Remembering my (now 45 year old) sister as a sexy 25 year old

I have another question today to put out there.

What I really like about Literotica is that you are allowed to mention, discuss, read and write about incest relationships.
So many other forums and chat rooms do not want the subject mentioned at all. I have been asked to leave on a few occasions!

Firstly, I want to say I would never or have ever wanted to have sex with my (only) older sister. Never. Period.

However..
When she was in University many years ago was when I first discovered that she liked very sexy lingerie. She was in her early twenties and I was a few years younger. When she would come home at weekends I would snoop around her stuff and get very aroused feeling touching and even wearing her lingerie when ever the house was empty. I was basically one of those younger brothers that used to masturbate with his older sisters underwear. When doing so it was always about the lingerie and not the fact that my sister owned them. I was excited about the sexy garments. Anyone could have owned them.
Around 10 years later I came across a picture online of a lingerie model that had a striking resemblance of my sister as a young woman in her mid twenties. The lingerie model was from an 1990's catalogue and the style of lingerie was just like what I enjoyed in my sisters bedroom all those years ago. So here I am in my mid thirty's looking at a sexy picture of a lingerie model that looks like and totally reminds me of my sister when she was 25. I get so aroused and before long I'm masturbating and for the first time in my life I'm trying to visualize my sister in her lingerie as I climax.
And what a climax as I recall. The guilt afterwards was enormous as you can imagine.
Later I do a search online of the lingerie model and find she has many other sexy images (including topless) that remind me of my sister that help fuel this very strange sexual appetite. Sometimes when masturbating I try and imagine other women but there is always so much more spunk in my orgasms when its my sister.

The one thing about this is that I never fantasize about my sister as she is today. Its always about her as a young woman years ago.
I never fantasize about having sex with her, its always a picture of her in my mind of her fine C cup breasts and sexy satin panties of the 1990's.

I have a great relationship with her today and have a very good mechanism in my mind to separate her today form the sexy young woman she was all those years ago.

So. This is not a subject I can ask my wife or friends about therefore I'm putting it up here.
Is it unusual? is it weird? Does it cross lines?

Thanks again for honest answers.

Last edited:

What I really like about Literotica is that you are allowed to mention, discuss, read and write about incest relationships.
So many other forums and chat rooms do not want the subject mentioned at all. I have been asked to leave on a few occasions!

Firstly, I want to say I would never or have ever wanted to have sex with my (only) older sister. Never. Period.

However..
When she was in University many years ago was when I first discovered that she liked very sexy lingerie. She was in her early twenties and I was a few years younger. When she would come home at weekends I would snoop around her stuff and get very aroused feeling touching and even wearing her lingerie when ever the house was empty. I was basically one of those younger brothers that used to masturbate with his older sisters underwear. When doing so it was always about the lingerie and not the fact that my sister owned them. I was excited about the sexy garments. Anyone could have owned them.
Around 10 years later I came across a picture online of a lingerie model that had a striking resemblance of my sister as a young woman in her mid twenties. The lingerie model was from an 1990's catalogue and the style or lingerie was just like what I enjoyed in my sisters bedroom all those years ago. So here I am in my mid thirty's looking at a sexy picture of a lingerie model that looks like and totally reminds me of my sister when she was 25. I get so aroused and before long I'm masturbating and for the first time in my life I'm trying to visualize my sister in her lingerie as I climax.
And what a climax as I recall. The guilt afterwards was enormous as you can imagine.
Later I do a search online of the lingerie model and find she has many other sexy images (including topless) that remind me of my sister that help fuel this very strange sexual appetite. Sometimes when masturbating I try and imagine other women but there is always so much more spunk in my orgasms when its my sister.

The one thing about this is that I never fantasize about my sister as she is today. Its always about her as a young woman years ago.
I never fantasize about having sex with her, its always a picture of her in my mind of her fine (as I would imagine - I have never seen them for real) C cup breasts and sexy satin panties of the 1990's.

I have a great relationship with her today and have a very good mechanism in my mind to separate her today form the sexy young woman she was all those years ago.

