Why do I crave creampie?

14ALL

Neophyte
The reason I’m posting here is because I’d like to try to understand why I have this fetish, and where it comes from. I want to know why the thought of my wife’s pussy full of cum instantly turns me on, and why I want to suck and lick it out of her so bad. I don’t think it has anything to do with other men because the thought of her being fucked by another guy completely turns me off…. but maybe it does??? I really don’t think so, though.

It just seems like an intense fetish about licking and sucking my cum out of my wife’s pussy. We’ve been together for 20 years, but the fetish is relatively new. I particularly get off on the idea of her deliberately fucking me with the intent to straddle my face and drip my fluids back into my mouth. Then, forcing me to orally bring her to orgasm; leaving her so clean she needs no further wash up afterwards. It’s borderline obsessive. Whenever we’re fucking lately, I stop periodically to lick between her legs and clean whatever mess we’re making. It’s crazy how arousing it is for me.

However, like so many others people who post about this subject, I totally lose interest once I cum. Strangely, after I cum, the desire to lick her clean is still present, but the passion for it is gone. Sort of like seeing your favorite food but not being hungry. If pressed, you’d happily eat it, but you really don’t want to. So if she made me / forced me, I’d be all over it. This isn’t really a problem because we’ve been talking through it and trying to figure out ways to make my fetish fantasy happen.

But I can’t help but think this is super weird and wonder why I have it. Why do I want to suck the cum out of my wife’s pussy??? My wife seems cool with it and is fortunately entertaining ways to help me out with it.

I think the answer to your question as to why is twofold. One, you are "cum curious". You want to taste it, eat it but you lose interest post cum. Secondly I think you have submissive leanings so your scenario is the perfect culmination of the two fantasies. Getting your cake and eating too.

Thanks for asking. I have the same question. I hate how fast the desire evaporates once I have my orgasm. In an MMF I can eat the other guy's cum from the female, and that's terrific. If it's just a woman with me, the only time I've been able to eat the creampie naturally is when some time has passed since my ejaculation. Of course that means a lot of the "filling" of the pie has already leaked out. I have found that it is possible, though tricky, to have an ejaculation without the full orgasm, which provides the pie without killing the desire to eat it. This lets me glaze a woman's breasts or labia and then eagerly lick them clean. Unfortunately, not all my partners have found this exciting. I'll be watching for responses from others.

I’ve wondered this as well. I suspect that some of it may be due to how our brains connect memories to scents and tastes. Have you come across a smell that stirs up old memories? Maybe a smell that reminds you of your grandmother’s kitchen? Maybe this is part of the bonding mechanism that sex provides. I know that eating out my wife after sex leaves really strong memory imprints that seem to leave a long-lasting afterglow and good feelings towards her.

Have you actually done this? Or have you just been thinking about doing it? I know that many here say that they want to do it after someone else cums in her pussy, but that doesn’t appeal to me at all. I’m actually repulsed by the thought, but I’m not judging those who feel otherwise.

I feel extremely tired after my orgasm, which I’ve read is due to a release of prolactin. That fatigue makes it hard to take action. I also feel a sense of too much sensory input. I’ve found that taking it slower with the initial steps makes it easier. Once I get a taste, it’s easier to get a bigger taste, and then it’s full speed ahead.

69’ing is a favorite method for me. It takes very little effort on my part. I can slide my tongue inside her at my own pace, and feeling her take me inside her mouth is a nice encouragement. Just ask her if she’ll 69 you after you cum inside her.

Last edited:
Have you actually done this? Or have you just been thinking about doing it? I know that many here say that they want to do it after someone else cums in her pussy, but that doesn’t appeal to me at all. I’m actually repulsed by the thought, but I’m not judging those who feel otherwise.

I feel extremely tired after my orgasm, which I’ve read is due to a release of prolactin. That fatigue makes it hard to take action. I also feel a sense of too much sensory input. I’ve found that taking slower initial steps is easier. Once I get a taste, it’s easier to get a bigger taste, and then it’s full speed ahead.

69’ing is a favorite method for me. It takes very little effort on my part. I can slide my tongue inside her at my own pace, and feeling her take me inside her mouth is a nice encouragement. Just ask her if she’ll 69 you after you cum inside her.
We’ve successfully done it maybe a couple of times. I can clearly remember one time where she basically flipped around into a 69 after I finished in her. Probably half of it spilled out somewhere while she was shifting position. But once she was in position and there was nowhere for me to go, I dove in and it was great. And in hindsight, the sensation of that impending drop slipping past her lips onto my tongue was euphoric.

