General discussion of sissy fetishes

The only piece of advice I'd give, from thousands of miles away and guessing at your situation, is just make sure your husbands interest in being humiliated is a fun kink for him, and of course you, and not a deep insecurity he has, that he's not worthy of being married to you. Because those thoughts need to be expressed as such and worked out.

As part of kinky sex, everything is fine. But sex also is used a a crutch by people who have deeper emotional issues too.

Again, good luck for the both of you.

The only piece of advice I'd give, from thousands of miles away and guessing at your situation, is just make sure your husbands interest in being humiliated is a fun kink for him, and of course you, and not a deep insecurity he has, that he's not worthy of being married to you. Because those thoughts need to be expressed as such and worked out.

As part of kinky sex, everything is fine. But sex also is used a a crutch by people who have deeper emotional issues too.

Again, good luck for the both of you.
Great to see some common sense and responsibility in a thread like this! These kind of threads often veer way off into fantasy land and don't stay very emotionally grounded.

Hubby hasn’t seen me with another guy. We’re working on that. I am drawn toward men who are comfortable taking the lead and am very curious about submitting to a dominant man I can trust… someone who can tap my deep bondage fantasies.
My hubby watches on video cam. Masturbates while I'm being used. Think he enjoys seeing me being used as normally I'm the dominant one until I fell for a black guy

I have a fetish for cum on my lingerie and regularly ejaculate all over myself. One of my (unlikely to be fulfilled) fantasies is to be a bukkake target for a big group of men, having them line up and jerk and pump their sperm all over my panties, bra and stockings.

Pic for inspiration 🤣
Beautiful pantie bulge, makes my mouth water

I've been dressing in panties for a long time. My most erotic time was back in college when I was regularly sucking my roommates cock. He'd bring back lingerie left behind in the list and found dorm laundry basket for me to wear for him.

I loved having him choose my panties and bra each morning, with the taste of him still on my lips.

Of course, graduated school and tried to live the socially expected life but I still wear panties, unbeknownst to my wife. I haven't had a cock in my mouth in decades and frankly in miss being feminine for a man

I do not fantasize about being sissyfied, no cage or humiliation. My fantasy would be with a transwoman or two. I love to wear lingerie even though I know I don't look good in it, It just feels sooooo good. My transwoman would also be in lingerie, we would be kissing and foundling with her on top. She would then penetrate me while in the missionary position. Here's where a second transwoman could be fun, she would have me suck her erection, in time deep throat. My legs wrapped around the Top's back I would push back as she goes balls deep. Being spitroasted missionary position is a wishful fantasy of mine. Nothing rough, long lasting sensual lovemaking.

Back