Humiliating my cuck husband

MeganFachs

Curious
Very new to having sex outside of my marriage but it is at the encouragement of my husband. He is a crossdressing sissy who craves humiliation. So I’m looking for ideas on how to give him what he wants (humiliation) as I enjoy other cocks. Could be me in real life with another man or my hubby watching me have sex with someone here as I masturbate in bed next to him.

When you’re ready to take that plunge with a stud, use your bedroom. Have your husband follow you and stop him at the bedroom. Tell him “Stud and I are going to go fuck our brains out now. Right now you’re not worthy of watching how a real man pleasures your wife. So you stay hear and listen.” Then shut the door in his face.

Very new to having sex outside of my marriage but it is at the encouragement of my husband. He is a crossdressing sissy who craves humiliation. So I’m looking for ideas on how to give him what he wants (humiliation) as I enjoy other cocks. Could be me in real life with another man or my hubby watching me have sex with someone here as I masturbate in bed next to him.
I think the more intimate the humiliation the more he’d enjoy it. Lots of I love you talk and breeding talk with the other cock while he is dressed in an ugly outfit and in the corner

Similar would be to tie sissy to a straight back chair (legs tied to the front legs of chair, chest tied to the back of the chair and arms and wrist tied straight down the back legs of the chair) in the corner of the bedroom, put a gag and blindfold on the sissy.
That way sissy could only hear all the details going on but not see or say anything.

When you’re ready to take that plunge with a stud, use your bedroom. Have your husband follow you and stop him at the bedroom. Tell him “Stud and I are going to go fuck our brains out now. Right now you’re not worthy of watching how a real man pleasures your wife. So you stay hear and listen.” Then shut the door in his face.
I like it. I definitely want to fuck in the bed I sleep in with my husband.

Similar would be to tie sissy to a straight back chair (legs tied to the front legs of chair, chest tied to the back of the chair and arms and wrist tied straight down the back legs of the chair) in the corner of the bedroom, put a gag and blindfold on the sissy.
That way sissy could only hear all the details going on but not see or say anything.
Oh I love that! Humiliate him in his silly sissy lingerie and dress, tie him up to watch, gag him. I want this!

Place him on a chair and you sit on one of his legs naked. Back against him as you suck that bull. He’ll feel your juices flowing down his leg and the bull will stare that sissy down over your head slowly moving.

What’s that sexual thing your hubby wants to do with you but you refuse? When he’s watching you and Stud screwing like wild animals, tell him you’re going to do that thing with Stud. Because “He’s a real man!” The have Stud do it to you!
Great idea tho the only thing hubby didn’t get to do was be part of a MMF threesome so I could have two at once. I could also tell him that he’s never getting my bottom again but any “boyfriend” can do it all the time

Great idea tho the only thing hubby didn’t get to do was be part of a MMF threesome so I could have two at once. I could also tell him that he’s never getting my bottom again but any “boyfriend” can do it all the time
Perfect. Then force him to watch as Stud takes your behind. Then henceforth any time hubby touches your ass, playfully slap his hand away. “Remember that’s just for Stud now!”

Welcome to the amazing Hot Wife lifestyle! My cuckold loves humiliation too. Over the years, I've used our marital bed to fuck my lovers, sometimes allowing the cuckold to watch. On other occasions he has been put in the corner, facing the wall. He can hear (and smell!) what is happening, but not see it.
My cuckold is 100% hetero, but these days he is an accomplished cock sucker, and of course he alays cleans me up after I've been fucked. Sending him shopping with my dried cunt juice on his face is a big turn on for him. In the summer, making him wear tight shorts that can't hide the fact that he is wearing a cock lock is also very amusing.
Good luck in your quest to humiliate him. Please keep us updated on his progress.

When your having sex with Hubby, scream out Studs name. Tell Hubby that Studs cock is much bigger than his. That Stud fucks you better than him.

And right at moment you wish it was Stud screwing you!

You should also make sure your "boyfriend" takes part in the humiliation, too: making fun of the sissy clothes, his pathetic, locked-up dick, telling your husband how great it is that he's a sissy loser because now he gets to enjoy you, the horny wife. You should, of course, agree with the boyfriend. Double up the humiliation.

You will be surprised at how much he will want to make you happy and be so thankful you let him watch. Please always include him and let him worship your cum coverd parts and let him show homage to your men
That is all so many of us want. To be part of your life and love you

Do you have any girlfriends that know about you two? If so, it still gets me going thinking about this. My wife had two of her friends over, with their spouses. I know the friends knew about us, I suspected the husbands. Anyway, her boyfriend shows up and she tells me to entertain our guests while she went into the bedroom with her boyfriend. She told the husbands to enjoy my mouth if they wanted. Sucking both cocks in front of their wives, while my wife was fucking in the next room was amazing.

Depends how far you want to and realistically can go.

The ultimate humiliation is another man getting you pregnant, via a breeding party.
Can your marriage handle it?
What are your limits?
What are his limits?
Have you even discussed boundaries - condoms, pregnancy risk, going out with your bull on dates and sending Whatsapp messages back to cuck?

I had a great arrangement with a mild cuck couple...on the days we were meeting, evenings in hotel, she would lie naked on the bed at home and cuck.would prepare hot water and towels and shave her so she was.totally smooth. She would then bathe, telling him to get the selected items of lingerie, stockings and dress/heels she had chosen.to.wear. She would do her hair and makeup etc whilst telling him what I liked doing and what turned her on...cuck would kneel and fix her stockings and suspender clips, and then drive her to the hotel. She would join me in the bar and he would come in an sit alone within sight. We would invariably play in the bar, and she would message him to say I had my finger inside her, or that she was soaking wet. We would then head to the lift and I would make a point of feeling her arse as we walked past cuck. As the evening went on, cuck got photo and audio/video messages. On some occasions, other young men would be invited to join us, first cuck would know was a photo of her with 2 cocks

That sounds fantastic. I wish i was him. Make him suck cock of the guy who fucks you. If hes a CD sissy he probably craves cock just as much as you do. Find some real big well endowed guy. I like the idea of him dressing in lingerie. So many possibilities

After you return home or your bull or boyfriend leaves after having sex with you make sure you ask Cucky if he liked knowing his wife was being fucked by another man ..Tell cuck how much you enjoyed fucking the other man and how good a lover he was .. Then rub cucks cock and tell him you can feel how much he enjoyed knowing his wife was finally being satisfied by a real man .. Tell him how grateful you are for his encouragement and ask if he would enjoy fucking your cum filled pussy .. As soon as he slides his cock inside of you .. Make sure to ask if he is in yet . When he says yes tell him you may never feel him inside ever again .. Just a few suggestions

Back