Remembering my (now 45 year old) sister as a sexy 25 year old

I have a chance to wear my wifes sisters panties for the next few days.
Shes the sexy one of the 3 sisters !

We have to house sit and I have to go out there tomorrow and feed their pets.

Just me in her house for a hour or two.
Very tempted to go down the hall and into her bedroom.
In her bedroom I might walk over to her chest of drawers.
Then I might just open the top drawer.

Then I wont be able to stop myself!!

Just to add something extra for anyone who is following this thread.
The weekend gone by my sister had a celebration in her home regarding a personal achievement of hers.

For the party her kids put together a photo book of her from her 18th birthday up to the present day.

With this photo book I got the chance to see pictures of her all over again as a very sexy young woman.
There must of been 100 pics of her of in the decade of her 20's. Quite a few of them of her at the beach and also in sexy summer dresses. I actually got butterflies in my stomach when I saw some of these old pics.

I even got the chance to take a few discrete photos with my phone of her sexy swim wear pics.

Now I have some of the best masturbation material ever.

Its all good in my head and very secret on a hidden cloud photo account!

Thanks for reading and your comments!

Just to add something extra for anyone who is following this thread.
The weekend gone by my sister had a celebration in her home regarding a personal achievement of hers.

For the party her kids put together a photo book of her from her 18th birthday up to the present day.

With this photo book I got the chance to see pictures of her all over again as a very sexy young woman.
There must of been 100 pics of her of in the decade of her 20's. Quite a few of them of her at the beach and also in sexy summer dresses. I actually got butterflies in my stomach when I saw some of these old pics.

I even got the chance to take a few discrete photos with my phone of her sexy swim wear pics.

Now I have some of the best masturbation material ever.

Its all good in my head and very secret on a hidden cloud photo account!

Thanks for reading and your comments!
Thank you for sharing!

My sister is five years older than me. She is still very pretty st sixty five. When we both lived at home and I was a horny little bastard , I would spy on her and friends. I also let my best friend spy on her. My friend and I tasted and smelled her underwear on a regular basis.
I no longer have these sexual feelings towards her , but love her very much . As teenagers we didn't get along very well , which unfortunately has carried over into our adult life.

I have another question today to put out there.

What I really like about Literotica is that you are allowed to mention, discuss, read and write about incest relationships.
So many other forums and chat rooms do not want the subject mentioned at all. I have been asked to leave on a few occasions!

Firstly, I want to say I would never or have ever wanted to have sex with my (only) older sister. Never. Period.

However..
When she was in University many years ago was when I first discovered that she liked very sexy lingerie. She was in her early twenties and I was a few years younger. When she would come home at weekends I would snoop around her stuff and get very aroused feeling touching and even wearing her lingerie when ever the house was empty. I was basically one of those younger brothers that used to masturbate with his older sisters underwear. When doing so it was always about the lingerie and not the fact that my sister owned them. I was excited about the sexy garments. Anyone could have owned them.
Around 10 years later I came across a picture online of a lingerie model that had a striking resemblance of my sister as a young woman in her mid twenties. The lingerie model was from an 1990's catalogue and the style or lingerie was just like what I enjoyed in my sisters bedroom all those years ago. So here I am in my mid thirty's looking at a sexy picture of a lingerie model that looks like and totally reminds me of my sister when she was 25. I get so aroused and before long I'm masturbating and for the first time in my life I'm trying to visualize my sister in her lingerie as I climax.
And what a climax as I recall. The guilt afterwards was enormous as you can imagine.
Later I do a search online of the lingerie model and find she has many other sexy images (including topless) that remind me of my sister that help fuel this very strange sexual appetite. Sometimes when masturbating I try and imagine other women but there is always so much more spunk in my orgasms when its my sister.

The one thing about this is that I never fantasize about my sister as she is today. Its always about her as a young woman years ago.
I never fantasize about having sex with her, its always a picture of her in my mind of her fine (as I would imagine - I have never seen them for real) C cup breasts and sexy satin panties of the 1990's.

I have a great relationship with her today and have a very good mechanism in my mind to separate her today form the sexy young woman she was all those years ago.