I’ve also managed the ruined orgasm technique a few times too. I basically stop thrusting right at the point of no return and bury myself in her. If I get it just right and hold still, I’ll start emptying into her without actually having an orgasm. It doesn’t end up being a full load, but it produces a pretty decent creampie while maintaining my sex drive and desire to eat her out. This is not my favorite though because (1) it ruins my orgasm and (2) she get’s frustrated by it because she doesn’t know what’s happening and it messes up her rhythm. We have to clearly communicate before we start if I’m going to pull this stunt because she gets MAAAD if her orgasm gets ruined. haha.

I’m like you and have no interest in sharing her with anyone. The thought repulses me, too. She’s on the same page as well. No judgement towards anyone else… it’s just not for us.

We’re at the point where I’ve mustered up the courage to have open conversations with her about it - because I’m massively insecure about it. And she’s asked me, “why do you like this?” and I have no answer. I don’t know why. Even right now, the thought of sticking my tongue into her cum filled hole is getting me excited as I type this. And I can’t explain it. I’m trying to understand where the desire comes from.

She’ll say, “It’s kind of gross. You really want to stick you face in there after?” and I’m like, “Yes! very much so. But also, no. So I want you to make me do it.” This confuses the crap out of her. She can’t get her head around “forcing” me to do something like this. Which is another weird element to the kink…. I want HER to want me to do it. I want it to be something she gets off on, too.

Maybe explain it like “After my orgasm, I feel physically paralyzed and I have a kind of brain lock and I’m indecisive. I may look like I’m done, but my brain is still running like crazy and I still want more. Everything feels more intense, and I still crave more sex, but my body shuts down and I’m scatterbrained. My cock quits working, but my mouth still works. I would just like to pass the baton to you and let you take control and make things happen for us.”

We’ve successfully done it maybe a couple of times. I can clearly remember one time where she basically flipped around into a 69 after I finished in her. Probably half of it spilled out somewhere while she was shifting position. But once she was in position and there was nowhere for me to go, I dove in and it was great. And in hindsight, the sensation of that impending drop slipping past her lips onto my tongue was euphoric.

I’ve also managed the ruined orgasm technique a few times too. I basically stop thrusting right at the point of no return and bury myself in her. If I get it just right and hold still, I’ll start emptying into her without actually having an orgasm. It doesn’t end up being a full load, but it produces a pretty decent creampie while maintaining my sex drive and desire to eat her out. This is not my favorite though because (1) it ruins my orgasm and (2) she get’s frustrated by it because she doesn’t know what’s happening and it messes up her rhythm. We have to clearly communicate before we start if I’m going to pull this stunt because she gets MAAAD if her orgasm gets ruined. haha.

I’m like you and have no interest in sharing her with anyone. The thought repulses me, too. She’s on the same page as well. No judgement towards anyone else… it’s just not for us.

We’re at the point where I’ve mustered up the courage to have open conversations with her about it - because I’m massively insecure about it. And she’s asked me, “why do you like this?” and I have no answer. I don’t know why. Even right now, the thought of sticking my tongue into her cum filled hole is getting me excited as I type this. And I can’t explain it. I’m trying to understand where the desire comes from.

She’ll say, “It’s kind of gross. You really want to stick you face in there after?” and I’m like, “Yes! very much so. But also, no. So I want you to make me do it.” This confuses the crap out of her. She can’t get her head around “forcing” me to do something like this. Which is another weird element to the kink…. I want HER to want me to do it. I want it to be something she gets off on, too.
Funny, I had to check and see if this was written by me and I had forgotten. The whole of your post sounds just like my dilemma. My wife is less interested in helping it happen though. With her knowing and wanting to help, it should be pretty easy for her to be on top and just slide right up to your mouth as soon as you cum. Get her feel powerful and put it right on your mouth.
Makes me hard just writing it and wishing my wife would!!

The reason I’m posting here is because I’d like to try to understand why I have this fetish, and where it comes from. I want to know why the thought of my wife’s pussy full of cum instantly turns me on, and why I want to suck and lick it out of her so bad. I don’t think it has anything to do with other men because the thought of her being fucked by another guy completely turns me off…. but maybe it does??? I really don’t think so, though.

