Mother's Panties

I had acquired a pair of my mother in laws panties years ago when my wife and I freely engaged in me crossdressing. She came home one night and took me to the basement to give me a blowjob. She pulled down my panties to reveal a burgundy pair of Vanity Fair panties that were her moms I was wearing. It got me overly excited and that was the fastest BJ in a while, she commented on how sexy my panties were, boy, if she only knew.

My mom caught me several times wearing her panties, pantyhose and bra, and also her satin white slip. She just closed my bedroom door abd left me alone. Later she told me to just make sure to put everything back in her laundry basket.
That's nice. My mom wasn't as bold to acknowledge what I was doing in her lingerie. Mostly she'd wish things away but never say anything. Hated confrontation

That's nice. My mom wasn't as bold to acknowledge what I was doing in her lingerie. Mostly she'd wish things away but never say anything. Hated confrontation
I understand, I actually think my mom secretly enjoyed seeing me dressed in her lingerie. Why else would she lay things out on my bed. She knew I would try every on.

I sometimes wore her panties and nylons beneath my pajamas. In the morning I'd tuck it beneath my pillow or in a coat pocket hanging in the closet. If I were rushed I'd just leave it under the covers but she'd make the bed and the items would be missing.

I sometimes wore her panties and nylons beneath my pajamas. In the morning I'd tuck it beneath my pillow or in a coat pocket hanging in the closet. If I were rushed I'd just leave it under the covers but she'd make the bed and the items would be missing.
Did your mom ever see you dressed?

No, but my grandparents did. I was visiting their house while they were out of town. They lived down the road so I was there often. I spent the day dressing up in Nonni's clothes. I mean, head to toe - with makeup and wig. I even brought water balloons to fill the bra I was wearing. Well, they arrived a day early and the moment they walked through the door I froze. We just stood and stared at each other. They did not recognize me at first. I just started undressing. I didn't know what else to do. My gramps turned to go back outside and said, "Estelle, it looks like we got ourselves a sissy." I was sooo humiliated. I ran home wrapped in a towel.

No, but my grandparents did. I was visiting their house while they were out of town. They lived down the road so I was there often. I spent the day dressing up in Nonni's clothes. I mean, head to toe - with makeup and wig. I even brought water balloons to fill the bra I was wearing. Well, they arrived a day early and the moment they walked through the door I froze. We just stood and stared at each other. They did not recognize me at first. I just started undressing. I didn't know what else to do. My gramps turned to go back outside and said, "Estelle, it looks like we got ourselves a sissy." I was sooo humiliated. I ran home wrapped in a towel.
Oh my, but you kept dressing fem?

Back