So. This is not a subject I can ask my wife or friends about therefore I'm putting it up here.
Is it unusual? is it weird? Does it cross lines?

Thanks again for honest answers.
Nice read.

My sister is five years older than me. She is still very pretty st sixty five. When we both lived at home and I was a horny little bastard , I would spy on her and friends. I also let my best friend spy on her. My friend and I tasted and smelled her underwear on a regular basis.
I no longer have these sexual feelings towards her , but love her very much . As teenagers we didn't get along very well , which unfortunately has carried over into our adult life.
You pretty much described every hormonal boys experience growing up with a slightly older sister in the house.

What I really like about Literotica is that you are allowed to mention, discuss, read and write about incest relationships.
So many other forums and chat rooms do not want the subject mentioned at all. I have been asked to leave on a few occasions!

Firstly, I want to say I would never or have ever wanted to have sex with my (only) older sister. Never. Period.

However..
When she was in University many years ago was when I first discovered that she liked very sexy lingerie. She was in her early twenties and I was a few years younger. When she would come home at weekends I would snoop around her stuff and get very aroused feeling touching and even wearing her lingerie when ever the house was empty. I was basically one of those younger brothers that used to masturbate with his older sisters underwear. When doing so it was always about the lingerie and not the fact that my sister owned them. I was excited about the sexy garments. Anyone could have owned them.
Around 10 years later I came across a picture online of a lingerie model that had a striking resemblance of my sister as a young woman in her mid twenties. The lingerie model was from an 1990's catalogue and the style or lingerie was just like what I enjoyed in my sisters bedroom all those years ago. So here I am in my mid thirty's looking at a sexy picture of a lingerie model that looks like and totally reminds me of my sister when she was 25. I get so aroused and before long I'm masturbating and for the first time in my life I'm trying to visualize my sister in her lingerie as I climax.
And what a climax as I recall. The guilt afterwards was enormous as you can imagine.
Later I do a search online of the lingerie model and find she has many other sexy images (including topless) that remind me of my sister that help fuel this very strange sexual appetite. Sometimes when masturbating I try and imagine other women but there is always so much more spunk in my orgasms when its my sister.

The one thing about this is that I never fantasize about my sister as she is today. Its always about her as a young woman years ago.
I never fantasize about having sex with her, its always a picture of her in my mind of her fine (as I would imagine - I have never seen them for real) C cup breasts and sexy satin panties of the 1990's.

I have a great relationship with her today and have a very good mechanism in my mind to separate her today form the sexy young woman she was all those years ago.

So. This is not a subject I can ask my wife or friends about therefore I'm putting it up here.

Maybe it crosses lines, but it is probably not as weird as you think and happens more often than we realize. My sister, like me, is now closer to 60 than 45 and I would never want to come between her and her husband. But years ago, she showed me what a pussy looked like, and taught me how to touch it to make a woman cum. SO lovely . . .

Thanks for all the positive and encouraging comments in this post.
It certainly helps me accept and enjoy even more a very taboo fantasy..

If your interested here is the picture that started it all..

https://ibb.co/dLGnGLr

And another one with the exact sexy panties my sister (and me!) enjoyed.

https://ibb.co/18pBP1m

Thanks for your comments
Damn that pic tho. Don't feel bad . If I were u I'd find the right time and tell her , prolly after drinks . Ud be surprised she would probably be flattered and I'd bet she might of had a couple thoughts about u through her younger years as well. Just tell her just how u told us , ur not a deviant and it's ate at u over the years . I'm positive you will be surprised by her reaction

Hi Origional Poster here again.
Over the weekend I wrote down the first experience as I recall discovering the sexy side of my sister.
Let me know if you like it and feel free to get in touch!

Here we go...

So I want you to meet Louise.

Lets go back 30 odd years.

Louise has just moved back home as she is about to start a new job in Dublin. Her plan was to get settled and get her own place again. For the past 3 years she was living and working in France. She moved to France just after finishing her University studies in 1990 I think.

Its good to have her back home. Being 6 years her junior she always had a soft spot for me. We got on great.