It just seems like an intense fetish about licking and sucking my cum out of my wife’s pussy. We’ve been together for 20 years, but the fetish is relatively new. I particularly get off on the idea of her deliberately fucking me with the intent to straddle my face and drip my fluids back into my mouth. Then, forcing me to orally bring her to orgasm; leaving her so clean she needs no further wash up afterwards. It’s borderline obsessive. Whenever we’re fucking lately, I stop periodically to lick between her legs and clean whatever mess we’re making. It’s crazy how arousing it is for me.

However, like so many others people who post about this subject, I totally lose interest once I cum. Strangely, after I cum, the desire to lick her clean is still present, but the passion for it is gone. Sort of like seeing your favorite food but not being hungry. If pressed, you’d happily eat it, but you really don’t want to. So if she made me / forced me, I’d be all over it. This isn’t really a problem because we’ve been talking through it and trying to figure out ways to make my fetish fantasy happen.

But I can’t help but think this is super weird and wonder why I have it. Why do I want to suck the cum out of my wife’s pussy??? My wife seems cool with it and is fortunately entertaining ways to help me out with it.
Simple answer... because it looks sexy, smells amazing, and tastes deliscious... but most of all it is all about your partner's response when you are cleaning her out

Well…. we talked again and had some play time tonight. She played the part perfectly and fed me my delicious treat. It was awesome. We ended up doing the 69 position again, which worked out well. I’m going to have to work her up to straddling my face. I’m really looking forward to when she feels confident enough to do that.

It was interesting because she totally got into it once she let go. Afterwards we had a little debrief and talked about what we liked and what we didn’t. No negatives were mentioned, only positives. She said she liked it but didn’t want to do it all the time, which is fine because neither do I. It turns out she really enjoyed bossing me around and that she’d be happy to play the part now and then. We also agreed that from now on, if I finish before she does, she’ll make me clean up (we climax at the same time more often than not). But I have a safe word if I’m not into it that particular day.

I still don’t understand why this is such a turn on for me…. but at least I seem to be on the right path to enjoying it. While we were talking about it afterwards, I was already starting to fantasize about doing it again. I’m still interested to hear theories on this….

Thanks for asking. I have the same question. I hate how fast the desire evaporates once I have my orgasm. In an MMF I can eat the other guy's cum from the female, and that's terrific. If it's just a woman with me, the only time I've been able to eat the creampie naturally is when some time has passed since my ejaculation. Of course that means a lot of the "filling" of the pie has already leaked out. I have found that it is possible, though tricky, to have an ejaculation without the full orgasm, which provides the pie without killing the desire to eat it. This lets me glaze a woman's breasts or labia and then eagerly lick them clean. Unfortunately, not all my partners have found this exciting. I'll be watching for responses from others.
The conversation we had tonight, she said that waiting would be unacceptable because she can’t stand the feeling of it leaking out of her over time. I can understand this as I would hate the feeling of some wet goop slipping around down there. We also talked about the "ruined orgasm technique” and she actually told me she hates it when I do that - I could explain that in detail if anyone cared. But it's honestly no surprise. So based on that, we came to the consensus that she would have to take charge and just make me do it. It turned out she really enjoyed doing so…. first time she was so vocal and bossy about what she wanted in the bedroom. I asked her how that felt afterwards and she said it was really good. So, I think that’s pretty awesome.

Last edited:
Thanks for taking the time to give us an update! I love happy endings! :ROFLMAO:
… It turns out she really enjoyed bossing me around and that she’d be happy to play the part now and then.

I don’t know how much you or your wife like reading erotica, but one of my stories plays off a few of the things you described in your post. I won’t spoil it, but they take turns playfully bossing each other around. He starts out in charge, and they switch at some point. She gets him back. 😳 You might see if any of the things they do look fun, and maybe send it to your wife to read as a topic for discussion. It’s called Playful Power Play. The author’s notes in the beginning give a longer description. I have a feeling that you might like it. It’s also my shortest story.

The conversation we had tonight, she said that waiting would be unacceptable because she can’t stand the feeling of it leaking out of her over time. I can understand this as I would had the feeling of some wet goop slipping around down there. We also talked about the "ruined orgasm technique” and she actually told me she hates it when I do that - I could explain that in detail if anyone cared. But it's honestly no surprise. So based on that, we can to the consensus that she would have to take charge and just make me do it. It turned out she really enjoyed doing so…. first time she was so vocal and bossy about what she wanted in the bedroom. I asked her how that felt afterwards and she said it was really good. So, I think that’s pretty awesome.
Awesome report and encouraging in spite of me trying these things and getting shut down. Just last night I offered to clean her up but she would not allow it. I won't stop trying.
I will try following your lead again as well.

