. Other men’s fantasies are not your or your husband’s life. Talk with him during an intimate time about what he’d find exciting and what would be too much. Don’t go too fast too soon. Erotic humiliation is very tricky. There is a very fine line between what is erotic and what is hurtful and can be damaging. It is hard to recover once damage is done.

I like it. I definitely want to fuck in the bed I sleep in with my husband.
You must remember to pull his pants down. Why, tie a string around his dick because he will get hard, they always do. It will hurt like hell. I've had a few women who had husbands who liked being cucks. Don't get me wrong I also like watching my old lady getting laid. A few times, I played a game where I walked in a hotel room and a guy rammed her. So I go ballistic. poor shmuck thinks he's dead. No, I scream at her and help him Sick shit we did. Ahh sex its fun.

Similar would be to tie sissy to a straight back chair (legs tied to the front legs of chair, chest tied to the back of the chair and arms and wrist tied straight down the back legs of the chair) in the corner of the bedroom, put a gag and blindfold on the sissy.
That way sissy could only hear all the details going on but not see or say anything.
Did this a few years ago with a couple I met.
We tied him up and stuffed her panties in his mouth. No blindfold tho so he could see me use all his wife's holes.
She really got into it, telling him how good my cock felt in her etc.
I eventually filled her pussy bareback and he cleaned up my cock and her messy pussy.
Ahhh good memories.
We played many times as a mmf three in every combination possible haha.

Use his pillow to support you during sex. If you are going bareback, let the bull’s cum drip on the pillow (if not maybe have bull cum on you and clean your pussy and his cum with the pillow?) so cuck can learn about your fucking when he goes to to bed on his pillow full of juices…

Sometimes the best humiliation isnt when its an overt act of humiliation for kicks all round, but an act or cosideration that shows you're not forgotton, that you're still loved, still cared for and have been in her thoughts - that you are a couple. I really appreciate a slight humiliation, a way, perhaps unintentionally, of my wife letting me know she's had her fill (in a good way) with someone else, had an enjoyable time without me but she's not wanting me to feel left out, and that although I may have been on my own - I'm not on my own. An example for me is when she'll return from a night out and as she kisses me on the cheek, if they've been out to a restaurant, she'll place a doggy bag on the counter top - my supper, or something to re-heat for my next days lunch. Sometimes when she's been out on a date, she'll call to let me know she's on her way home, and at the same time ask me what I want to eat and she'll stop to get a take-out for me.

Ways to Humiliate Him

- Make him wear Your panties or lingerie, dress him up as a little girl or a French maid.

- Make him do housework naked or dressed in women’s clothes.

- Have him pamper You, have him:

- give You a foot/back/full body massage

- give You a pedicure/manicure,

- paint Your finger/toe nails.

- bathe You/shave your legs.

- Make him paint his finger/toe nails.

- Make him take a bath and shave his legs

- Make him hand wash Your panties and lingerie.

- Make him wear a collar and lead him around with a leash, like a dog.

- Ride him around as Your pony boy…spurs? a riding crop?

- Dress him up like the slut that he is, wear a strap-on dildo and make him beg to suck your fat cock. When it’s wet enough, fuck him with it. (don’t forget his fuck-me red lipstick!)

- Make him wear Your panties or lingerie under his regular clothes when he goes out or goes to work so that he will think of his Goddess/Mistress constantly.

- Make him wear just panties when you are at home. Show off that bod!

- Make him masturbate for You, make him beg for permission to cum, don’t let him, punish him if he does.

- Make him screw himself with a dildo.

- Blindfold him and screw yourself with a dildo/vibrator. Pretend it’s a Fantasy guy or Ex of Yours and make sure Your slave knows his dick isn’t as big as the one you’re Taking.

- Make him earn his rewards; for example:

- Allow him to kiss Your ass after the dishes are done.

-Spank him 10 times for each minute it takes him to make You cum.

- If You think he’s earned an orgasm, make him cum on Your feet or Your ass and then make him lick You clean.

