Why do I crave creampie?

Well…. we talked again and had some play time tonight. She played the part perfectly and fed me my delicious treat. It was awesome. We ended up doing the 69 position again, which worked out well. I’m going to have to work her up to straddling my face. I’m really looking forward to when she feels confident enough to do that.

It was interesting because she totally got into it once she let go. Afterwards we had a little debrief and talked about what we liked and what we didn’t. No negatives were mentioned, only positives. She said she liked it but didn’t want to do it all the time, which is fine because neither do I. It turns out she really enjoyed bossing me around and that she’d be happy to play the part now and then. We also agreed that from now on, if I finish before she does, she’ll make me clean up (we climax at the same time more often than not). But I have a safe word if I’m not into it that particular day.

I still don’t understand why this is such a turn on for me…. but at least I seem to be on the right path to enjoying it. While we were talking about it afterwards, I was already starting to fantasize about doing it again. I’m still interested to hear theories on this….
I think as time moves on, you'll be doing it more and more and I doubt you'll ever use that safe word! It really does become addicting, and I can't say why, only that it does.

To answer your original post and question, I do have a few thoughts.

First, I am a lover of cunnilingus. I also enjoy eating my creampies out of my wife. I think your wife's orgasmic juices have pheromones and essence that get into your system when you drink her cum. In my opinion, when you get into a relationship and develop a strong bond, you begin to crave those pheromones and juices. Taste is part of it, but mostly it is the contents of her juice that makes you want it again and again.

Second, if you combine your two juices, you get more pheromones and it also creates a craving. Your diet will affect the taste as I mentioned above but the contents are what makes you come back.

It seems like your wife does not like cum and is a bit grossed out by it. Showing and telling her that you don't mind tasting it may help. I LOVE the fact that you are talking in person and via email/stories. Keep doing that and you will end up where you need to be. I suggest you don't push her to do anything she does not want to do. Gentle suggestions in the right direction is the way to go. And heavy praise when she satisfies your desires or is even close.

I have a few other thoughts and suggestions but this is getting a bit long. I will give this example: She is on top Cowgirl style and you are naked face up tied to the bed. She gets close to orgasm but you cum before she does and she still wants to cum bad. Without thinking about it she quickly moves to your face and gets you to finish her off. She does not think about how gross it is, you don't have to worry about loss of desire, it is mainly about her pleasure and orgasm. I am sure she would be okay with that. If you are like me after she has her orgasm your dick will be very hard and ready for more.
ES

The reason I’m posting here is because I’d like to try to understand why I have this fetish, and where it comes from. I want to know why the thought of my wife’s pussy full of cum instantly turns me on, and why I want to suck and lick it out of her so bad. I don’t think it has anything to do with other men because the thought of her being fucked by another guy completely turns me off…. but maybe it does??? I really don’t think so, though.

It just seems like an intense fetish about licking and sucking my cum out of my wife’s pussy. We’ve been together for 20 years, but the fetish is relatively new. I particularly get off on the idea of her deliberately fucking me with the intent to straddle my face and drip my fluids back into my mouth. Then, forcing me to orally bring her to orgasm; leaving her so clean she needs no further wash up afterwards. It’s borderline obsessive. Whenever we’re fucking lately, I stop periodically to lick between her legs and clean whatever mess we’re making. It’s crazy how arousing it is for me.

However, like so many others people who post about this subject, I totally lose interest once I cum. Strangely, after I cum, the desire to lick her clean is still present, but the passion for it is gone. Sort of like seeing your favorite food but not being hungry. If pressed, you’d happily eat it, but you really don’t want to. So if she made me / forced me, I’d be all over it. This isn’t really a problem because we’ve been talking through it and trying to figure out ways to make my fetish fantasy happen.

But I can’t help but think this is super weird and wonder why I have it. Why do I want to suck the cum out of my wife’s pussy??? My wife seems cool with it and is fortunately entertaining ways to help me out with it.
I was always ok with it but lately my wife is really getting into me licking her clean after I cum in her pussy.

Probably the fact that we always fantasize about her getting fucked by another guy, and me licking his cum load out of her pussy.

I would gladly do that too, but for now it remains a fantasy, and also something I inadvertently did when we were dating and she was still fucking other guys…

After thinking about your situation, I think the thing is she doesn't understand your wanting to do something that she thinks is gross. She can't believe that you enjoy doing it. A wise man once told me "You can't judge everybody by yourself." Do you think she feels a little guilty because she enjoys something that she feels must be gross to you? If she understood that you truly love doing it and she just needs to accept that your desires and turn ons can be different than hers. I like liver and onions, my girl doesn't. She seems to be getting into your creampie eating, so that's good. If she can accept that it isn't gross to you, that it's something you don't want to live without, she'll feel better about your doing it and relax and enjoy it. Don't let her wanting to understand why you crave eating her after sex make you try to figure it out. It'll only confuse you. You like it, she likes your doing it. You're two lucky people enjoy yourselves!