Awesome report and encouraging in spite of me trying these things and getting shut down. Just last night I offered to clean her up but she would not allow it. I won't stop trying.
I will try following your lead again as well.
I took DrHappy’s advice above but used different language. My wife and I have had several conversations lately related to sex and I’ll abbreviate to the key points that might offer you some help in getting what you want. You’ll have to figure out how to express these ideas in a constructive way relative to the dynamics of your relationship.

(1) - we’re in a monogamous relationship and it’s effectively by choice. I have a lot of hobbies and she doesn’t have participate in any of them because I can get someone else to join me in those activities. However, when it comes to sex, I only have one partner to call on and it’s her. In my case, my wife is jealous even if I masturbate - I still do it anyway because fuck that. But anyway, I explained to her that I have no other outlet as long as we’re in our relationship (which is over 20 years long now) and that I really need her to be willing to meet me halfway on things if I’m to be happy (or at least satisfied) with our sex life. Alternatively, she can live knowing that I’m not satisfied if she doesn’t want to work on it. Which in our case, wouldn’t sit well with her because I put an absurd and disproportionate amount of work and effort into making our relationship work and she knows it.

On my side of it, I’m not about to put unrealistic expectations on her. I know her, love her, and respect her more than anything. I know some of the things I want are beyond her capabilities and I’m not about to pressure her into those things. For example, she has sensory issues and refuses to let me cum in her mouth (ironic right?). And so, I haven't put pressure on her to do that, though I’ve expressed that I’d like it. I’ve just chosen to live with shitty blowjobs all this time. But I also feel that, because I would put the effort into overcoming an issue like that for my partner, she should want to put that effort in, too. And I told her that. It’s really not acceptable to dig your heels in and say “no” when you’ve deliberately eliminated your partners access to alternatives. We’re just talking playful and safe sex here, not anything dangerous. Swallowing cum is no worse that eating a hot pepper on a dare. You might choke and gag for a minute, have some tears or whatever… but it’ll be fine. You can get through it if you love someone.

More on this point, if the situation were the other way around and she wanted something that I completely refused to do, I would be willing to let her get that need filled outside the marriage. But I’ll say it right now, I would learn to do backflips and fly spaceships before I would let that happen. I would exhaust every effort. If we’re equal in marriage, I (perhaps unrealistically) expect the same from her. Or grant me the flexibility to get it somewhere else (which I don’t want to do at all).

To be clear, with the blowjob example above…. it would just be nice if once in a rare while she would dig deep and tell me, “I just want to do this for you. I want you to finish in my mouth.” I obviously don’t want her being uncomfortable with anything related to sex. I wouldn’t want her choking on hot peppers all the time. But sometimes, we should put the extra effort into support the things that make our partners happy, even if it’s at our expense. In the grand scheme of things, this really isn’t that hard to do.

(2) - Specifically related to eating the cum out of her: I told her that I couldn’t explain it. I told her I didn’t understand it and that she didn’t need to understand it either. She just needed to understand how I feel. I told her that it is intensely erotic for me and that I really want it.

When she’s on top (cowgirl) and I finish in her, she’ll pull off of me and sort of squat over my stomach, carefully part her lips for me, and push out our juices onto my abs. It’s really hot to watch her do that. I specifically explained that I would like her to straddle my face and do that same thing; maybe telling me to “take it, eat it, suck it out of me” or something to that effect. She said she couldn’t do that to me because of how gross she thinks cum is. She said, “I don’t want that in my mouth, why would you?”

I bridged that conversation and gently brought up point (1) above explaining how I’d like to try to soften that barrier and bring cumplay into our sex more. I told her, that maybe if we start here, it would help ease her aversion to it. It may not, and that’s okay, too, but I’d still like to try. So, I offered to meet her halfway and that’s how we agreed on doing 69. She felt more comfortable with that because she couldn’t see it happening.

