Thinking through some of your core fantasies...

Make my nonexistent conservative wife be a gangbang prostitute. She has to stay on the stroll until she collects $1000

Yes! I am absolutely ready and willing to watch my wife get the BBC experience she's been wanting. We’re already a hotwife couple. This would just be another part of that. Even if I couldn’t be present, I still want this for my wifey.
I feel the same, nothing turns me on more than watching her cum from more cocks than mine, I know how much it turns her on too and I’ve seen how wet it gets her, we always cum when we talk about it and it’s probably our favourite kink

The reason for the fantasy will vary - some men just like to watch, some want to be humiliated, some want to join in, some want to see their wife be humiliated or pleasured or used, some want reciprocity so they can sleep around, or a combination. Same goes for the wife - her motivation may vary, but both get what they want, maybe. It's not going to be a standard fantasy, or standard motivation, hence the different terms: cuck, wittol, stag, etc

I give any thought to my fantasies other than when masturbating. Why? If it's not broke....

Of course, I need to see the look in your eyes as you desperately stroke your dick faster and faster watching me get fucked watching his dick stretch me out
Watching you cream all over his dick as he cums all in you, watching it drip from your pussy watching me stroke my cock into your mouth

Watching you cream all over his dick as he cums all in you, watching it drip from your pussy watching me stroke my cock into your
Oh yes ! Keep stroking your dick in and out of my mouth spit in my mouth and on ur dick as your fucking my face watch him fucking me I want u to see his dick twitch as his cums deep inside me, reach down as he is pulling his dick out of me and rub his cum all the way up to my breasts

Back