Opinion on open relationship

My partner brought up open relationships and polyandry in our chat the other day. He thinks it could be liberating and wants me to feel free to explore and spend time with any man I want. He's all about freedom, love, and trust.

How would you react if your partner brought this up? What do you think about open relationships and polyandry?
Im on the same mind frame. So i would agree to it. a solid 20% of relationships go south though.

As long as your communication is solid. Everything goes on the table. rules, what can or cant be done.
What you are ok with or not ok with.

My partner brought up open relationships and polyandry in our chat the other day. He thinks it could be liberating and wants me to feel free to explore and spend time with any man I want. He's all about freedom, love, and trust.

How would you react if your partner brought this up? What do you think about open relationships and polyandry?
I was in an open relationship for 5 years.
Was very challenging but also liberating when I got over the jealousy. She also always put me/us first which helped.
I honestly got tired of persuing women and by end realized I only wanted one woman.

I told my now partner she could have some fun as long as she's honest but I'm good with just her.

I’m 56. I’m probably having a bit of a midweek midlife crisis. 😂 (I know it’s only Monday)

My wife and I have been talking about this for several months. She’s not too keen on the idea and is fairly monogamous. I want to be honest and open and do not want to do anything on the sly.

I’m hopeful that we might be able to work something out. I’m not looking for anything other than sex, but I know has to be careful.

We are reading the ethical slut together. It’s a good book, but just too much content.

We have a very solid relationship and have the outline of some ground rules.

We’ll see how it goes…

Maybe test him. Go to a bar, dressed really sexy, bring home a hot guy and let him has his way with you in the master bedroom. Then see how he reacts. Some guys enjoy seeing their wives used like that. If you find that he enjoyed you being used by other guys, would you continue? I'm guessing you would...

My partner and I are in an open (ENM) relationship and we swing. We've discussed poly - several of our friends are - but we've never met anyone we'd disrupt our relationship for.

It takes total honesty and a complete lack of jealousy for poly relationships to work. I've lost count of the number of times guys have suggested trying being poly (presumably because they want more pussy) who then backtrack a few months later when the wife is getting plenty of interest and nobody wants him. Depending on how it works out for you it's either a dream or a nightmare.

Back