In 1993 Louise is around 24 and I have just turned 18. She is around 5'8 of athletic build with shoulder length brunette hair.
I remember she kept really fit and played a lot of hockey back then. I often overheard my friends in school say she was hot but I always tried to block that part out! She was always just my sweet older sister!

I'm living at home with my parents and other siblings and its my final year of school studying for final exams.

Around May of that year I'm at home studying. Louise had just arrived home from France a few days ago and I remember it was a Saturday morning and the house was empty. During a toilet break I noticed some very sexy knickers in the laundry basket. The colour and material caught my eye. Satin purple I recall. Immediately I had a further look and I found more sexy lingerie. Up to this the only female underwear I had noticed was my mothers and younger sisters and neither ever caught my attention due to their blandness and functionality! However as it would turn out it would be my older sister would be bringing sexual excitement like I have never experienced before right home to me. Even though the house was empty in that moment I immediately locked the bathroom door and started going through the laundry basket and Louise's underwear each piece at a time. I never felt sexual arousal like it in my life before.
I got such an urge and compulsion to try on those sexy purple panties and i did just that. Oh my god I still recall the immediate and huge erection they brought about. I was so aroused I prematurely ejaculated as I was pulling them up.
I was so lucky that I found them in the laundry basket so it was easy to conceal the mess and a few minutes later I left the bathroom full of guilt and shame. I'm a right little pervert I thought. I bet my two other brothers would not do this!
But being 18 I was horney almost every day and the next day I went back for more. This time the laundry basket was empty. So for the first time I went into Louise's bedroom and opened her underwear drawer. My heart was in my mouth. I was constantly listening for the front door and ready to make my escape.
In her underwear drawer I could not believe my eyes. So much sexy Lingerie. Matching sets, G-Strings, Thongs. Lots of Satin Ivory with frills and ruffles. OMG I thought. Again I could not help it and there and then in Louise's bedroom I tried on almost all her sexy knickers and even one or two of her bras. Looking in her full length mirror for a brief moment I tried to picture Louise in these so sexy garments but I immediately tried to filter out such filthy thoughts. She's my sister for gods sake. However over time it would prove difficult to separate the two. For the first time ever I did not see Louise as my dear older sister but now as a very sexy woman. When did that all come about I though? Immediately I began to compare her to the sexy Page 3 models that were on display in some of the Sunday newspapers back in those days.
In the months that followed while Louise was back home with us I did this almost every week. At night I began to visualise her sexy body getting undressed in her bedroom just across the hall from where I slept. Did her lingerie make her feel sexy? Did she admire her lingerie in the mirror like I did? Was her lingerie as important to her as her clothes?
All these questions. I wanted to get into her head and know her sexual thoughts and desperately be a fly on her wall !

Despite all the amazing orgasms there was a lot of guilt. I was invading her most private possessions repeatedly and I knew it was wrong and she would have been horrified if she knew what I was up to. However I was always somewhat respectful (if you can say that) and I left all of her underwear back as I found them. Leaving any trace would be uncool for so many reasons.
The guilt was always huge, but despite this I always went back for more.

When Louise moved out after six months most of the above stopped. The following year I moved out myself and went to University and for quite a few years we never slept in the same house that often. There were a few exceptions of course.

At some point I stopped masturbating in Louise's lingerie for good.

However that all changed when I discovered that lingerie model online around ten years ago that reminded me so much of Louise and how sexy she was in the 1990's.

Thanks for your comments
I see where those pics could start a fantasy or two.

I wanted to fuck my sister going back as far as when we were kids. I used to stand outside her bedroom at night and jerk off while she undressed for bed. She had flaming red hair then (it turned dark brown as she got older) and her bush matched it.

Growing up we weren't too awfully modest as a family, but far from nudists. She'd come into the bathroom while I took one of my endlessly long hot soaks at night and sit in the floor or on the toilet lid and talk with me, but try as I might I couldn't get her to touch my dick. Although I laid a wash cloth over it, it was impossible to disguise the fact I had a raging, twitching erection.

Now we're in our fifties but I don't have the same feelings. She's a chain smoker, which is a huge turnoff for me, and she just sort of turned into a person I couldn't find attractive anymore.

