Telling your wife/gf you love crossdressing

PaulaXD53

BI Herts UK CD
About 20 years ago I was in a relationship with a gorgeous blonde girlfriend who had been made to feel she wasn't sexy by her ex hubby. It was his way of trying to control her and keep her in place. We met through work, had a couple of drinks one night after work and pretty soon we were in the sack and having a fabulous time together. I got her to believe in herself and recognise just how gorgeous and sexy she was. We discovered she loved wearing sexy lingerie that showed off her wonderful figure and allowed her to express herself.

One enjoyable night at our place, with a good friend of mine who encouraged her to go put some of her sexiest lingerie stockings, miniskirt and high heeled boots on, he let on that he loved wearing sexy panties too. She got him dressed up in white lace stockings and panties and then had me wear a set of red fishnet stockings and panties. It became clear that I was incredibly turned on by the whole thing. Instead of being annoyed or upset, she loved it. Ever since then I've been very open with girlfriends about the fact that I love wearing girly things. If they are really dead against it then it's clear the relationship won't be going anywhere. By far the majority of girls are really into it.

Far more women are really turned on by guys dressing up in sexy lingerie and sucking cocks. You must make sure that you build their trust and ensure they don't feel threatened by it. Patience, honesty, and some care for her and how she feels, works every time for me so far.

The same is true of many guys too. By being a bit brave and opening the door for private, non judgemental, erotic chat with friends of mine, boyfriends of girls I know or even work colleagues, I've found dozens of "straight" guys who are already into or wishing to explore the opportunity of hot kinky sex especially wearing sexy lingerie, panties, lipstick etc.

I think telling your wife or girlfriend is a real ‘jumping off the high diving board into the pool moment’. I have done it once where it fell completely on yuck ears (to my ex wife). I subsequently told a girlfriend, when we were sharing our biggest kinks. It was scary and sexy all at the same time. She ‘just went with it’ and loved it. With my second wife, telling her was in a non sexual environment and so really felt like I was putting myself and my insecurities out there. She was fine about it and things have moved on from there (see my bio)

For me i started with pulling her panties off as i was preparing to eat her and using them to rub myself. This progressed to me putting them on as i was getting ready to go down on her. When she realized that I would come in her panties without touching myself we started talking about it. Now she helps me with my clothing and all aspects of our play. This all happened over a period of months. But it has strengthened our relationship.

I am upfront about how I am right off the bat... If they dont like it, they can see it in person... If they still dont like it, down the road they go!

My wife thinks she got me started in it. She didn’t. She doesn’t love it, but I’m too old to give a fuck. I like it. It feels good and I think it looks good.

About 20 years ago I was in a relationship with a gorgeous blonde girlfriend who had been made to feel she wasn't sexy by her ex hubby. It was his way of trying to control her and keep her in place. We met through work, had a couple of drinks one night after work and pretty soon we were in the sack and having a fabulous time together. I got her to believe in herself and recognise just how gorgeous and sexy she was. We discovered she loved wearing sexy lingerie that showed off her wonderful figure and allowed her to express herself.

One enjoyable night at our place, with a good friend of mine who encouraged her to go put some of her sexiest lingerie stockings, miniskirt and high heeled boots on, he let on that he loved wearing sexy panties too. She got him dressed up in white lace stockings and panties and then had me wear a set of red fishnet stockings and panties. It became clear that I was incredibly turned on by the whole thing. Instead of being annoyed or upset, she loved it. Ever since then I've been very open with girlfriends about the fact that I love wearing girly things. If they are really dead against it then it's clear the relationship won't be going anywhere. By far the majority of girls are really into it.

Far more women are really turned on by guys dressing up in sexy lingerie and sucking cocks. You must make sure that you build their trust and ensure they don't feel threatened by it. Patience, honesty, and some care for her and how she feels, works every time for me so far.

The same is true of many guys too. By being a bit brave and opening the door for private, non judgemental, erotic chat with friends of mine, boyfriends of girls I know or even work colleagues, I've found dozens of "straight" guys who are already into or wishing to explore the opportunity of hot kinky sex especially wearing sexy lingerie, panties, lipstick etc.
My wife knows I dress and that I have a fem side. It makes life a lot easier.

My first wife. Many years ago is who introduced me to dressing. Our life was good till she started entertaining on her own without me knowing.
I’ve been dressing still to today. But have to hide it from my wife now. Finding out out not be good for us.

I've always had a bit of a fetish. Years ago she had me try on some of her lingerie. She joked about being jealous because I had much nicer legs but she was a bit turned on by it. Now I have my own panties, high cut bikini briefs I wear every day. I have started having mrs pick out a thong for me to wear on weekends. Although she doesn't have me dress for her anymore, my lingerie is under my sexy panty collection so she knows it's there.
The thoughts of being with others in lingerie is sure fire stroking material!20221122_210908.jpg

Relaxing and arousing

So glad to hear from so many people who have also shared their passion with their wives. Generally I think women are pretty into the idea of their guy wearing sexy lingerie but need reassuring that it's not a threat to them, their stability, etc.

Married for 30 years. A couple of years ago I came out to my wife that I enjoy crossdressing sometimes. She already knew as she had seen some of my clothes. Since telling her I have bought a few more things such as shoes low boots and thigh high boots. also a few skirts and panties and stockings. She has no problem with it and has had me dress for sex a few times. She also knows I would love to have a M/M experience as I had one years ago. Just the other day during a little fun she said she might want to watch me with another man. I can say I am late to the game as I just started to get interested about 10 years ago.

Back