Desiring my wife to become a Hotwife

Hi. I've been a HotWife for 30 years. I'm so glad that I listened to my then husband's(now my cuckold's) advice. It's a great lifestyle.
Just so I understand, does the use of the wording "my then husband, now my cuckold" insinuate that you and he no longer have sex together - just you and your boyfriend(s)?

Last edited:
Just so I understand, does the use of the wording "my then husband, now my cuckold" insinuate that you and he no longer have sex together - just you and your boyfriend(s)?
You understand my meaning perfectly. Richard is now only allowed to do clean up after I've been fucked by my boyfriend. During the week, when I rarely go on dates due to the pressure of my day job (I'm a primary school teacher) I still need pleasuring, so my cuckold is permitted to use tongue and fingers on me. But his ridiculously small cock is of no use to me. I keep it locked away and I milk him on a Saturday afternoon. As for p in v sex, he hasn't had the honour for over 28 years. I do peg him regularly, which is something we both enjoy. Our lifestyle might seem harsh and cruel to those who practise a 'normal' marriage, but we both love our chosen way of life, and everything we do is consensual.

You understand my meaning perfectly. Richard is now only allowed to do clean up after I've been fucked by my boyfriend. During the week, when I rarely go on dates due to the pressure of my day job (I'm a primary school teacher) I still need pleasuring, so my cuckold is permitted to use tongue and fingers on me. But his ridiculously small cock is of no use to me. I keep it locked away and I milk him on a Saturday afternoon. As for p in v sex, he hasn't had the honour for over 28 years. I do peg him regularly, which is something we both enjoy. Our lifestyle might seem harsh and cruel to those who practise a 'normal' marriage, but we both love our chosen way of life, and everything we do is consensual.
I think I would enjoy parent/teacher conferences with you.

We've never done it, but it's really the only way we have sex. We usually talk about a distant friend of a friend we know, or her HS bf, he's really the only other guy she ever messed with, and then it was just masturbation, and fingerings, she sucked him off once. He's her got to mostly, and the first time she let me know she did think about him oh she got off so many times, our bed was soaked. If it ever happened it would have to be a spur of the moment wild happenstance deal.

I don't think you can 'make' a wife into a hotwife. In my previous marriage it was a goal of mine. In the early years she did sleep around a bit (often copping off with some guy at a party) and we had a couple of 3somes but as soon as kids came along she stopped dead.

I think true 'hotwives' are a special kind of person, having a high sex drive, the emotional intelligence to accept and embrace it and to reject the expectaions society puts on them.

My current partner I met through fabswingers. We both made it clear to each other, as we got more involved, that neither of us wanted to give up the variety. She'd fucked a LOT of guys, attended sex parties etc and though we both liked the idea of being in a relationship, we both still loved the thrill of new partners, and I loved that in the swing scene she was considered to be a slut (not as a pejorative). This was also important to me as she's 20 years younger than me and I'm mindful of the fact that she'll still have a voracious appetite (she's really greedy and loves a big cock) when I'm being put out to pasture.

We've been together a year now, still enjoy multiple partners, 3somes etc and are both loving every minute of it.

Back