Gift for my sissy husband?

MeganFachs

Curious
So my husband’s birthday is coming up in January and I’m thinking of giving him something special. I know he craves me having sex with other men but he’s also given me the freedom to fuck whoever I want.

He has more lingerie and heels than Indi and his makeup kit is pretty well stocked. I think it needs to be an experience. The thought that has crossed my mind is to ask my friend Heidi to take my husband out for a Girls Day… spa including waxing… massages together?… definitely shopping together, lunch, wine, nails painted, etc. Heidi knows he’s kinky and likes to wear panties but I haven’t told her about cucking him or how much femme dressing he does. I think she could handle it if I explained that he wants to feel totally girly without admitting that other stuff. It wouldn’t be a sexual date, just platonic but I think Hubby might really enjoy being with another woman who indulges these wants of his.

Any other ideas?

So my husband’s birthday is coming up in January and I’m thinking of giving him something special. I know he craves me having sex with other men but he’s also given me the freedom to fuck whoever I want.

He has more lingerie and heels than Indi and his makeup kit is pretty well stocked. I think it needs to be an experience. The thought that has crossed my mind is to ask my friend Heidi to take my husband out for a Girls Day… spa including waxing… massages together?… definitely shopping together, lunch, wine, nails painted, etc. Heidi knows he’s kinky and likes to wear panties but I haven’t told her about cucking him or how much femme dressing he does. I think she could handle it if I explained that he wants to feel totally girly without admitting that other stuff. It wouldn’t be a sexual date, just platonic but I think Hubby might really enjoy being with another woman who indulges these wants of his.

Any other ideas?
I wanna dress up with your hubby and have a sissy's day out... I love dressing with sissies

Great idea! And sissyboi just adds to it! Ease the girlfriend in. Maybe just ask her if it would be weird if he went for a spa day and then if she’s warm to it, ask if she’ll take him.

If I were your husband, I would want it to be you (my own wife) who takes me out for those experiences: to the spa, to get my nails done, etc. If you want to involve your friend, you could have her join you, perhaps a surprise meeting at dinner.

Another idea, though, would be to dress up hubby at home, have him help you prepare a nice dinner, set the table for two, let him think you are going to have a romantic dinner at home just the two of you with his sissy persona — then the doorbell rings — you have him answer it. Two choices: it is either your girlfriend who you introduce to the sissy and he serves the two of you, OR, it is a guy you are going to fuck and he serves the two of you. (Of course you would need to appropriately prep either guest beforehand.)

Last edited:
Great idea! And sissyboi just adds to it! Ease the girlfriend in. Maybe just ask her if it would be weird if he went for a spa day and then if she’s warm to it, ask if she’ll take him.
Yes I need to work up to it but she already asks about his panty-wearing and how he’s going further. I think she’ll be good with my request, in steps

Yes I need to work up to it but she already asks about his panty-wearing and how he’s going further. I think she’ll be good with my request, in steps
I dunno. If she’s already asking about it, it likely doesn’t scare her. Sounds like the next step is super attainable as it stands now.

Any other ideas?
Id find him some guy on doublelist or hook up site. Advertise your husband enjoys playing a sissy and dresses up. If hes turned on watching you get fucked, im sure hes eyeing up that guys cock and probably secretly aroused by it. Let him dabble in some hot sissy play with an alpha male. Men will be coming out of he woodwork to have a piece of that!! Hopefully he gets down on his knees and worships the ground you walk on letting him delve in this fetish.

Any other ideas?
The spa day with Heidi is an excellent idea. If she already knows about his panty wearing fetish, why not send him off with her wearing a chastity device? (a cock lock!) You can give Heidi a spare key and she can 'forget' that he's wearing it until they both get to the massage bit. It will be up to her if she releases him or not!

If he behaves and Heidi is up for it, a strap on session for you two while he is dressed up and caged would be a nice reward. Make him suck the strap on twice - once after you've cum all over it and once after she's cum all over it.

Then uncage him and give him a threesome he'll never forget.

If he behaves and Heidi is up for it, a strap on session for you two while he is dressed up and caged would be a nice reward. Make him suck the strap on twice - once after you've cum all over it and once after she's cum all over it.

Then uncage him and give him a threesome he'll never forget.
A strapon for both girls and everyone gets their holes filled.

Lots of good ideas, some of which might take a long time to work up to. I did talk to Heidi and it actually came together very quickly (earlier today in fact).

More on this in my ongoing thread: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/so…-that-happened…-megan’s-thread.1598539/page-2

I love your style ❤️
Give your husband a sealed envelope and at least $100 of cash. Instruction him to open it with a sales lady at Victoria Secet, the note that says you are to spend this cash only on cute panties and lingerie.ll
I like that! Make the note to the saleswoman and explain that she is to pick out lingerie for him up to that amount, the more cute and femme the better. And send him home wearing the item or items of her choice.

Is your cuckold husband passible as a girl when dressed up? If so, you could go on a double date - restaurant, dancing, etc. Of course that would be after the spa

I like that! Make the note to the saleswoman and explain that she is to pick out lingerie for him up to that amount, the more cute and femme the better. And send him home wearing the item or items of her choice.
I have found that the sales lady is all too happy to help. Hehe, they look at me with a wink in their eyes knowing that I am probably wearing cute panties even as we are looking at tables full of feminine cute Panties and racks of wonderful sexy lingerie.

I have found that the sales lady is all too happy to help. Hehe, they look at me with a wink in their eyes knowing that I am probably wearing cute panties even as we are looking at tables full of feminine cute Panties and racks of wonderful sexy lingerie.
My wife and I went shopping. She picked things out in sizes that would fit me (Still close to her size, tho). The sales lady just looked at me and grinned. She knew.

Is your cuckold husband passible as a girl when dressed up? If so, you could go on a double date - restaurant, dancing, etc. Of course that would be after the spa
I never really saw him as passing but recently with a wig and the right makeup… I think he is. I’ve thought about double date or he can be my wingwoman until I pick up a guy. Then he stays there knowing I’m off having sex with a stranger. Well, that’s a bedroom fantasy we’ve talked about while we’re playing.

I never really saw him as passing but recently with a wig and the right makeup… I think he is. I’ve thought about double date or he can be my wingwoman until I pick up a guy. Then he stays there knowing I’m off having sex with a stranger. Well, that’s a bedroom fantasy we’ve talked about while we’re playing.
Have him wear a tight corset that ties up in the back to get his waist smaller. Have him shave himself all over every day and wear nylons and a garter belt under his pants. Get him used to being a woman. At home get him used to walking in heels. Then after a while you can bring him to a bar wearing a collar and introduce him to guys as your submissive slave

My wife and I went shopping. She picked things out in sizes that would fit me (Still close to her size, tho). The sales lady just looked at me and grinned. She knew.
My wife and I are nowhere near the same size and so when we laid out purchases in the counter she said “ma’am you have 2 different sizes here.” My wife looked at me and grinned and then turned to the clerk and said “yes we know.” The clerk turned 100 shades of red. No smiling back at us. In fact she didn’t even look at us as we finished the purchase.
I wish I’d have luck with a fun clerk. Oh well.

I bought some VS thongs online and returned some of them at the local mall store. Didn’t see anyone I knew and the clerk did not bat an eye. Yeah they might have been for someone else but they were definitely my size too. I’m not sure if I was relieved or disappointed in the experience. I’d love to have my wife take me into the store and be obvious about picking things out for me. Though maybe we don’t do that too close to home 😯

Any other ideas?
have your friend fuck him with a strapon while you watch, then join in. He will love you forever

Back