Me and my wife’s fantasy…

My wife had yesterday off of work and I had to work….so she spent quite a bit of time talking with her hung friend and others. She said she had to change her panties twice throughout the day. I was at work so I caught up on all of their messages last night. She got DIRTY with a few guys! I was so hard reading the messages and my wife loved seeing that. It was my approval of her doing a good job. We had some super hot sex last night and I don’t think I’ve ever felt her so wet. Extremely juicy!! Wow

She’s off today and tomorrow and she’s back at it already. She loves to chat with guys now…..and I love it too
so damn hot....PM me to discuss more

My wife had yesterday off of work and I had to work….so she spent quite a bit of time talking with her hung friend and others. She said she had to change her panties twice throughout the day. I was at work so I caught up on all of their messages last night. She got DIRTY with a few guys! I was so hard reading the messages and my wife loved seeing that. It was my approval of her doing a good job. We had some super hot sex last night and I don’t think I’ve ever felt her so wet. Extremely juicy!! Wow

She’s off today and tomorrow and she’s back at it already. She loves to chat with guys now…..and I love it too
I admit I am aroused following all this.

My wife definitely knows how to dress to attract attention when we’re out together. She loves when men approach her and try to hit on her. She always flirts back…especially if they buy her a drink 🥃 View attachment 2298024
Love her golden tan, i can tell she has a wonderful body under that pretty dress. Those colors set off her tan. But im hope she has no tan lines !;)

We went out of town over the weekend. We had plenty of time alone to talk with a lot of guys who have been messaging us on the app we use. We discussed the possibility of meeting one of them some day. Maybe just for drinks….. Nothing sexual right away. But it would be cool to meet them in person.

My wife definitely likes the guys that message us who are respectful but still dirty talkers. She also prefers the guys with large cocks. Those catch her eye everytime. We spent time getting to m ow quite a few guys and it was a lot of fun for us. It obviously lead to some great sex for us as well.

We’re both surprised how many guys are well endowed. We probably have 5 guys that talk to us who are 8+ inches long. My wife is mesmerized when she looks at them. She’ll say, “Is that real babe? Look at how big it is!! How does he hide that in his pants?”. And I’ll reply, “Babe, some guys just have big ones. I’m not sure how or why, they just do”. Then she’ll say something like, “I’m not gonna lie babe, his huge cock is making me wet and tingly”. She’s so funny how casual she is about it all.

We also saw the girl bartender that likes her. We texted her that we were coming and we were all excited to get to see each other again. We had a nice talk with her and she flirted a little with my wife which was nice.

All in all it was a great weekend!

She’s been talking to quite a few guys online lately. She’s also been taking lots of pics and selfies to send to them. It’s so sexy seeing her talk dirty with them and teasing them with pics. We’ve been having sex everyday because it turns us both on sooooo much!!!
c19ce34a-60c5-4b11-978a-6e87507bad06.jpeg

She’s been talking to quite a few guys online lately. She’s also been taking lots of pics and selfies to send to them. It’s so sexy seeing her talk dirty with them and teasing them with pics. We’ve been having sex everyday because it turns us both on sooooo much!!!
View attachment 2307557
That’s such a nice top for clothes-play….and How I’d love to kiss that navel…,

Very sexy and hot to hear how she’s teasing so often now, if she ever wanted post some o of those teasing pics here I’m sure she’d have a lot of fans

View attachment 2307557
Stunning - most excellent that you are sharing your journey together with us!

I feel very fortunate! We both do actually. We’re very glad we can open up and talk about pretty much anything sexual. It’s been great for our marriage and our sex life.

Btw, This fantasy is not our most kinky….not by a long shot. We have some fantasies that are much much dirtier 😈 They might make some people on here blush
Sounds good

Back