Ah, well.

I wanted to fuck my sister going back as far as when we were kids. I used to stand outside her bedroom at night and jerk off while she undressed for bed. She had flaming red hair then (it turned dark brown as she got older) and her bush matched it.

Growing up we weren't too awfully modest as a family, but far from nudists. She'd come into the bathroom while I took one of my endlessly long hot soaks at night and sit in the floor or on the toilet lid and talk with me, but try as I might I couldn't get her to touch my dick. Although I laid a wash cloth over it, it was impossible to disguise the fact I had a raging, twitching erection.

Now we're in our fifties but I don't have the same feelings. She's a chain smoker, which is a huge turnoff for me, and she just sort of turned into a person I couldn't find attractive anymore.

Ah, well.
Hi Nightspeed..
I also did see my sister naked...
I managed to see her getting dressed every morning for almost a week. We were all staying in a rented villa for a week around 30 years ago… I never deliberately went out to spy on her but it happened none the less and I didn’t stop myself when I should have. Like my original post it has caused me enormous guilt but also given me some very pleasurable material to masturbate too. Don’t get me wrong I’m not one of these guys that wants to fuck his sister but when I saw her topless in her sexy lingerie all them years ago (Again to remind you - she was in her mid 20s - I was a horney 18 year old) I could not help but get aroused.

Because of a strange design of a mezzanine floor bedroom I could see where she got dressed early every morning. I had a perfect view from the bed I was sleeping in. She had no idea and despite her efforts of closing curtains for her privacy I still saw her getting dressed.. As a 25 year old woman she was around 5'9 or so and of an athletic build. She was always into fitness and kept her body very trim. I never saw her with her knickers off but she walked around getting her stuff together every morning for a few mins wearing just her very sexy panties.
One morning in particular I remember her standing wearing only a pair of sexy satin Ivory hi rise panties (very fashionable in the 1990's!) while drying her hair with a hairdryer. She was facing me and I could see her perfect body for the entire duration of her drying her hair. It was enough time for me to masturbate and fully cum while watching my very private show! Probably one of my best orgasms to date in my life at that point!

On that trip I never set out to peep at my sister and it took all of my 18 years at the time before I saw her sexy body but I did and it has stayed with me ever since.

I have never seen her like that since that holiday but for years after whenever I was around her I was always trying to visualize those perfect breasts through her clothes!!

Hi Nightspeed..
I also did see my sister naked...
I managed to see her getting dressed every morning for almost a week. We were all staying in a rented villa for a week around 30 years ago… I never deliberately went out to spy on her but it happened none the less and I didn’t stop myself when I should have. Like my original post it has caused me enormous guilt but also given me some very pleasurable material to masturbate too. Don’t get me wrong I’m not one of these guys that wants to fuck his sister but when I saw her topless in her sexy lingerie all them years ago (Again to remind you - she was in her mid 20s - I was a horney 18 year old) I could not help but get aroused.

Because of a strange design of a mezzanine floor bedroom I could see where she got dressed early every morning. I had a perfect view from the bed I was sleeping in. She had no idea and despite her efforts of closing curtains for her privacy I still saw her getting dressed.. As a 25 year old woman she was around 5'9 or so and of an athletic build. She was always into fitness and kept her body very trim. I never saw her with her knickers off but she walked around getting her stuff together every morning for a few mins wearing just her very sexy panties.
One morning in particular I remember her standing wearing only a pair of sexy satin Ivory hi rise panties (very fashionable in the 1990's!) while drying her hair with a hairdryer. She was facing me and I could see her perfect body for the entire duration of her drying her hair. It was enough time for me to masturbate and fully cum while watching my very private show! Probably one of my best orgasms to date in my life at that point!

On that trip I never set out to peep at my sister and it took all of my 18 years at the time before I saw her sexy body but I did and it has stayed with me ever since.

I have never seen her like that since that holiday but for years after whenever I was around her I was always trying to visualize those perfect breasts through her clothes!!
awesome.....what a week!

