Why do I crave creampie?

…. It gets easier and easier to do after that first time.

This is the truth of it. Each time we do it the aversion lessens yet the eroticism remains. At least, that’s what I’ve been learning. I’m hoping it gets to a point where it’s just what we do.

The only problem thus far is that I find I’m far more horny on an ongoing basis…. so for better or for worse, that’s a thing.

...Maybe propose it to her in that way. ..That sleeping with your cum all over her can be kinda sexy.
It would never fly. She has sensory issues among other neurodivergent things going on… it’s been a journey and all that stuff is for a separate thread somewhere. I’d love to get help on that stuff somehow.

This is the truth of it. Each time we do it the aversion lessens yet the eroticism remains. At least, that’s what I’ve been learning. I’m hoping it gets to a point where it’s just what we do.

The only problem thus far is that I find I’m far more horny on an ongoing basis…. so for better or for worse, that’s a thing.
I imagine it will likely just become the way you finish having sex. After the first time I ate her out after I'd cum in her, we agreed it would be something special for holidays, birthdays, Christmas, New Year's Eve, Valentines Day etc. Then we decided that it would be too long a wait from New Years Eve until Valentine's Day, so we decided that since Friday nights were "Date Night" I would eat her pussy after I'd cum in her every Friday Night. The anticipation during the day on Fridays, knowing that I was going to eat her creampie that night, made for some very horny Fridays. This was fun for a while, but finally we were just honest with ourselves. Since she wanted me to do it every time we had sex, and I did too, we agreed that I'd just do it every time unless she told me she didn't want it that particular night. That has only happened twice so far, and it's been a long time ago that we made this agreement. As I told you before it becomes easier and easier the more you do it. Then it becomes a craving and a habit, a habit you'll both love!

I imagine it will likely just become the way you finish having sex. After the first time I ate her out after I'd cum in her, we agreed it would be something special for holidays, birthdays, Christmas, New Year's Eve, Valentines Day etc. Then we decided that it would be too long a wait from New Years Eve until Valentine's Day, so we decided that since Friday nights were "Date Night" I would eat her pussy after I'd cum in her every Friday Night. The anticipation during the day on Fridays, knowing that I was going to eat her creampie that night, made for some very horny Fridays. This was fun for a while, but finally we were just honest with ourselves. Since she wanted me to do it every time we had sex, and I did too, we agreed that I'd just do it every time unless she told me she didn't want it that particular night. That has only happened twice so far, and it's been a long time ago that we made this agreement. As I told you before it becomes easier and easier the more you do it. Then it becomes a craving and a habit, a habit you'll both love!
Yeah, so…. secretly…. I’m hoping that at some point she’s going to start wanting it 100%. As long as I finish first, I see that as a distinct possibility. But usually she’s first or we climax together.

Not entirely on point of this post but here is how last night went for me. I hope eating our combined cum from her pussy becomes a regular thing.
It was a great night. we sat in the hot tub for about an hour. We talked, kissed and touched a little but nothing too intense. When we came in we sat on the couch to watch tv for a while. We both started touching each other as we watched. She got me hard pretty quickly and as I rubbed her pussy she was clearly responding and getting moist. I really wanted to get a picture or video of my hard cock in her hand but she was watching it closely. She kept looking as my pre cum came out and then ran to her hand. She would occasionally lean forward and suck the head licking my pre cum off. After she came once, I started to finger fuck her pussy. She continued stroking me and came at least twice more. A couple of times she let go of my cock and brought her wet hand to my mouth for me to lick. We decided to take it to bed and she stroked me some more but I wanted to lick her. She immediately laid back and let me have her. She came several more times as I licked her. She would beg me to stop as she was too sensitive but I would not. At some point I started fingering her too and rubbing her G spot. Later I put my index finger in her ass and thumb in her pussy as I licked. She came a couple more times that way. I moved up and kissed her and had her lick my face and moustache of her juice. I slid deep into her and only lasted a few minutes. I came in her and slid right down and started to lick and suck her clit again. I lowered into her pussy and sucked our juice out. Some had leaked and though she objected a bit, I licked lower across her asshole and up into her pussy again. She did not cum again but asked me to come back. I did and she licked my face again for me. Needless to say, we slept in a wet cummy bed afterward?? We haven't been that intense for a while.