Ironically, when we debriefed and talked about it afterwards, I asked her if she’d be willing to try squatting over my face next time, and she said, “Yes, I’d like to do that.” We were out of the bedroom when we had the debrief, sitting at the kitchen table. I literally told her I’d like to have a debrief and talk about it, and she agreed. I asked her what she liked. She said being in control and some other stuff. I asked her what she didn’t like. She said there wasn’t anything. I asked her if she’d be open to doing it again, and she was surprisingly agreeable. I asked her if she felt more comfortable about cumplay and feeding it back to me. She said she did and had a surprised expression on her face; seemed like a moment of realization. When we were in bed a few minutes later getting ready to go to sleep, I asked her about the squatting bit (because this was all I could think about the rest of the evening) and that’s when she said, “Yes, I’d like to do that.” She softly laughed a little before we dozed off.

(3) - Advice for having the conversation: Don’t do it when it’s time for sex. Tell your partner that you would like to have a conversation about sex and do it somewhere neutral and comfortable. Maybe over drinks or something. But make sure they know that sex is the focus of the conversation. It doesn’t have to be a sexy conversation. We literally had the conversation last night over a glass of bourbon. It ended up leading to sex, but that wasn’t the intention.

I had sent her a calendar invite (this is how we manage our schedules) to have a date night. She accepted and asked me what I wanted to do, and I told her I just wanted her undivided attention to have a conversation with her. She asked what I wanted to talk about and I told her I wanted to talk about the email I had sent her.

Tangent / about the email: I week ago, I sent her an email explaining my feelings (this was a follow up to a poorly executed prior conversation), what I wanted to do, and how I wanted to do it. In soft detail. She says she can never remember when I say things to her so I thought I’d try writing it out. I figured it would help me develop somewhat complete thoughts around an issue I really didn’t understand myself. She didn’t bother to read it which led to a quasi fight. I was hurt that she couldn’t be bother to even try to read the email, never mind try to understand my feelings. She was angry that I was hurt. I’m convinced she has personality disorders, but that’s besides the point here. Irrespective, this incident lead to a light conversation around point (1) above. Through this conversation she said that she was overwhelmed with how long the email was (shorter than this post) and blah blah blah…. but she said that it would be helpful if we went through the email together. Okay, Honey, I’ll play…. some other time. That’s when I decided to queue a calendar invite.

Back to what I was saying, we started our conversation by sitting down and reading the email together. Which, by the way, was A LOT easier for me than trying to look her in the eyes and explain how I wanted her to dump cum down my throat. We went through it line by line and we talked through things and I answered questions… which circles back to point (2) above. The conversation wrapped up with her taking charge and leading me to the bedroom. It turned out awesome.

Thanks for taking the time to give us an update! I love happy endings! :ROFLMAO:

I don’t know how much you or your wife like reading erotica, but one of my stories plays off a few of the things you described in your post. I won’t spoil it, but they take turns playfully bossing each other around. He starts out in charge, and they switch at some point. She gets him back. 😳 You might see if any of the things they do look fun, and maybe send it to your wife to read as a topic for discussion. It’s called Playful Power Play. The author’s notes in the beginning give a longer description. I have a feeling that you might like it. It’s also my shortest story.
I like erotica. I’m not sure my wife knows it exists. Or if she does, she has no interest.

I like trying to find stories that fit into the crazy things my imagination comes up with. It’s fun getting into a story centered around a subject of interest - especially if it’s something titillating that I would never want to do in real life. I pulled up your story and will read it when I have more time. Thank you for posting the link. I think it’s kind of hard to find creapie eating stories.

… I think it’s kind of hard to find creapie eating stories.
The ones you do find tend to be cuckold stories or intensely focused on humiliation. Mine is more about a playful, married, monogamous couple having a good time together. I suppose that my story has faux humiliation, but that’s only one aspect of their interactions. There’s also the issue where a story that is vanilla and boring to one person is offensive and disgusting to another.

Last edited:
I took DrHappy’s advice above but used different language. My wife and I have had several conversations lately related to sex and I’ll abbreviate to the key points that might offer you some help in getting what you want. You’ll have to figure out how to express these ideas in a constructive way relative to the dynamics of your relationship.

(1) - we’re in a monogamous relationship and it’s effectively by choice. I have a lot of hobbies and she doesn’t have participate in any of them because I can get someone else to join me in those activities. However, when it comes to sex, I only have one partner to call on and it’s her. In my case, my wife is jealous even if I masturbate - I still do it anyway because fuck that. But anyway, I explained to her that I have no other outlet as long as we’re in our relationship (which is over 20 years long now) and that I really need her to be willing to meet me halfway on things if I’m to be happy (or at least satisfied) with our sex life. Alternatively, she can live knowing that I’m not satisfied if she doesn’t want to work on it. Which in our case, wouldn’t sit well with her because I put an absurd and disproportionate amount of work and effort into making our relationship work and she knows it.

