Women who wear high heels in bed

DirtyDieselTech

Graying Ginger
I love it when my wife wears her heels during sex. I'm wondering how many other wives enjoy wearing them during sex, whether it's with your husband or someone else.

Do you actually enjoy it or do you only do it because the guy wants you to do so?

What kind of heels do you prefer to wear in the bedroom?

I honestly have not worn them in years. Even when I did, from a practical perspective as far as see, they too easily get hooked on bed sheets and can be cumbersome; more of a distraction. They may look give an appealing look, but in reality, at least for me, not something I enjoy.

I love it when my wife wears her heels during sex. I'm wondering how many other wives enjoy wearing them during sex, whether it's with your husband or someone else.

Do you actually enjoy it or do you only do it because the guy wants you to do so?

What kind of heels do you prefer to wear in the bedroom?
I once kept them on in bed, but, unfortunately, during the vigorous activity, they did cause some damage to the sheet. I did tell the hotel reception, somewhat red-faced, but I said I'd done it with my suitcase. I do like to wear my heels while I'm undressing in front of somebody, it does make the legs much more shapely. As a stockings wearer, I can take everything else off, before I take my shoes off, but, they do come off, irrespective of the demands of whoever I'm with.

I enjoy it. Over time I have come to appreciate just how much clothing in general enhances the experience when managed seductively and with purpose. But it is still rooted in the man's pleasure. If he didn't care at all I don't think I would do it because on its own it doesn't do enough for me to offset the potential discomfort and inconvenience. But when a man likes it - and it seems that most do - I really enjoy that feedback loop. So, it isn't just a matter of me doing it solely for him. I also do it for the response that it elicits.

It is a little bit like any aspect of presenting myself to be sexy. I like feeling sexy. I like doing it for him. And I like the response that I get.

Last edited:
I enjoy it. Over time I have come to appreciate just how much clothing in general enhances the experience when managed seductively and with purpose. But it is still rooted in the man's pleasure. If he didn't care at all I don't think I would do it because on its own it doesn't do enough for me to offset the potential discomfort and inconvenience. But when a man likes it - and it seems that most do - I really enjoy that feedback loop. So, it isn't just a matter of me doing it solely for him. I also do it for the response that it elicits.

It is a little but like any aspect of presenting myself to be sexy. I like feeling sexy. I like doing it for him. And I like the response that I get.

What kind of heels do you wear for him?

What kind of heels do you wear for him?
I have a broad selection of options. If I am wearing lingerie such as stocking, heels etc. I favour patent leather pumps, but some guys like stripper heels as well. And I have lots of varieties of boots. Overall one of my favourites is an open toe strappy heel that is consistent with a nude look. I also wear heels for work so the selection of options is almost endless.

One consistent factor is that for me when I say high heels I mean high - a minimum of 3 1/2". That accentuates the legs the best. But I also find that it benefits the psychology. I want to look sexy and I want my man to really buy into my commitment to look sexy which means don't go halfway. Commit or don't do it at all is my approach.

Last edited:

It is a little but like any aspect of presenting myself to be sexy. I like feeling sexy. I like doing it for him. And I like the response that I get.
OMG! I am awed by this. Not for someone like me, of course. Those men are quite fortunate!

I'm not a high-heel kind of guy, and my wife has no desire to wear them, so we are fine with that. But I can't help but thinking that death by high heel while fucking in bed - whether accidental or on purpose - does not sound very attractive to me!

Thankfully my wife is aware and accomodating of my fetish for high heels. She will wear them when "dressing for sex" although never wear particularly high heels when out and about which I think is a shame as I would love to see other mens' reactions when she wears them. Often when out shopping and we see a particularly sexy pair either for sale or on another woman she says "they would be a nice pair of bedroom shoes" which is my signal to try and buy a similar pair for her (and me.) These days the sex opportunities are diminishing but the heels aspect has always remained a most enjoyable feature.

Heels have never come into bed on purpose. I enjoy wearing them when I go out on dates (prefer the strappy, ankle buckle kind) or pre-bed fun with hubby but I usually have the time to take them off. (Yes, sometimes that rigid cock waiting for me to mount is to tempting but then I just don’t have time to take then off)

Heels have never come into bed on purpose. I enjoy wearing them when I go out on dates (prefer the strappy, ankle buckle kind) or pre-bed fun with hubby but I usually have the time to take them off. (Yes, sometimes that rigid cock waiting for me to mount is to tempting but then I just don’t have time to take then off)
Love heels in bed....turns up the intensity..

Your kind of heel is my favorite kind. Here's what the wife wears often during sexy time
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ranz...695.jpeg?rlkey=17gruxut83ypqfmo9r64cbvzr&dl=0

Back