Yeah, so…. secretly…. I’m hoping that at some point she’s going to start wanting it 100%. As long as I finish first, I see that as a distinct possibility. But usually she’s first or we climax together.
So are you saying you only do it if you finish first meaning you have cum in her, but she didn't orgasm? Why can't you do it if she has had an orgasm from PIV? Maybe I'm lucky, my girl is multi orgasmic and has another orgasm when I eat the creampie. So she's usually had a couple while we fuck. Then I go down and eat her out until she cums again. It's usually the strongest of the night and she is done after that one! If you truly want to start doing it 100% why not discuss the subject with her and ask if she would be agreeable with your doing it every time you cum in her pussy. Tell her you love doing it. She probably would love the idea but would never ask for it all the time because she thinks you do it just for her enjoyment and couldn't possibly enjoy doing it.

Last edited:
Not entirely on point of this post but here is how last night went for me. I hope eating our combined cum from her pussy becomes a regular thing.
It was a great night. we sat in the hot tub for about an hour. We talked, kissed and touched a little but nothing too intense. When we came in we sat on the couch to watch tv for a while. We both started touching each other as we watched. She got me hard pretty quickly and as I rubbed her pussy she was clearly responding and getting moist. I really wanted to get a picture or video of my hard cock in her hand but she was watching it closely. She kept looking as my pre cum came out and then ran to her hand. She would occasionally lean forward and suck the head licking my pre cum off. After she came once, I started to finger fuck her pussy. She continued stroking me and came at least twice more. A couple of times she let go of my cock and brought her wet hand to my mouth for me to lick. We decided to take it to bed and she stroked me some more but I wanted to lick her. She immediately laid back and let me have her. She came several more times as I licked her. She would beg me to stop as she was too sensitive but I would not. At some point I started fingering her too and rubbing her G spot. Later I put my index finger in her ass and thumb in her pussy as I licked. She came a couple more times that way. I moved up and kissed her and had her lick my face and moustache of her juice. I slid deep into her and only lasted a few minutes. I came in her and slid right down and started to lick and suck her clit again. I lowered into her pussy and sucked our juice out. Some had leaked and though she objected a bit, I licked lower across her asshole and up into her pussy again. She did not cum again but asked me to come back. I did and she licked my face again for me. Needless to say, we slept in a wet cummy bed afterward?? We haven't been that intense for a while.
If you want it to be a regular thing, talk to her. Let her know how much you enjoyed doing it and how you felt it made the sex so much hotter. I think most women don't understand that guys like us really enjoy eating them out after we've cum in them. Most women are self conscious about how clean they are down there and if they smell. Tell her you loved doing it, it smelled and tasted so great, and you want to do it a lot more. If she liked it, it's a win, win. Then ask her how can you make it even better for her. I even thank my girl for letting me do it. She just grins and says, "My pleasure."

If you want it to be a regular thing, talk to her. Let her know how much you enjoyed doing it and how you felt it made the sex so much hotter. I think most women don't understand that guys like us really enjoy eating them out after we've cum in them. Most women are self conscious about how clean they are down there and if they smell. Tell her you loved doing it, it smelled and tasted so great, and you want to do it a lot more. If she liked it, it's a win, win. Then ask her how can you make it even better for her. I even thank my girl for letting me do it. She just grins and says, "My pleasure."
Thanks. I have told her all that since then and always thank her for anything we do. I doubt anyone gets more appreciation and positive feedback than my wife. I am crazy about her and always let her know how much I enjoy her and how great it all is.
I appreciate the assist though. You are quite correct about the self conscious part.

It is best to just dive in and do it. Like jumping into a cold pool, dive in. If you think about it, you will change your mind. That is what I did and my wife was not a big fan until after I started and she began to get close to orgasm. The first thing I tasted was my own cum and it tasted just fine. I came deep inside her so that was not a lot of my cum at first. As she got more excited and wet the combined taste of our fluids was very tasty. When her orgasm hit, more of my cum came out because of her contractions, it was wonderful.

One more thing, when you start make sure you moan your approval of her taste and how wonderful it is licking her. This is true even if you don't feel that way, it helps her to relax and feel okay about it and it helped me feel good about it and realize it was tasty.

ES

Some women blanch at the idea of their man eating cum b/c they think it reveals gay or bi-sexual tendencies. And even if a woman is pro-LGBTQ she still might not want to learn she's married someone whose orientation is different than what she believed it to be when they stood at the alter.