However..
Around 10 years later I came across a picture online of a lingerie model that had a striking resemblance of my sister as a young woman in her mid twenties. The lingerie model was from an 1990's catalogue and the style of lingerie was just like what I enjoyed in my sisters bedroom all those years ago. So here I am in my mid thirty's looking at a sexy picture of a lingerie model that looks like and totally reminds me of my sister when she was 25. I get so aroused and before long I'm masturbating and for the first time in my life I'm trying to visualize my sister in her lingerie as I climax.

I never fantasize about having sex with her, its always a picture of her in my mind of her fine C cup breasts and sexy satin panties of the 1990's.

Not at all, you are honest to enlighten us here. Any one can fantasize about anything, as it is all in the head. I have fantasized about mom's handyman, although he is not a relative. I pretend he is my daddy, uncle or grandad, seeing me in the nude.

I have a chance to wear my wifes sisters panties for the next few days.
Shes the sexy one of the 3 sisters !

We have to house sit and I have to go out there tomorrow and feed their pets.

Just me in her house for a hour or two.
Very tempted to go down the hall and into her bedroom.
In her bedroom I might walk over to her chest of drawers.
Then I might just open the top drawer.

Then I wont be able to stop myself!!
Just remember, that teddy bear on her dresser will have a hidden camera.

Just remember, that teddy bear on her dresser will have a hidden camera.
🎄 ☃️ 👙 🩱🌲~~ Speaking of a hidden camera, my uncle had one in the bedroom, that I was sleeping in. So he has seen me nude, seen me in my undies, stripping-off and masturbating. I now know of this, as he said something one day to me, that he could not have possibly known, without seeing me naked. 🎅☃️👗👩‍🦰 ~ Merry Christmas everyone. x x x

Thanks for your comments
Sister, mother, aunt, grandmother - wouldn't matter - if she looked like that, I'd jerk off visualizing fucking her.

I totally understand what you mean about a lot of the sister attraction just being the lingerie. That’s how I felt toward my mother’s lingerie. I loved my mother’s vintage slips and I would sometimes sleep wearing them.

In my sister’s case, it was her aggressive exhibitionism that made it impossible for me to not have sexual thoughts about her.

She would wear t-shirts that were too large for her thin figure and it seemed intentional. It made the sleeve holes quite big and she wasn’t wearing a bra so if I looked into a sleeve hole from the side angle, I could see her entire bare breast including the nipple. My gut feeling is that she liked to test her sexual power and see if I would stare and get hard which I obviously did.

She wore very short shorts around the house. She was tall, very long legs. I remember one time when she returned home from college and we played a game of Monopoly together late at night. There was so much flirting that went on between us during the game. Luckily our parents were asleep.

At some point during the game, she spread her legs for me and showed me her panties and then some of her pussy.

What I find interesting about that night now is it’s probably the closest we got as brother/sister to having sex.

Look into your own past, there might be one or two moments which you look back upon and think “Wow, that was the closest I ever got to fucking my sister, mom, cousin, etc.”

Maybe it crosses lines, but it is probably not as weird as you think and happens more often than we realize. My sister, like me, is now closer to 60 than 45 and I would never want to come between her and her husband. But years ago, she showed me what a pussy looked like, and taught me how to touch it to make a woman cum. SO lovely . . .
Love I done the same

However..
Around 10 years later I came across a picture online of a lingerie model that had a striking resemblance of my sister as a young woman in her mid twenties. The lingerie model was from an 1990's catalogue and the style of lingerie was just like what I enjoyed in my sisters bedroom all those years ago. So here I am in my mid thirty's looking at a sexy picture of a lingerie model that looks like and totally reminds me of my sister when she was 25. I get so aroused and before long I'm masturbating and for the first time in my life I'm trying to visualize my sister in her lingerie as I climax.

I never fantasize about having sex with her, its always a picture of her in my mind of her fine C cup breasts and sexy satin panties of the 1990's.

If all the kinks that people have were gathered in one place, your kink would just seem vanilla. I'm sure millions of people have had various lascivious thoughts about their sister, half-sister, step-sister or whomever or their lacy delicates. Don't sweat it. If you can't share your guilty fetishes on Literotica where in the world could you? You would be surprised how many people have masturbated to your post.

Back