Tell me how you'd impregnate my wife.

ExpRider

Virgin
Wife (37) and I (56) are an IRL hotwife couple.
We get super turned on by the fantasy of her being impregnated by one of her playmates.
Join me on Telegram and tell me how you would make that happen. @ExpRider57

I'd take her to a hotel room where we could have fun. Sometime in making love with her, I'd have two guys I know from the local bar come into our room where I could watch them with her. I would think of her taste and how her lips felt on my pussy as she sucked the first guy off. His cock filling her mouth letting spit flowed from her lips past his shaft onto her breasts. The second guy would open her legs to slowly push his hard cock into her. Trusting in as far as he could he would begin a rhythm that would shake her - both guys racing to cum into your wife first. :)

We get super turned on by the fantasy of her being impregnated by one of her playmates.
I would bend her over doggy style after a prolonged period of excessive foreplay. And bury my cock inside hers deep as I could get and shoot as many a hot stream of cum as she could milk out of me., holding my cock and cum inside her till they fell out sometime later

I would meet and we would have some light lunch and maybe some coffee or juice.Then we would just talk and get a feel for each other.All the time I would be checking her out especially her azz or her breasts. Then I might wink at her a few times. Then I would move closer to her and try to slip my hands under her dress or in her pants to start to rub ad finger her pussy and her clit. Then from there to her top or blouse so I can get access to her breast and nipples.
Once I got her all hot and ready we are going to slip off to get a room or go somewhere in private.
Once I got her in private we are both going to get butt naked and I would grab her hand and have her grab my cock and get it ready for the main event..

Ho
W do I join?

Back