But what these women don't understand is that the desire to eat cum is a normal thing that some straight men enjoy doing. So sit down with your wife and have a conversation about it. Maybe show her this thread. ..Or do a google search for a Sex Column like Dan Savage, or Cosmopolitan, etc.. where a concerned wife/gf has asked "My guy enjoys "x", does that mean he's gay?" There are dozens of possible "X's" and eating cum is definitely one that is often mentioned. Other common ones are being Pegged, Wearing Bra/ Panties, etc...

The answer given by the experts is nearly ALWAYS the same, "Relax, it does NOT mean your husband/BF is gay. Sexual orientation is defined by the gender of our preferred partner, NOT about what sorts of sensations or activities we enjoy."

Help your wife/GF understand this and it will pave the way for cum-eating and other new kinks that (hopefully :) ) arise in your relationship.

Last edited:
So are you saying you only do it if you finish first meaning you have cum in her, but she didn't orgasm? Why can't you do it if she has had an orgasm from PIV?
She’s like a guy… once she has an orgasm, she’s basically done. So much so, that her vagina completely changes… kind of like an erection. When she’s aroused, it’s crazy tight and vice-like. After her orgasm, it turns into a loose sock…. like a cock going from stiff to flaccid. It’s really funny because if she climaxes first, then I feel like the woman and struggle to get off because it doesn’t feel good anymore…. or at least not what it was.

Sometimes though, if she climaxes first and I keep going, she’ll get aroused again and her vagina will come back to life. Then she can go for a second orgasm that builds up again from nothing. But it’s not waves like other people describe…. her vagina is like an inverse penis and it has to get aroused all over again, as if it has a refractory period.

I think my record with her is getting her to climax 3 times in one sex session.

Another cream pie lover here. As with most of you above it took me a while to get past the loss of urge after Cummings, and the slight embarrassment of telling wifey that I wanted to lick my own cum from her pussy. After I took the dive the first time I have gone down and 'cleaned up my mess' many times. Not every time, but fuck it is a thrill. Just an extra kink in between the sheets that's enjoyable for both parties.

95% of the time when we have sex it's ladies first, and Ellie's pussy is of course so tasty that unless we are in a rush or super tired I will eat her before we have sex, so she gets her pussy eaten twice when I clean up.

There are still times that I lose the urge, going down immediately after cumming. I find waiting 5 minutes for the urge to come back, or asking her to make me eat my cum from her pussy are the best tactics.

If you're reading this thread and you're at the point you want to do it but you're stuck, just jump in and do it, it it a real delight.

We’ve done it enough now that the loss of interest isn’t much of a factor anymore. I’ve found that I absolutely love doing it, however, I’ve also come to the following conclusions:

1). Now that we’ve done it enough, I can get after it without her suggesting it. Whatever psychological barrier that was there is now gone.
2). However, it’s not fun or enjoyable for me if she’s not into it. - goes to point 4.
3). It’s WAY more fun if she’s forceful or assertive about it.
4). She has to be able to have an orgasm from it. In other words, if she’s sexually satisfied then it’s absolutely pointless for either of us.

i don’t know why women love deep cream pies? seems they feel they are possessed and claimed by their men when he cums

First, I’ve realized that we are not alone in this! A lot of us men are in great relationships where we want to eat our own cum out of our wives. I too am like you.

I have been struggling with the loss of desire after I cum for a long time. Only recently have I been getting over it. My wife was amazing when we spoke about it. Her answer was, it doesn’t do anything for me, but if it makes you happy, she wants to fulfill it for me. I chickened out so many times. She assures me and tells me to stop thinking and just do it. We have swapped my cum after cumming in her mouth. I have licked it off her, however that’s when I usually chicken out. But the 5 or 6 times we had sex, I cum in her and go down on her immediately. Licking as much out of her as I can. She always orgasms from this.

I’m working up to not cumming inside her, but on her clit and pussy lips. That’s where my head is right now. But in the meantime until I get the nerve I just keep cumming inside her and licking it all up.

By the way she is also great at licking my balls and making me leak. I can lick my precut all day long. I leak, she rubs her nipples in it and feeds me. Why I can’t do that after I cum is beyond me. Or when it’s on her clit. I will get there.

She’s like a guy… once she has an orgasm, she’s basically done.
It’s like my wife and yours are very similar. Once she orgasms she is done and spent. I’ll take some credit for that. LOL!
Basically, her clit is too sensitive and she can’t take another licking for at least 20 minutes.

