Are most cuckold/hotwife relationships destined to fail?

My wife is a hotwife. Things are going well…I don’t worry at all that she’s going to leave me. She enjoys having the freedom to explore her sexuality and she always includes me in some way, even if it’s calling and letting me listen to her have sex, or sending me pictures and videos. We often engage in MFM threesomes with some of her bulls.

That's great. It sounds like a good plan that you have made for one another. I have always wanted to be a part of something like this type of an adventurous experience
Ever get to NJ ?

Good for you. I enjoy reading about the situations that are enjoyed much better than the ones that are having difficulty.

When it comes to swingers in the Lifestyle, I've known many swinger couples over the years. Those which remain together have an equal commitment to each other and BOTH enjoy seeing their spouse having fun. They can talk to each other about their extra-marital fun, even exciting each other with the descriptions.

But imagine situations where one of the couple is text flirting with a partner before or after a sharing hookup. It may even be after a couple swap, where both the husband and wife had fun with the other spouse from sharing. Then the other husband texts your wife, and she responds with flirting messages. Over the next few texts, you find the other husband disparaging you, talking about how maybe she isn't being fulfilled and maybe she would like to get away without you for a weekend with "a real man". And your wife continues to flirt with him via texts, never stepping up to defend her own husband. That ends in divorce!

It seems that those which fail have at least one of the couple who is more selfish or narcissistic, (the texting wife NEEDING the attention from the other husband) ignoring the needs of their spouse. Or one is silently jealous of their spouse having fun with another. A wife who NEEDS to flirt with other men, even when it means bad-mouthing or agreeing that her own husband is inadequate. Or a husband who is desperate to put "notches on a bedpost" as he jumps around fucking as many other women as possible. Those marriages would be doomed eventually anyway outside of extra-marital sharing.

So, it's not the cuckold/hotwife/sharing things which destroy the marriage. It's the narcissistic and selfish attitudes one quietly puts up with in their spouse which are quickly magnified by the situations in the lifestyle.

I lived the lifestyle and what's the expression? Fuck around and find out? Seems oddly fitting! I've long had cuckold fantasies. Eventually my ex wife and I started to live the lifestyle. It came to an end when she left me for her bull/fwb.

I'll be honest, if we were not in the lifestyle, I believe she would have cheated anyway. She told me as much. So while not fair to say the lifestyle made our marriage fail, I'm sure it didn't help.

I noticed over years many guys talking about the lifestyle are divorced. Got me thinking. Even if it isn't the direct cause of a relationship ending, is the simple fact a couple agrees to do it a sign the relationship is likely doomed? I know there are people who stay happily married for decades. However, for the vast majority of people, is it basically a sign of not if but when?

I'm interested to hear the experiences of other current or former cuckolds and hotwives.

I'm probably personally done with being a cuckold in real life at this point. I'll probably continue writing erotica on the subject and use that as an outlet, but any future relationships will most likely remain monogamous for me.
it depends on how the wife reacts to watching her husband submiting to another man and the husband begging for cock.my wife was turned off hearing me moan as her bull ass fucked me. the more i told her i wanted her bull in our bed the more she said she needed a real man

it depends on how the wife reacts to watching her husband submiting to another man and the husband begging for cock.my wife was turned off hearing me moan as her bull ass fucked me. the more i told her i wanted her bull in our bed the more she said she needed a real man

From my experience they can last for a long time. Much depends on how jealous the husband gets and how turned he is by the whole thing. My relationship was an open marriage and (it seems surprising now) it took me a while to understand that as a woman she could easily find lovers, but much harder for me.

I would say, based on my longtime fascination and real life experience, not “destined”. If, ….. IF …. a couple is going to experiment with this; a few things

1) Communication! And not just when you’re in the heat of passion & engaged in “hot sex talk”. Discuss it at a quiet & private time. If you’re both into it, it’ll probably lead to sex ….

2) Set ground rules! Who, Where, When & How often.

3) Define roles and what your real desires are. Is this YOUR fantasy or is she genuinely willing to try it.

4) Are you a true Cuckold or maybe a Stag? And are you actually bi-curious & using this as a means to have access to another man?

Any and all answers are fine. Just go in with your eyes, minds and hearts open. Good luck!

Last edited:
I would say, based on my longtime fascination and real life experience, not “destined”. If, ….. IF …. a couple is going to experiment with this; a few things

1) Communication! And not just when you’re in the heat of passion & engaged in “hot sex talk”. Discuss it at a quiet & private time. If you’re both into it, it’ll probably lead to sex ….

2) Set ground rules! Who, Where, When & How often.

3) Define roles and what your real desires are. Is this YOUR fantasy or is she genuinely willing to try it.

4) Are you a true Cuckold or maybe a Stag? And are you actually bi-curious & using this as a means to have access to another man?

Any and all answers are fine. Just go in with your eyes, minds and hearts open. Good luck!
If I may expound on this a little.

1. Communication: She agrees to tell him what she wants and what to do. If something is an established chore of his, like making the bed, for instance, she agrees to kindly remind him to get it done if he forgets.

2. Set ground rules! He does what she says. If he fails to do as she says, she will enact consequences. The only rule for her is: there are no rules for her.

3. Define roles. She is the superior one, the boss, the ultimate authority. It's all about her. He is her servant. He is her cuckold. His role in life is to service her pleasure.

4. Are you a true cuckold? He will adapt. Whether he is or not is irrelevant to her.

If I may expound on this a little.

1. Communication: She agrees to tell him what she wants and what to do. If something is an established chore of his, like making the bed, for instance, she agrees to kindly remind him to get it done if he forgets.

2. Set ground rules! He does what she says. If he fails to do as she says, she will enact consequences. The only rule for her is: there are no rules for her.

3. Define roles. She is the superior one, the boss, the ultimate authority. It's all about her. He is her servant. He is her cuckold. His role in life is to service her pleasure.

4. Are you a true cuckold? He will adapt. Whether he is or not is irrelevant to her.
Shhh... Now for the unspoken rules.

1. It's a game, but it's real. Either one can opt out at any time.

2. She agrees to never treat him this way in front of friends and family, but on rare occasions in front of strangers, a brief display of authority on her part works wonders. When family visits, she agrees to treat him like the pussy boy he is behind closed doors and she will make it count. She will always treat him this way in front of her lover.

3. She must always keep him guessing (except for one thing). Will punishment be harsh or light, will he get to cum or not, etc. But one thing must always be. It may take days, and on rare occasions maybe even weeks, but he must know that eventually she will allow him to cum - according to her rules, of course.

4. She agrees to use him every day in a manner that keeps him sexually aroused as often as possible. She controls his pleasure.

5. She understands that by making it all about her, she is actually making it all about him. This is the game, their secret, intimate game.

Back