The story got published and here’s the link for any of you who are interested:

https://literotica.com/s/living-the-dream-11?page=2

I tried really hard to catch all the typos but I ended up finding a few more once it was published…. ARG. I don’t know if I can go back and fix it. Let me know if any of you know how….
I read your story and enjoyed it. Your description her smell and stickiness seemed so realistic. I loved her comments while you were eating her cummy pussy very erotic. Great Job!

I read your story and enjoyed it. Your description her smell and stickiness seemed so realistic. I loved her comments while you were eating her cummy pussy very erotic. Great Job!
Thanks. It was just a very vivid dream that I had. I ended up waking up unusually early and decided to jot down as many of the details as I could remember. Then I went back when I could fit in the time and started writing it out the best I could. I ended up tying in some of the things that were really going on, too, and this forum discussion helped out a lot with various tie-ins that I hadn’t thought of before; e.g. the cuckhold fantasy stuff. It seemed like it would be fun if she had her own angle on the whole thing. So, I dunno…. first try. I have some more ideas that I started penciling out so we’ll see where it goes. It’s a fun way to exercise some writing skills.

Just read the story. Great read!
Thank you very much! That was a fun story to write. I also very much appreciate the comment you left and presumably the good rating!

My wife and I have a similar dynamic, but that couple takes it up a notch or two.

Update: I don‘t want to detract from the topic in the original post, but we are referring to a story I mentioned in a earlier post:
Playful Power Play

Last edited:
As someone that loves this I can tell you that it is a very powerful experience - the first time I did it I came on the sheets in seconds. I've been doing it for years since and it keeps our relationship strong.

I was always ok with it but lately my wife is really getting into me licking her clean after I cum in her pussy.

Probably the fact that we always fantasize about her getting fucked by another guy, and me licking his cum load out of her pussy.

I would gladly do that too, but for now it remains a fantasy, and also something I inadvertently did when we were dating and she was still fucking other guys…
"...we always fantasize about her getting fucked by another guy, and me licking his cum load out of her pussy.
I would gladly do that too, but for now it remains a fantasy, and also something I inadvertently did when we were dating and she was still fucking other guys…"

Would love to hear more about this.

The reason I’m posting here is because I’d like to try to understand why I have this fetish, and where it comes from. I want to know why the thought of my wife’s pussy full of cum instantly turns me on, and why I want to suck and lick it out of her so bad. I don’t think it has anything to do with other men because the thought of her being fucked by another guy completely turns me off…. but maybe it does??? I really don’t think so, though.

It just seems like an intense fetish about licking and sucking my cum out of my wife’s pussy. We’ve been together for 20 years, but the fetish is relatively new. I particularly get off on the idea of her deliberately fucking me with the intent to straddle my face and drip my fluids back into my mouth. Then, forcing me to orally bring her to orgasm; leaving her so clean she needs no further wash up afterwards. It’s borderline obsessive. Whenever we’re fucking lately, I stop periodically to lick between her legs and clean whatever mess we’re making. It’s crazy how arousing it is for me.

However, like so many others people who post about this subject, I totally lose interest once I cum. Strangely, after I cum, the desire to lick her clean is still present, but the passion for it is gone. Sort of like seeing your favorite food but not being hungry. If pressed, you’d happily eat it, but you really don’t want to. So if she made me / forced me, I’d be all over it. This isn’t really a problem because we’ve been talking through it and trying to figure out ways to make my fetish fantasy happen.

But I can’t help but think this is super weird and wonder why I have it. Why do I want to suck the cum out of my wife’s pussy??? My wife seems cool with it and is fortunately entertaining ways to help me out with it.
Maybe let another cream between those blissful thighs (?) Then, at least, your clean up cravings will still have a heart beat

That's great! So, she had an orgasm while you were eating it? That's how it is for my girl. You are going to do it again tonight! As I said in my previous post, as time moves on, you'll be doing it more and more, and why not she has another orgasm after you're "done." While most guys shoot their wad and want to fall asleep leaving their women frustrated you are ready and willing to give her another orgasm as you enjoy the smell and taste of her wonderful just fucked pussy! It's a win win for both of you! Congrats to both of you!

