Hand job

This is something I have suggested to wife - She is attractive and would have no problem getting hit on, move from the bar to the front seat of her car, she initiates the rubbing, she strokes him, he strokes her, mutual hand job

I'm not a gay man, but I know a nice looking cock when I see one.
Completely agree. I love getting a handjob too. Used to meet up with a woman before, we'd sit in her car and she's give me a handjob. She was amazing at giving them

Giving a guy a handjob was my first sexual experience with the opposite sex, and although my experiences have expanded considerably since then, I still enjoy doing it very much. When I'm doing it, I get this a strange combination of feelings. On the one hand, I feel like I'm the one in control, but at the same time I feel like I'm submitting to the other person's will, giving them pleasure by serving their needs and desires.

Giving a guy a handjob was my first sexual experience with the opposite sex, and although my experiences have expanded considerably since then, I still enjoy doing it very much. When I'm doing it, I get this a strange combination of feelings. On the one hand, I feel like I'm the one in control, but at the same time I feel like I'm submitting to the other person's will, giving them pleasure by serving their needs and desires.
Very well-said!

Would it help you at all knowing that your partner would be reciprocating when you are done administrating to him ?

a good handjob can produce an amazingly intense orgasm....when you have a guy's dick in your hand you fucking own him.....

I totally agree! I have had some amazing orgasms from hand jobs😋...I actually love hand jobs 😍

Some of mine were so intense I shot cum onto my face. Sometimes embarrassing.

Love hand jobs to this day and I'm an old fart!

So me and hubby were taking the other day about what would happen if I went in a bar and he came in a while later. He says I would get hit on. I say I am too old (50). He says if I get hit on how far would I let it go. I said the most I would do is give the guy a handjob. What do guys think about them ?
Please let me know what bar you're going to so I can be there to hit on you!

I love getting handjobs… especially by a woman who just wants to tease me… take her time. Love when she has fun with it, naked, next to me,stroking me while she plays with her pussy. Using her juices as lube. Smiling and watching the boredom ooze out until I can’t take any more… love when she leans in to let me shoot my load on her tits, or her ass or face….

Last edited:
I love hand jobs that much, I've given myself four in the last three days.

I love my wife squeezing my balls wile she's wanking me. Not too soft or tight but enough to cause just that little bit of pain. She knows where the line is. For me, the ball squeezing swells my shaft and makes it much more enjoyable.

My wife hooked me up with a hand job this morning. I’ll show my appreciation tonight

Back