- Order him to bring himself to the edge of orgasm and stay there until You give him permission. When You give the command he must cum within 5 seconds or he will be punished and/or not allowed to cum at all. (keep him that way for 30 minutes, an hour…or as long as You want)

- If he’s really horny and bothering You, You may want to curb his interest by ordering him to jerk off 5 or 6 times in a row. Use it as your skin conditioner… 3 times on each foot, have him spread it around and lick them clean after each time.

- Always make him lick Your pussy clean after sex.

- When You go out on a date, order him to tie himself up, be naked or dressed up as a girl and be kneeling at the door for when You arrive.
Very good list.

After you return home or your bull or boyfriend leaves after having sex with you make sure you ask Cucky if he liked knowing his wife was being fucked by another man ..Tell cuck how much you enjoyed fucking the other man and how good a lover he was .. Then rub cucks cock and tell him you can feel how much he enjoyed knowing his wife was finally being satisfied by a real man .. Tell him how grateful you are for his encouragement and ask if he would enjoy fucking your cum filled pussy .. As soon as he slides his cock inside of you .. Make sure to ask if he is in yet . When he says yes tell him you may never feel him inside ever again .. Just a few suggestions
you can keep letting sissy hubby fuck your pussy if you wish -- more fun of you riding his face and sharing the details.

In high school, I was a dom straight male with a sub girlfriend with big tits. We fucked like rabbits. Over the years of fucking females and going to a few swinger parties - I learn to be a switch and now I am a sub and wanting to be more sissy sub cd.

Once I dated a nurse for 6 months, she loved to suck my cock all the time -- only one issue -- she insisted on fingering my ass every time she sucked my cock. Soon she had me trained to a sub and had my body trained - my ass would open and respond like a pussy craving to be fingered fucked or fucked with a toy.

Yes I like being fucked by a real cock (must wear condoms) but I prefer to be fucked by a female with a strapon. It is alot more fun and we both know that your strapon will not go soft and I have to keep taking it as long as you keep giving it to me.

All cuckolding involves some humiliation, just by the nature of it. I have always loved fucking a wife in the marital bed while she is gently talking shit to him. And making him do cleanup afterwards, sometimes including me. However, I have never understood the extreme humiliation kink, and personally have tried to avoid those relationships and situations. But, everybody has their kinks, and who am I to judge what works for other people

If you have not introduced a male chastity device into the relationship, then definately give it a try.
Simply by teasing and making hubby do the housework while he is wearing a sexy, girly outfit and his bird-cage, it will have him pleading for sexual release in no time. (but be patient- it will be SO worth it !)
You can push the boundries of this play further as days ( weeks?) go by and his lust builds up !!
Tell him you were thinking of telling your freinds and family what the key around your neck is for !! (don't actually do so, just the threat will have him begging for mercy !)
You could easily introduce spanking at some point. ( his, not yours 😉) Nothing like having your partner flip up your 'mani-skirt', pull down your panties and punish your sissy ass for not finishing the house work on time, or not being more respectful to your friends, family or lover !!
Allow your (by now) lust-drunk, subby-hubby to help you pick out a sexy outfit for you to wear on your next date.. while he stays home, caged, spanked, dripping like crazy and working on his chores !
The day that your sissy hubby is laying himself over your lover's lap for a very real and humiliating spanking, is the day that he will feel so absolutely happy ! Even if tears are falling from his eyes, hubby will be smiling just knowing how much he is loved !!
Have fun !! 🥰

Thanks, Stuster. We’ve not done all those things but he’s regularly in chastity. It does keep him motivated.

Fucking in front of him is our big next step. That will either be huge or show us where our shared limits are.
That's wonderful. I wonder if placing the bull's cock into you with his own hands, will give him a sense of acceptance and ownership, knowing that he did it himself - and allow greater acceptance of that limit.

That's wonderful. I wonder if placing the bull's cock into you with his own hands, will give him a sense of acceptance and ownership, knowing that he did it himself - and allow greater acceptance of that limit.
Interesting thought. I'll keep it in mind. Thank you

Back