However, like so many others people who post about this subject, I totally lose interest once I cum. Strangely, after I cum, the desire to lick her clean is still present, but the passion for it is gone.
Here's what I do when I get the urge to do this. Thankfully, my wife plays along.

At night we'll have sex and instead of cumming inside of her - where it would get absorbed by the next morning - I'll pull out and and cum all over vulva and spread some to her inner thighs. Rather than wiping it off, she leaves it there as she sleeps.

Then in the AM, with my libido back at full strength, we'll fool around again. It starts with her seductively spreading her legs wide open to reveal the dried-cum mess made the night before. As she does, I'll tell her I'm fantasizing that what I'm about to see is from another man, left during an orgy, MMF threesome, etc. She'll roll her eyes, smile, but doesn't judge..

Just one glimpse of the dried cum and I'm off to the races - eagerly cleaning it off her, orally. It's dried, so not quite the same - but it still looks incredible and still very erotic to lick off.

Again, it seems to scratch the same itch for me. I love doing it and may ask tonight!

What do you think?

Last edited:
Here's what I do when I get the urge to do this. Thankfully, my wife plays along.

At night we'll have sex and instead of cumming inside of her - where it would get absorbed by the next morning - I'll pull out and and cum all over vulva and spread some to her inner thighs. Rather than wiping it off, she leaves it there as she sleeps.

Then in the AM, with my libido back at full strength, we'll fool around again. It starts with her seductively spreading her legs wide open to reveal the dried-cum mess made the night before. As she does, I'll tell her I'm fantasizing that what I'm about to see is from another man, left during an orgy, MMF threesome, etc. She'll roll her eyes, smile, but doesn't judge..

Just one glimpse of the dried cum and I'm off to the races - eagerly cleaning it off her, orally. It's dried, so not quite the same - but it still looks incredible and still very erotic to lick off.

Again, it seems to scratch the same itch for me. I love doing it and may ask tonight!

What do you think?
I’m amazed she can go to sleep with the mess between her legs. That’s remarkable and really awesome that she’ll do that for you.

I’m amazed she can go to sleep with the mess between her legs. That’s remarkable and really awesome that she’ll do that for you.
Sure... sleeping w/ cum on her is a bit icky... but it's also a bit of a kink as well. She's a good sport b/c she knows it's scratching an otherwise un-scratchable itch for me. ..And of all the itches we dirty-minded men get, it's a pretty harmless one and pretty easy to accommodate.

Maybe propose it to her in that way. ..That sleeping with your cum all over her can be kinda sexy.

Last edited:
LMWM321, I know we all have different kinks and turn ons. Still, I think you and she are missing the best part of eating the creamipe by waiting so long. Sure, we've all been through the loss of desire immediately after we cum. So many other guys and I have just forced ourselves to get down there and eat anyway. In my case I recovered my desire almost immediately after smelling and tasting her wet cum filled pussy. I truly enjoyed doing it the very first time. We were both so happy that I did it and didn't chicken out. There is nothing else like eating her out right after fucking and cumming in her. My girl goes wild and humps my face, her vaginal opening is still open so I can easily tongue fuck her, her inner thighs are wet with her secretions, and her clit is erect for easy sucking and licking. What you do is great and I hope it's a steppingstone to actually eating a warm, wet creampie. If you finally do I know both you and your wondreful wife will love the experience. C'mon Man, she's suffered through being sticky all night for your pleasure, get in there and eat it for her pleasure so she isn't sticky all night! It gets easier and easier to do after that first time.

LMWM321, I know we all have different kinks and turn ons. Still, I think you and she are missing the best part of eating the creamipe by waiting so long. Sure, we've all been through the loss of desire immediately after we cum. So many other guys and I have just forced ourselves to get down there and eat anyway. In my case I recovered my desire almost immediately after smelling and tasting her wet cum filled pussy. I truly enjoyed doing it the very first time. We were both so happy that I did it and didn't chicken out. There is nothing else like eating her out right after fucking and cumming in her. My girl goes wild and humps my face, her vaginal opening is still open so I can easily tongue fuck her, her inner thighs are wet with her secretions, and her clit is erect for easy sucking and licking. What you do is great and I hope it's a steppingstone to actually eating a warm, wet creampie. If you finally do I know both you and your wondreful wife will love the experience. C'mon Man, she's suffered through being sticky all night for your pleasure, get in there and eat it for her pleasure so she isn't sticky all night! It gets easier and easier to do after that first time.
Hahah... well said. If it was important to my wife, I'd surely push through. But she's pretty cool about waiting. ..Which means a 2nd round of sex! ..So guess which I prefer? :)

Last edited:
Back