Question About (a Lack of) Stockings

cartepostalelondon

Experienced
I hope this is allowed here as although it's a question about stockings, it's a question about a lack of them!

I'm a HUGE fan of seeing women in their underwear and nightwear, stockings (especially black seamed stockings) and so follow a lot of NSFW accounts on Reddit. While there are a lot of lovely photos there, I've seen an alarming number of younger women promoting their Onlyfans pages in some lovely lingerie including basques and suspender belts, but no stockings, just something that looks like a garter or piece of elastic.

Does anyone know why? I've never tried to put stockings in, but realise they're maybe not the easier article of clothing to put on, but surely after you've gone to the expense and effort of the lingerie, you might as well go the whole hog? Rather like me dressing in black tie (tuxedo for those in the US) and then wearing slip on trainers because I couldn't be bothered to polish my shoes or tie my laces.

Part of it may be they've never worn them and, if we're honest, good ones are expensive and somewhat fragile.

I have a thread on that. Most responses is that they are uncomfortable and way too expensive. However I was talking about FF stockings. The lycra crap doesn't cost much, and why these models don't wear them I don't know. I haven't seen that, but don't go on OnlyFans either

Back