There are still times that I lose the urge, going down immediately after cumming. I find waiting 5 minutes for the urge to come back, or asking her to make me eat my cum from her pussy are the best tactics.
I notice waiting does help, but not always. I want to cum in a shot glass, then save it for her to feed me later.

3). It’s WAY more fun if she’s forceful or assertive about it.
I’ve asked my wife this, but she is not built that way. How do you get your wife to be forceful about it. I feel like mine never will be.

First, I’ve realized that we are not alone in this! A lot of us men are in great relationships where we want to eat our own cum out of our wives. I too am like you.

I have been struggling with the loss of desire after I cum for a long time. Only recently have I been getting over it. My wife was amazing when we spoke about it. Her answer was, it doesn’t do anything for me, but if it makes you happy, she wants to fulfill it for me. I chickened out so many times. She assures me and tells me to stop thinking and just do it. We have swapped my cum after cumming in her mouth. I have licked it off her, however that’s when I usually chicken out. But the 5 or 6 times we had sex, I cum in her and go down on her immediately. Licking as much out of her as I can. She always orgasms from this.

I’m working up to not cumming inside her, but on her clit and pussy lips. That’s where my head is right now. But in the meantime until I get the nerve I just keep cumming inside her and licking it all up.

By the way she is also great at licking my balls and making me leak. I can lick my precut all day long. I leak, she rubs her nipples in it and feeds me. Why I can’t do that after I cum is beyond me. Or when it’s on her clit. I will get there.

It’s like my wife and yours are very similar. Once she orgasms she is done and spent. I’ll take some credit for that. LOL!
Basically, her clit is too sensitive and she can’t take another licking for at least 20 minutes.

I notice waiting does help, but not always. I want to cum in a shot glass, then save it for her to feed me later.

I’ve asked my wife this, but she is not built that way. How do you get your wife to be forceful about it. I feel like mine never will be.
Since creampie eating is such a Taboo thing I think guys like it even more when he feels he was forced to do it. On the other hand, women like it if the guy will do it because he likes it and want to do it to please her. No one wants to be the party responsible for this nasty act that we love to do so much!

Since creampie eating is such a Taboo thing I think guys like it even more when he feels he was forced to do it. On the other hand, women like it if the guy will do it because he likes it and want to do it to please her. No one wants to be the party responsible for this nasty act that we love to do so much!
another one of my theories is if my wife is willing to swallow me at a moments notice and since the female ejaculation is elusive, it’s the least I can do to show her I’m willing to do anything she is willing to do in our marriage.
I can’t get her to squirt or gush in my mouth on command. There is no rhyme or reason as to when she does it. But when she does, I savor and swallow ever bit I can. I think deep down that’s why I’m also willing to do it. But again, also the lose interest issue pops up too sometimes.

I'm lucky, my girl squirts too, almost every time she has an orgasm. She will give me blowjobs and swallow. I love to eat her pussy so if she squirts while I'm eating her, I swallow. To me it isn't about tit for tat, I just love eating pussy and if she squirts all the better. It's kind of the same thing but different!

I'm lucky, my girl squirts too, almost every time she has an orgasm. She will give me blowjobs and swallow. I love to eat her pussy so if she squirts while I'm eating her, I swallow. To me it isn't about tit for tat, I just love eating pussy and if she squirts all the better. It's kind of the same thing but different!
I’m with you in that aspect. I love going down on my wife. It’s my favorite taste. If your girlfriend is a squirted that’s great. My wife only does it once in a while. Although this summer we hit a week where we had sex 3 times in 4 days and she gushed in my mouth all three times. Hasn’t happened since. One time it did I missed the gush. LOL!

...I’ve asked my wife this, but she is not built that way. How do you get your wife to be forceful about it. I feel like mine never will be.

Mine isn’t build this way either and I can definitely relate to it. If your wife is someone who you would describe as “playful,” you might be able to ask her to role play as a more aggressive lover. Perhaps explain to her that if you cum first, that she should demand that you get her to climax orally. Or maybe she’s the type of woman who would get off on “punishing you” for cumming first. Or maybe explain to her that she should demand to be satisfied. Another approach could be a more comedic one in which she gets to muse at you being squeamish about the situations. I think if you get creative with it, you can probably find an angle for her to approach the situation in a way that would be mutually satisfying.

It would be helpful if some women could chime in on this issue and provide a little insight from their perspective. Perhaps those who aren’t into this at all could provide some ideas as to what would get them to actively participate.

Back