How to tie-up the wife, properly

So the wife and I are starting to get into binding/tied-up play. Most specifically we are using a soft small rope to tie her breasts up tight. We have used electrical tape as well, but even though it looks hot the tape sticks too much and we aren’t into doing any kind of pain stuff.
We are both getting super turned on by it. She seems to be really enjoying the sensations she gets when I suck and play with her nipples. She gets so fucking wet. Last night her thighs were soaking wet when I started rubbing her lips and my fingers slipped right in. I just get extremely hot, and serious struggle to not just cum right away when I see her like this, almost all I can think about is covering her bound tits with as much cum as I can.
So as you can tell we are interested and enjoying something new to us. We have an issue with the actual knots(?). After my wife cums she wants the bindings off as quickly as possible, and since I don’t know what I’m doing the way I tied her up makes that untie process take a minute. It becomes uncomfortable quickly and I want to change that.
Like I said we don’t want anything to be painful, but I’d take a few pointers on how I can tie her up in a way I can get her out of quickly.

Last edited:
I like to keep long strips a of satin available to tie the wrist, ankles and more to the bed. Cuffs are sexy but can a bit harsh at times.

I like to keep long strips a of satin available to tie the wrist, ankles and more to the bed. Cuffs are sexy but can a bit harsh at times.
There are leather cuffs with fabric inside. Feels nice. I'm not sure how easy untieing sating is when it's been pulled tight with struggling

There are leather cuffs with fabric inside. Feels nice. I'm not sure how easy untieing sating is when it's been pulled tight with struggling
It’s how you tie the satin that’s important. Quick release ties that can be pulled so avoid what your accurately describing.

Get advice for limbs, but I’m needing to bind 38 C/D tits tightly so I can cum all over them.

Also: autocorrect just changed tightly to rightly, who knew Siri was into kink?!?

We have a super easy adjustable and quick release set up. We use the sport cuffs (padded with velcro) that have an attachment ring. Wrist and thigh cuffs and ankle as well. I got a few of the small carabiners and nylon adjustable straps from the hardware or sporting goods store. 40-48" straps are good as you can loop two or more together if you need longer. Once attached they tighter or loosen easily and can be quickly disconnected via the carabiner or velcro cuff strap. Lots of options. Other than the cost of the cuffs, pretty cheap too! She'll be snug enough you can cum all over the 38s as much as you like !
Among other things, I like the quick-release aspect. In the event of an emergency and you have to leave the house fast, you need to be able to undo everything in seconds.

We have a super easy adjustable and quick release set up. We use the sport cuffs (padded with velcro) that have an attachment ring. Wrist and thigh cuffs and ankle as well. I got a few of the small carabiners and nylon adjustable straps from the hardware or sporting goods store. 40-48" straps are good as you can loop two or more together if you need longer. Once attached they tighter or loosen easily and can be quickly disconnected via the carabiner or velcro cuff strap. Lots of options. Other than the cost of the cuffs, pretty cheap too! She'll be snug enough you can cum all over the 38s as much as you like !
Looks to be a post from someone with real experience.

What worked best for us was my old neckties (silk was best). I used them on her writs and ankles with no chafing or other issues.

My wife and I had dabbled into her being tied and blindfolded before but until recently she's been more into it and even had surprisingly requested for me to tie her up a few times.

So in the last couple of months she's been tied and blindfolded more times in this short 2 months than the last 10 or so years since we first tried it.

I was very curious what's intrigued her more about being tied and blindfolded lately and she wasn't sure but the simple fact that her being helpless and me being assertive and forceful in what I want to do to she was more of turn on for her now then before. She says she's able to enjoy the act of being fucked without guilt since she's being " forced " to being tied up. If frees her from the guilt I guess of enjoying sex.

Not sure if that makes sense but to me in does since she grew up in a strict Roman Catholic upbringing in the Philippines where they're not supposed to enjoy sex but just to procreate instead.

We use soft scarves. They are easy on the wrists or ankles. Easy to make short or longer restraints, depending on length of scarf. They come in all kinds of colors and are fairly cheap. You also cannot easily pull out of them.

Ok here's my 5c worth.

We've been together a long time, and bondage has been an interest for a long time. Early on we bought a "beginners bondage kit" from a sex toy website - and it was utter crap. Metal cuffs that are too uncomfortable. Velcro restraints that tore apart with moderate pressure. Nipple clamps that were not adjustable. Yadda yadda.

I know it's hard cos you don't want to spend a lot of money and find that what you bought doesn't "work" for you - and ultimately, what works for me and my wife may NOT work for you... But my advice would be to try out some proper leather cuffs, either lined with a soft fabric (for comfort) or not - but you want something that will probably cost at least $50 for a pair of cuffs. At least. Just start with 1 pair for the wrists, see if she likes them, and then go back for the matching ankle ones.

Regarding using electrical tape... Ouch! You should look for some PVC tape that is sticky-less. It sticks on itself, kind of like cling-wrap, so just go round and round the breast a few times and it should hold. Potentially you can then even re-use the tape (depending what bodily fluids go where ;) ).

You could try looking for bondage-specific websites once you are really getting serious... Instead of just whatever you can find on a general sex-toy site. Prices of course going up for that...

Once you've got her bound, you want a nice powerful wand toy - a mains-powered one is great for "forced orgasm" play.

Nipple (and clit) clamps - ideally you want ones that have screws to adjust their tightness...

You've got the world of different floggers to try out... something nice and soft to start - suede for instance... But something with a bit more bite could be fun, you just need to learn self control as the person using it.

5 cents of advice from someone who's obviously had some experience. If only I could actually put some of this advice to good use. Oh well, I'll just continue to fantasize. :devilish:

5 cents of advice from someone who's obviously had some experience. If only I could actually put some of this advice to good use. Oh well, I'll just continue to fantasize. :devilish:
5 cents from someone who's spent a lot of money and most of it sits in a big toy chest in our closet not being used lol.

Hopefully you'll find someone to tie up one day, or to tie you up. ;)

easy and safe Japanese style

5d828bc73d58c081efd950f545a5c505.gif

Do some research on how to tie a single and double column tie and practice practice practice. These are good knots for bondage because they are easy to untie very quickly and are not constricting when tied properly, so they shouldn't become uncomfortable once the moment has passed. If the discomfort she is having is from needing to stretch out right after she climaxes, maybe you could think of ways to start loosening knots before she finishes. When she's really into it, she might be focused on the tightness in one part of the bondage and wouldn't notice another being loosened.

Quality rope designed for bondage is worth it as well. Twisted Monk is a great resource for quality supplies and knot instructions.

Back