On my side of it, I’m not about to put unrealistic expectations on her. I know her, love her, and respect her more than anything. I know some of the things I want are beyond her capabilities and I’m not about to pressure her into those things. For example, she has sensory issues and refuses to let me cum in her mouth (ironic right?). And so, I haven't put pressure on her to do that, though I’ve expressed that I’d like it. I’ve just chosen to live with shitty blowjobs all this time. But I also feel that, because I would put the effort into overcoming an issue like that for my partner, she should want to put that effort in, too. And I told her that. It’s really not acceptable to dig your heels in and say “no” when you’ve deliberately eliminated your partners access to alternatives. We’re just talking playful and safe sex here, not anything dangerous. Swallowing cum is no worse that eating a hot pepper on a dare. You might choke and gag for a minute, have some tears or whatever… but it’ll be fine. You can get through it if you love someone.

More on this point, if the situation were the other way around and she wanted something that I completely refused to do, I would be willing to let her get that need filled outside the marriage. But I’ll say it right now, I would learn to do backflips and fly spaceships before I would let that happen. I would exhaust every effort. If we’re equal in marriage, I (perhaps unrealistically) expect the same from her. Or grant me the flexibility to get it somewhere else (which I don’t want to do at all).

To be clear, with the blowjob example above…. it would just be nice if once in a rare while she would dig deep and tell me, “I just want to do this for you. I want you to finish in my mouth.” I obviously don’t want her being uncomfortable with anything related to sex. I wouldn’t want her choking on hot peppers all the time. But sometimes, we should put the extra effort into support the things that make our partners happy, even if it’s at our expense. In the grand scheme of things, this really isn’t that hard to do.

(2) - Specifically related to eating the cum out of her: I told her that I couldn’t explain it. I told her I didn’t understand it and that she didn’t need to understand it either. She just needed to understand how I feel. I told her that it is intensely erotic for me and that I really want it.

When she’s on top (cowgirl) and I finish in her, she’ll pull off of me and sort of squat over my stomach, carefully part her lips for me, and push out our juices onto my abs. It’s really hot to watch her do that. I specifically explained that I would like her to straddle my face and do that same thing; maybe telling me to “take it, eat it, suck it out of me” or something to that effect. She said she couldn’t do that to me because of how gross she thinks cum is. She said, “I don’t want that in my mouth, why would you?”

I bridged that conversation and gently brought up point (1) above explaining how I’d like to try to soften that barrier and bring cumplay into our sex more. I told her, that maybe if we start here, it would help ease her aversion to it. It may not, and that’s okay, too, but I’d still like to try. So, I offered to meet her halfway and that’s how we agreed on doing 69. She felt more comfortable with that because she couldn’t see it happening.

Ironically, when we debriefed and talked about it afterwards, I asked her if she’d be willing to try squatting over my face next time, and she said, “Yes, I’d like to do that.” We were out of the bedroom when we had the debrief, sitting at the kitchen table. I literally told her I’d like to have a debrief and talk about it, and she agreed. I asked her what she liked. She said being in control and some other stuff. I asked her what she didn’t like. She said there wasn’t anything. I asked her if she’d be open to doing it again, and she was surprisingly agreeable. I asked her if she felt more comfortable about cumplay and feeding it back to me. She said she did and had a surprised expression on her face; seemed like a moment of realization. When we were in bed a few minutes later getting ready to go to sleep, I asked her about the squatting bit (because this was all I could think about the rest of the evening) and that’s when she said, “Yes, I’d like to do that.” She softly laughed a little before we dozed off.

(3) - Advice for having the conversation: Don’t do it when it’s time for sex. Tell your partner that you would like to have a conversation about sex and do it somewhere neutral and comfortable. Maybe over drinks or something. But make sure they know that sex is the focus of the conversation. It doesn’t have to be a sexy conversation. We literally had the conversation last night over a glass of bourbon. It ended up leading to sex, but that wasn’t the intention.

I had sent her a calendar invite (this is how we manage our schedules) to have a date night. She accepted and asked me what I wanted to do, and I told her I just wanted her undivided attention to have a conversation with her. She asked what I wanted to talk about and I told her I wanted to talk about the email I had sent her.