So. This is not a subject I can ask my wife or friends about therefore I'm putting it up here.

Thanks again for honest
Unusual? Who knows? And who cares? People are all unique, but the odds are that out of 7 billion+ people in the world, a pretty big number have had similar thoughts. You're not hurting anyone by thinking about her and even wanking to it. Just clean up after yourself so the wife doesn't skin you for making a mess.

Now, putting the sister on the table and stuffing them alongside the Turkey during the family Thanksgiving gathering might draw some unwanted attention (unless you or she DO want it, in which case come back and share pictures!), but hey, there's all that butter on the table anyway going to waste, so... šŸ˜

As LustyScribe said, no one knows how many people have similar thoughts/deeds and who cares. If it is private and gives you pleasure I can't see that there is any harm in it, your wife and sister might see it differently of course. If you are not fantasising about sex with your sister, to be honest even if you are, it is only fantasy and self pleasure after all.

The question is really, do you have a problem with it?

However..
Around 10 years later I came across a picture online of a lingerie model that had a striking resemblance of my sister as a young woman in her mid twenties. The lingerie model was from an 1990's catalogue and the style or lingerie was just like what I enjoyed in my sisters bedroom all those years ago. So here I am in my mid thirty's looking at a sexy picture of a lingerie model that looks like and totally reminds me of my sister when she was 25. I get so aroused and before long I'm masturbating and for the first time in my life I'm trying to visualize my sister in her lingerie as I climax.

I never fantasize about having sex with her, its always a picture of her in my mind of her fine (as I would imagine - I have never seen them for real) C cup breasts and sexy satin panties of the 1990's.

I think it's fantastic.
You have a great imagination, visual stimulation and still maintain a great relationship with your sister as siblings should.

ca

However..

Dont talk about incest in chat rooms, gets you banned without any appeal , Sucks.

Thanks for all the positive and encouraging comments in this post.
It certainly helps me accept and enjoy even more a very taboo fantasy..

If your interested here is the picture that started it all..

https://ibb.co/dLGnGLr

And another one with the exact sexy panties my sister (and me!) enjoyed.

https://ibb.co/18pBP1m

Thanks for your comments

Wow - I can see why you'd have fantasies about her!

Thanks for your comments
I haven't got a sister but if I did, I'd be pretty much the same as you ...

I don't see any harm in the fantasy, it's only if it became more than that that you'd have problems.

Go for it man.
With a girl like that who could blame you!

Why do you not fantasise about her as she is today? Just let everything be cool in your head and go for it.
I try not to fantasise about her as the older woman she is today for a few reasons (mainly ethical), but I have not always managed to resist when certain urges present themselves. The most recent time was last summer when my family went camping with her family... One evening after a swim I managed to see her change from her swim suit into panties and bra. Her lingerie was not as exciting as 30 years ago (shes a bigger girl now) but for a brief few minutes changing in that tent she managed to turn me on and got me masturbaing shortly after..

I still find the images I have (in my mind) of her as a younger woman give me a much better orgasm..

However..

Very relatable for me!

However..

Everybody has fantasies none of them are bad having fantasies about a family member is much more common than people want to admit but it doesnā€™t make them bad

At 43 my sister is as hot as she was in her 20's and although I have had many fantasies about fucking her, I never did. I'm always aroused when her and her husband come over for visits and nude swimming in our pool. Maybe some day...in my dreams!! lol
Wait until she sees you hard!

I remember those panties! They were sexy and comfy, but only worked with the loosest fitting outfits.

Thanks for your comments

My oldest sis is 5 yrs older. When she was a senior in high school I was 12. I used to go through her dresser or laundry and find her panties and use them to masturbate. She also had big tits and was popular with the guys in her school. I fantasized about her and what she did with those guys. Still do.

My oldest sis is 5 yrs older. When she was a senior in high school I was 12. I used to go through her dresser or laundry and find her panties and use them to masturbate. She also had big tits and was popular with the guys in her school. I fantasized about her and what she did with those guys. Still do.
still use her panties?

