Mother's Panties

Nothing sexier than a panty bulge...I created a thread devoted to the image of a cock bulging panties, dresses, lingerie...etc.

https://forum.literotica.com/threads/feminine-bulges-those-sexy-clit-cock-bulges.1564531/
I often spend a few hours deep cleaning my house every month. I start out in sweats and strip as I warm up. Within 30 min I'm down to panties. Half the time I'm hard - totally aware of my attire. Depending on the panties, I'm usually peeking out the waist band or off to the side. The gusset cradles my balls and that is the best part. But I cannot touch myself until my work is done. It's a perverted reward system. Only takes a few pumps and I cum.

These accounts are fascinating. I showed this thread to my husband and he confirmed that his mother’s and sisters’ panties and lingerie triggered his erotic love of crossdressing. The way his one sister treated him when she caught him (calling him a sissy and other things), well I think it got humiliation and arousal deeply, deeply linked for him. He loved to borrow several things and wear them under his clothes all day.
So what did hubby think?

These accounts are fascinating. I showed this thread to my husband and he confirmed that his mother’s and sisters’ panties and lingerie triggered his erotic love of crossdressing. The way his one sister treated him when she caught him (calling him a sissy and other things), well I think it got humiliation and arousal deeply, deeply linked for him. He loved to borrow several things and wear them under his clothes all day.
I’m curious if his sister kept making him wear her underwear when she wanted to humiliate him, or was catching him a one time occurrence?

I think it is a kink some people have. I know I like to wear sexy lingerie every day because I enjoy how it feels and it makes me feel beautiful and sexy. I can see why some guys feel the same way. And seeing a hard cock stretching satin panties is one of my favorite erotic subjects.

I think it is a kink some people have. I know I like to wear sexy lingerie every day because I enjoy how it feels and it makes me feel beautiful and sexy. I can see why some guys feel the same way. And seeing a hard cock stretching satin panties is one of my favorite erotic subjects.
If You as a mother know your sone likes to masturbate at your panty , what will be your reaction? do you help hime to give more panties and some other stuff, or you punish him?

My Italian GF taking me shopping soon for bra and panties! Maybe satin!

bXO5O4H.jpg

Back