Mother's Panties

Nothing sexier than a panty bulge...I created a thread devoted to the image of a cock bulging panties, dresses, lingerie...etc.

https://forum.literotica.com/threads/feminine-bulges-those-sexy-clit-cock-bulges.1564531/
I often spend a few hours deep cleaning my house every month. I start out in sweats and strip as I warm up. Within 30 min I'm down to panties. Half the time I'm hard - totally aware of my attire. Depending on the panties, I'm usually peeking out the waist band or off to the side. The gusset cradles my balls and that is the best part. But I cannot touch myself until my work is done. It's a perverted reward system. Only takes a few pumps and I cum.

These accounts are fascinating. I showed this thread to my husband and he confirmed that his mother’s and sisters’ panties and lingerie triggered his erotic love of crossdressing. The way his one sister treated him when she caught him (calling him a sissy and other things), well I think it got humiliation and arousal deeply, deeply linked for him. He loved to borrow several things and wear them under his clothes all day.
So what did hubby think?

These accounts are fascinating. I showed this thread to my husband and he confirmed that his mother’s and sisters’ panties and lingerie triggered his erotic love of crossdressing. The way his one sister treated him when she caught him (calling him a sissy and other things), well I think it got humiliation and arousal deeply, deeply linked for him. He loved to borrow several things and wear them under his clothes all day.
I’m curious if his sister kept making him wear her underwear when she wanted to humiliate him, or was catching him a one time occurrence?

I think it is a kink some people have. I know I like to wear sexy lingerie every day because I enjoy how it feels and it makes me feel beautiful and sexy. I can see why some guys feel the same way. And seeing a hard cock stretching satin panties is one of my favorite erotic subjects.

I think it is a kink some people have. I know I like to wear sexy lingerie every day because I enjoy how it feels and it makes me feel beautiful and sexy. I can see why some guys feel the same way. And seeing a hard cock stretching satin panties is one of my favorite erotic subjects.
If You as a mother know your sone likes to masturbate at your panty , what will be your reaction? do you help hime to give more panties and some other stuff, or you punish him?

My Italian GF taking me shopping soon for bra and panties! Maybe satin!

bXO5O4H.jpg

Love this thread. I started when I was 11 when I found my older sisters knickers on the bathroom floor. Never understood why but I grabbed them , ran back to my bedroom and put them on. They felt so wonderful. Mmm,. That started a lifetime of love with everything feminine. Now in my seventies I still wear panties every day and my wife fully supports me. X

Now in my seventies I still wear panties every day and my wife fully supports me. X

Good for her! Mine does too. The world needs more people open-minded about their partners' sexualities.

Although I've been accused of it by meatheads who look no farther than pictures, I'm not a sissy at all; I'm pretty masculine in every way other than my underwear preference. My wife's smart enough to see that and encourage it.

Unfortunately my mom passed away many year ago so now I use my mother in laws. I go by often to help with a chore or two she needs and I’ll always find some amazing dirty panties in her hamper in the bathroom.
The memories of my childhood and what I did with mom’s lingerie comes rushing back when I’m using my mother in laws.
I just ordered my wife several vintage lingerie items. Nice silky full cut briefs and plain white Playtex full coverage bras with large shoulder straps and a nice 5 hook clasp in the back!

I understand, I actually think my mom secretly enjoyed seeing me dressed in her lingerie. Why else would she lay things out on my bed. She knew I would try every on.
You are very lucky. Are there any interesting stories about dressing in Mom's lingerie. Message me privately if you feel like it. Love to read about those events, huge turn on for me.

I also remember watching my mom get dressed. At times she would ask me to help her with her bra. Inevitably her bra would slip and I would catch a nice view of her very perfect breasts and sometimes a nipple. I admit I was very nervous but at the same time excited. She also would ask me help her zipping out her dress in the back. Here again I admit I did it slowly just so I could feel her satiny slip and to inhale her wonderful scent.
Yes, I would get so aroused and so wanted to dress like her.
I loved helping mum dress too !

I think far more men than we might imagine love wearing lingerie ...lots of them start at home when very young.

Back