This is an excerpt from a story that I wrote and even though the entire Sarah and Noah series is a highly fictionalized account of my relationship with my sister, a lot of the details in the early stories are taken from real life. This entire section was taken from real life and is exactly how I'd sneak into my sister's panties FOR YEARS.

"Wow! 18? We've felt the same about each other since then?" Noah said. "I can't believe we've both been hiding this for so long. I used to look at you awe-struck during that age. I'd check you out and wish I could be with you and then resign myself to the reality that I couldn't. And...sneak into your panties."

Sarah started laughing making Noah crack up, "Oh yeah! You pervert!" she said. "So what exactly did you do them with them?" Sarah asked.

"Ummm...I don't think you want to know. The details are kinda weird." Noah said, sheepishly.

"Oh whatever. You just took your baby sister's virginity last night, you can tell me what you used to do with my panties. C'mon!" she laughed as she tickled him.

He cleared his throat smiling. "OK OK. So, I would sneak into panties that you had just worn, like you usually took them off in the morning before your showers, right?" he asked.

"You know, it should be so creepy that you know my panty changing time in the morning, but I don't mind it. Go on. Yes, I take my panties off in the morning before my shower." she responded.

Noah continued: "Well, you'd leave the house, and Mom and Dad would be gone too, right after. I usually had late morning classes because I never could stand being up so early. So I'd sneak into your panties that you had just taken off and they'd still be wet with your pussy juice. Sometimes they'd be heavy and thick with globs of it, sometimes they'd just be soaking wet and gooey with it, and sometimes they'd be dry but there would clearly be a ton of pussy juice on them, so I'd add water to make them wet again."

"Oh my God!" Sarah exclaimed. "This is fucking intense. This sounds like it's a whole science! Unbelievable!"

Noah sighed: "Duuuuude this is so embarrassing. I can't tell you the rest."

Sarah touched him, grabbing his free hand and putting it on her stomach under her shirt. "Cmooon, tell me the rest! There is nothing you've told me that has done anything except make me want you more. Your lust for me turns me on. I'm flattered you wanted me, and I'm happy you were able to get off with my panties. I was into you that whole time. It turns me on that we actually had a thing for each other that we kept secret." she said, so genuinely excited and eager to hear how her big brother lusted for her so badly that he snuck into her dirty laundry.

Noah moved, just a little nervously. "OK. Promise you're not going to judge me for this."

Sarah laughed again: "Dude what's wrong with you? You just fucked my brains out last night and you think I'll judge you? Tell me the rest. There's nothing you can tell me about using my panties, spying on me, anything where you tried to get close to me or satisfy yourself that will turn me off as long as it was just you and no one else. If you were selling my panties to someone else, I'd probably kill you. But if it was just you - I'm loving every part of this...story...art...science project. Whatever you were doing!"

"Well..." Noah continued. "I kinda did the obvious. I'd go into my room with your panties, and I'd rub as much of your sticky, gooey pussy juice onto my dick as possible. And if I add water, I can kinda scrape a lot of pussy juice that you dripped into the gusset, so I'd do that and it would be like a little ointment I'd rub onto the head of my cock and all over the shaft too. I'd literally cake my dick in your pussy cream and just kind of revel in the fact that your pussy juice was all over my dick, just like if we had fucked. Then I'd lick your panties as clean as I could and then put them back. If I was really turned on, I'd get on my computer and load up pictures of you and just masturbate into a sock with your juices covering my dick. Other times, I'd let your juice dry on my dick, and just spend the day with your dried pussy juice on my cock - accompanied with a perpetual boner. The best was when I'd see you or hang out with you, knowing that at that very moment, my entire dick was basically coated in your pussy cream. It was weird, I'd feel guilty, turned on, totally in love, totally full of lust - all at the same time.

"Wow." Sarah exclaimed as Noah finished his explanation. "That's is the weirdest, most dedicated, most specific panty story I've ever heard. You did this all through college?"

"Yup. Almost every other day. I knew your every pair. God damn I feel like such a creep. I didn't know what to do with these feelings Sarah. So I did it. I'm sorry. I didn't meant to violate your privacy, I just felt like I'd explode. I was horny, it was the closest I could get to you." he said.

Back