Looking for mom but not a sugar mama.

kyen

Virgin
Hello everyone,

I realize this is a long shot but since this website fueled this fantasy, I thought it might be worth starting my search here. I am a single, fit and clean man with a step-mom/step-son fantasy. I have concentrated so hard on my career that I lost track of time and I find myself in my forties single. Now, I would like to change that by finding a serious woman willing to give me and my fantasy a chance.

I am definitely not looking for a sugar-momma, I do not need any financial help. I am only interested in the mom/son fantasy: a beautiful, romantic, honest and passionate relationship as described in many stories on this site. I am happy to start slow, getting to know one another, and going from there. I would love to find a woman that I can trust and wholly devote myself to.

As far as it concerns me, I am in my forties and single. I work in IT and I have been in the field for as long as I can remember. I live in the US, west coast, but since I work from home then then relocation is not a problem especially if the right woman should come along. I like to keep fit and I practice yoga and CrossFit daily. Staying healthy and fit is important to me and I think a matter of respect for my partner if I will ever find one.

Thank you very much for reading this far!

Kyen

I think your post might get more attention in the personals section. Either way, I wish you the best of luck.

Back