Friends Mom Pegging

I’m VERY into women like your friends mom, and older, love sensual,,buxom, sophisticated, prim and proper milfs, gilfs , aunts etc maybe wanting different things to you , but happy to talk pm

Hi I am 25 and a male/sissy. I have a strong fantasy about my friends mom, who is in her 50s, pegging and feminizing me. I'd love to chat about it here if anyone is interested
Mmmmm hot idea. I would love to chat about this. HMU

i love this thought. also late 20s male who is very Alpha in RL but total good boy for older women when i slide my panties on. Getting pegged by a mature woman in her 50s would be nirvana! Ummm....just checked into a hotel for business this week, and first thing i did was put my pretty panties on. Now, if only the person in the connecting room was an older woman with a few toys, to fulfill my fantasy....

I LOVE this thought, though I generally dream of someone who's also a MILF trans chick who feminizes and sissifies me, then makes me her bitch.

I've watched some good pegging videos and they can be interesting too.

I'm happy to discuss this in PM with anyone who wants to turn me into their sissy slut.

Here's me for reference. You can decide if I'm worth feminizing.

IMG_20231111_231114.jpg

I read here some men talking about being dominated by their friends' mothers, so I'm sorry if I translated it wrongly.

About having a fixation on a friend's mother, in my case it was a friend's mother... Actually, two friends. Even though both sisters were beautiful, she couldn't compare to the feminine beauty and sensuality that her mother had.

This woman (my friends' mother) was very beautiful and knew how to dress up in an elegant way, as well as looking like she was parading when she walked.

No wonder, she was a good lover for a delightful time, after I told her how I felt about her.

My friends, and not even my friends in the building, found out that we had a delicious and long-lasting affair.

I believe this helped me to have partners, both my age at the time and older women, and to this day I enjoy both young women and older women.

Back