Mother's Panties

Ciceri

Virgin
My mom was a glamorous, petite woman who loved to shop - especially for clothes. The laundry / drying room is where her lingerie was on full display and I remember trying on her stuff knowing it was forbidden. More than once she found her panties and bra in my room but didn't make a big deal. I think she just didn't know what to say. One day I was caught by both parents fully dressed in my mom's lingerie. I even wore her mascara and lipstick. My dad was more than upset and our relationship changed after that day. He never really talked to me in depth after that. The relationship with my mom was okay and she seemed to understand. Does anyone here have a similar experience?

Anyone here ever get into sniffing their mom's dirty panties? I got into my wife's mom's soiled panties a couple times, I was 20 her mom was 46 at the time. I got so hard jacking off sniffing my MIL's pussy in her dirty panties.

Started with my dear mothers panties, bras, slips and girdles at a young age.
anytime alone I’d dress and become very aroused.
had an older sister who I also used her underwear.
its been pretty much a lifetime fetish now.
one I’ve always pretty kept to myself.

I was heavily into crossdressing in my mothers lingerie when I was younger, then when I was older and lived on my own I had quite the collection, panties, bras, full body crotchless shapewear, girdles, stocking, garter belts and pantyhose. When I got married I began using my wife’s things too. One night we got very drunk and I asked if I could put on her wedding night pantie. She was 1/2 asleep and drunk and agreed. We woke up the next morning and i obviously had to explain what I had done. She “understood” and took me shopping for my own item. All the pieces I chose were of the older generation, like my mom wore. My wife questioned my like of those styles and then asked if it was because my mom wore such items when I was younger. I said yes and we enjoyed about 2 years of my crossdressing until one night after our child was born she said we had, I had to stop. She was reluctant of our child seeing me “that way.” I stopped with her but still enjoy when I can to this day.

I was heavily into crossdressing in my mothers lingerie when I was younger, then when I was older and lived on my own I had quite the collection, panties, bras, full body crotchless shapewear, girdles, stocking, garter belts and pantyhose. When I got married I began using my wife’s things too. One night we got very drunk and I asked if I could put on her wedding night pantie. She was 1/2 asleep and drunk and agreed. We woke up the next morning and i obviously had to explain what I had done. She “understood” and took me shopping for my own item. All the pieces I chose were of the older generation, like my mom wore. My wife questioned my like of those styles and then asked if it was because my mom wore such items when I was younger. I said yes and we enjoyed about 2 years of my crossdressing until one night after our child was born she said we had, I had to stop. She was reluctant of our child seeing me “that way.” I stopped with her but still enjoy when I can to this day.
I love the retro look, love to dress in that stuff!

Oh my wife knows when she’s ready to make me cum she pinches me hard and twists, I’m filling her up at that point for sure.
A guy I was with had the same sensitivity and we’d spend hours just playing with each others nipples. He’s wrap his arms around me from behind and caress my breasts through my bra and he’d eventually pull my breast out and tease me unmercifully until I was on the edge of cumming.

Oh my wife knows when she’s ready to make me cum she pinches me hard and twists, I’m filling her up at that point for sure.
A guy I was with had the same sensitivity and we’d spend hours just playing with each others nipples. He’s wrap his arms around me from behind and caress my breasts through my bra and he’d eventually pull my breast out and tease me unmercifully until I was on the edge of cumming.
Love when a sissy squirts on my belly as she rides my gay cock.

Most bedroom doors have a privacy lock on them. I underdressed “that way” in panties the entire time my kids were growing up. It just takes some discretion. In those days I would wear a style more similar to my wife and we shared the same panty drawer. Now, mine are more feminine, one size larger, and I have my own drawer. Perhaps you could approach your wife about wearing panties again — at least on “date nights.” Life is too short to be denied this simple joy out of an unreasonable fear of discovery.

Most bedroom doors have a privacy lock on them. I underdressed “that way” in panties the entire time my kids were growing up. It just takes some discretion. In those days I would wear a style more similar to my wife and we shared the same panty drawer. Now, mine are more feminine, one size larger, and I have my own drawer. Perhaps you could approach your wife about wearing panties again — at least on “date nights.” Life is too short to be denied this simple joy out of an unreasonable fear of discovery.
I have heavily considered it. At least if she still has no desire to participate then maybe go shopping with me, help me pick items out, just be one of the girls. IDK, I still think she’d not approve.

I have heavily considered it. At least if she still has no desire to participate then maybe go shopping with me, help me pick items out, just be one of the girls. IDK, I still think she’d not approve.
Too bad. You can still be a great dad and wear panties. Maybe talk with her about what she is afraid of. I have learned that it is better to be open. Hopefully, she can respect that. In your case, this isn’t something new. Rather naive of her to think it would just go away.

BTW, you might enjoy my story “The Price of His Panties.” Do an author search. The story is largely true, but elaborated, for fiction.

My mom was a glamorous, petite woman who loved to shop - especially for clothes. The laundry / drying room is where her lingerie was on full display and I remember trying on her stuff knowing it was forbidden. More than once she found her panties and bra in my room but didn't make a big deal. I think she just didn't know what to say. One day I was caught by both parents fully dressed in my mom's lingerie. I even wore her mascara and lipstick. My dad was more than upset and our relationship changed after that day. He never really talked to me in depth after that. The relationship with my mom was okay and she seemed to understand. Does anyone here have a similar experience?
Hot!!!

Yes indeed. I’ve enjoyed it. Mine is 79
She stopped by last year and did her laundry (after her basement flooded). I made her lunch and we looked through old photos she'd also brought over. We sat side by side and I got hard listening to her, feeling her thigh against mine. Once the laundry had dried I talked to her as she folded her clothes, watching her hands gently fold her panties in half and then in half again. She is sexy A F. Two minutes after she drove away my cock was in my hand

Must be amazing !!!
She is sexy and an independent widow. I try not to snoop but last Summer she asked me to bring a folded dog crate from her closet to her car. I opened a drawer in her closet and found lube, dildo and a vibrator. I quickly shut the drawer and hauled out the crate. We smiled at each other but she had no idea what I was thinking. I'd love to use those toys on her - right before I penetrate with my cock. I'm a naughty little turd

Back