Why do I crave creampie?

The reason I’m posting here is because I’d like to try to understand why I have this fetish, and where it comes from. I want to know why the thought of my wife’s pussy full of cum instantly turns me on, and why I want to suck and lick it out of her so bad. I don’t think it has anything to do with other men because the thought of her being fucked by another guy completely turns me off…. but maybe it does??? I really don’t think so, though.

It just seems like an intense fetish about licking and sucking my cum out of my wife’s pussy. We’ve been together for 20 years, but the fetish is relatively new. I particularly get off on the idea of her deliberately fucking me with the intent to straddle my face and drip my fluids back into my mouth. Then, forcing me to orally bring her to orgasm; leaving her so clean she needs no further wash up afterwards. It’s borderline obsessive. Whenever we’re fucking lately, I stop periodically to lick between her legs and clean whatever mess we’re making. It’s crazy how arousing it is for me.

However, like so many others people who post about this subject, I totally lose interest once I cum. Strangely, after I cum, the desire to lick her clean is still present, but the passion for it is gone. Sort of like seeing your favorite food but not being hungry. If pressed, you’d happily eat it, but you really don’t want to. So if she made me / forced me, I’d be all over it. This isn’t really a problem because we’ve been talking through it and trying to figure out ways to make my fetish fantasy happen.

But I can’t help but think this is super weird and wonder why I have it. Why do I want to suck the cum out of my wife’s pussy??? My wife seems cool with it and is fortunately entertaining ways to help me out with it.
I feel this in my bone. I know exactly what you are feeling.

Thanks for this post. I am 100% straight and have no desire to eat/taste male cum (mine or other men’s). But….

I am extremely excited by the thought of seeing creampies. My wife has never been on any contraception, so dumping a load in her pussy was never an option. The 2 men who had fucked her after we were married, both wore condoms.

I have told her that I wish that she would take a lover, but she refused. My ultimate fantasy would be to see another guy’s gobs of cum oozing from her recently abused fuckhole. I fantasize that her lover is fixed and she allows him to cum in her.

Now that she passed menopause, I’m hoping that she does have a lover who cums in her and I can see proof that another man has filled her with his seed.

I think the submissiveness of it is a factor.
I think it is too, in many cases, but certainly not all. I see where many folks say that they like the submissiveness of this act, but in my own case I don't think I'm submissive at all. My GF asked for it, she didn't demand it. I flatly refused at first. She did keep asking though. Finally, I agreed to do it on a one time only basis. Ahe had an amazing orgasm from it and I felt great knowing I made her cum like that. I felt so nasty too! It became a regular thing because I wanted to do it for her as much as she wanted it. I suppose it could be considered a submissive act, but I'm certainly not submissive in this relationship!

Back