Tangent / about the email: I week ago, I sent her an email explaining my feelings (this was a follow up to a poorly executed prior conversation), what I wanted to do, and how I wanted to do it. In soft detail. She says she can never remember when I say things to her so I thought I’d try writing it out. I figured it would help me develop somewhat complete thoughts around an issue I really didn’t understand myself. She didn’t bother to read it which led to a quasi fight. I was hurt that she couldn’t be bother to even try to read the email, never mind try to understand my feelings. She was angry that I was hurt. I’m convinced she has personality disorders, but that’s besides the point here. Irrespective, this incident lead to a light conversation around point (1) above. Through this conversation she said that she was overwhelmed with how long the email was (shorter than this post) and blah blah blah…. but she said that it would be helpful if we went through the email together. Okay, Honey, I’ll play…. some other time. That’s when I decided to queue a calendar invite.

Back to what I was saying, we started our conversation by sitting down and reading the email together. Which, by the way, was A LOT easier for me than trying to look her in the eyes and explain how I wanted her to dump cum down my throat. We went through it line by line and we talked through things and I answered questions… which circles back to point (2) above. The conversation wrapped up with her taking charge and leading me to the bedroom. It turned out awesome.
Thank you so much for sharing this.

Well…. we talked again and had some play time tonight. She played the part perfectly and fed me my delicious treat. It was awesome. We ended up doing the 69 position again, which worked out well. I’m going to have to work her up to straddling my face. I’m really looking forward to when she feels confident enough to do that.

It was interesting because she totally got into it once she let go. Afterwards we had a little debrief and talked about what we liked and what we didn’t. No negatives were mentioned, only positives. She said she liked it but didn’t want to do it all the time, which is fine because neither do I. It turns out she really enjoyed bossing me around and that she’d be happy to play the part now and then. We also agreed that from now on, if I finish before she does, she’ll make me clean up (we climax at the same time more often than not). But I have a safe word if I’m not into it that particular day.

I still don’t understand why this is such a turn on for me…. but at least I seem to be on the right path to enjoying it. While we were talking about it afterwards, I was already starting to fantasize about doing it again. I’m still interested to hear theories on this….
I guess it is a way to enjoy to be sexually submissive, specially if she sits on your face and snowball and/or snowball after a BJ…

Last edited:

I have to say, with all respect, in my opinion you're over-thinking it. It would be like somebody agonizing over why they like eating hot dogs or meatloaf or gaping assholes (okay, those and creampie from a pussy would be yours truly) - we don't need to worry about where our taste for things comes from unless they're socially unacceptable. And if you're restricting your sex life to your wife and yourself, how she feels about your desires is all that matters, surely.

Fifteen years ago, my gf asked me to eat her out after I'd cum in her. Of course I refused, but after she continued asking, I said "Okay." but on a one time basis! I always love eating her out before sex so maybe it wouldn't be so bad. When I did do it and believe me it was hard to force myself to suck and lick her after I had cum, but I did it! Strangely I started to become really aroused again as soon as I started. She loved it and was humping and grinding on my face. She smelled strongly and was so wet and warm. I felt nasty doing it but I love that feeling. Of course it has become a regular thing for us and I guess the reason I like it is because I'm a nasty guy who loves nasty sex!

It is one of the most intimate things a man can do for his wife, either his own, or in case of a non monogamous relationship, when reclaiming her. The first time you do it, she will be hesitant, and may call you a dirty nasty boy, but after the second orgasm, she will be bragging to her girlfriends about you. So go for it. There is no downside. Even if it her lover's cum, you are doing something his arrogant ass doesn't have the balls to do. That is why she comes home to you.

Last edited:
I appreciate all the comments and feedback. Thank you. On February 13, I had a dream about it. Extremely vivid. I’ve been reading through some of the other forum posts relating to eating creampies and I think the amalgamation of all variations and the things I read birthed the dream. I decided to write it out into a story. It blends a lot of weirdness into one plane of text.

When my wife stopped into my office, she asked what I was working on and I flatly told her, "I had a dream and I’m writing it into a story.” I told her at a high level what it was about and she asked if she could read it when I was done. So, I agreed.

Anyway, she read it, actually thought it was good, and suggested I post it / publish it (I told her about this community). I need to proof read it a few more times before I do, maybe I’ll get her to help me with it. Irrespective, whenever I’m happy with the finished product, I’ll link it here.

Back