Me and my wife’s fantasy…

ADIDAS00

Skype/yahoo is money99j
We have a lot of fantasies together and they are all over the place to say the least.

One particular fantasy we’ve had lately has been super hot for us both. It involves another woman. This all started from us meeting a girl bartender a few months ago. She was hitting on my wife so I whispered to my wife that she should get her number. We like to push our boundaries every now and again. My wife did end up getting her number. They’ve been texting but nothing sexual. Just friendly texts here and there to keep in touch.

So the fantasy me and my wife have is that this girl is going down on my wife while I watch. I’m stroking myself and watching my wife have her first girl experience. It’s super hot for us both!! Then as my wife is laying there getting her pussy licked, I make my way behind our new friend and slowly insert my cock into her. I grab her hips and begin to thrust in and out of her as she continues to devour my wife’s pussy.

Then me and my wife usually start talking about how she wants to cum all over her face while she watches me fuck her from behind. Then I tell my wife I’m going to pull out and cum on our new friends face as well. We both cum so hard when we fantasize about it.

It’s also like we’re a team when we talk about it….We’re working together to pleasure this cute girl. Anyway, we had sex this morning and that was our fantasy again. It made for some awesome orgasms for both of us before we left for work.

I would give anything to have a marriage where my wife was an active partner in sex. I dream of even having a conversation like that. You don't know how lucky you are.
I feel very fortunate! We both do actually. We’re very glad we can open up and talk about pretty much anything sexual. It’s been great for our marriage and our sex life.

Btw, This fantasy is not our most kinky….not by a long shot. We have some fantasies that are much much dirtier 😈 They might make some people on here blush

I feel very fortunate! We both do actually. We’re very glad we can open up and talk about pretty much anything sexual. It’s been great for our marriage and our sex life.

Btw, This fantasy is not our most kinky….not by a long shot. We have some fantasies that are much much dirtier 😈 They might make some people on here blush
I'd love to hear about those dirtier fantasies. Can you DM me if you're willing to share that info?

Got me intrigued if you’d like to share. Pm always open as well.

So this morning’s sex session before we left for work was focused on a younger guy(roughly 30 yrs old).

She went down on me and I was telling her to suck me and stroke me just like she wants to stroke his big young cock. Felt sooo good when she got my cock so wet and started stroking me slow…and then really fast. Mmmm

Then I went down on her while she talked dirty to me… “watch him lick my pussy baby…stroke your cock while he gets my pussy ready for his thick cock”.

Then I raised up and slowly slid inside. Her pussy was so swollen and puffy at this point….almost gaping open. I pushed in and started to slowly grind my cock in and out and I growled in her ear, “Enoy that big young cock baby…I want to watch you cum so hard all over him…his big heavy balls are smacking against your ass while I watch. You know they’re so full of cum for you baby”.

She was squirming and grinding on my cock now…. That’s when I said, “he’s about to pull his big cock out and spray all over you baby. He’s going to shoot all over your big heavy tits….all over your beautiful face…he has so much cum saved up for you baby…you want his cum all over you don’t you”.

That’s when she lost it….she yelled out “yes baby!!! I want him to cover me in his hot cum!! Fuckkkk!!!” And she came sooo hard all over my cock. I started pumping faster and faster…then I pulled out and stroked my cock while she urged me on to shoot. I moaned loudly as I shot my ropes all over her pussy and stomach.

Then we had a good laugh about my stomach cramp I got during our whole dirty session, lol

Such a nice way to start the day!! Maybe I’ll start posting about our daily morning romps on here. Is that a good idea?

I totally agree! I would love to be able to talk to my wife sexually
If some of you guys can’t talk about sex openly with your wife, it might be a trust thing. Like, she’s worried you’ll judge her if she says something dirty. Trust is a HUGE part of opening up sexually

It’s also taken about 10 years for me and my wife to get where we are. It wasn’t an overnight process.

I’m not a therapist but those are my thoughts on the topic

Last edited:
We have a lot of fantasies together and they are all over the place to say the least.

One particular fantasy we’ve had lately has been super hot for us both. It involves another woman. This all started from us meeting a girl bartender a few months ago. She was hitting on my wife so I whispered to my wife that she should get her number. We like to push our boundaries every now and again. My wife did end up getting her number. They’ve been texting but nothing sexual. Just friendly texts here and there to keep in touch.

So the fantasy me and my wife have is that this girl is going down on my wife while I watch. I’m stroking myself and watching my wife have her first girl experience. It’s super hot for us both!! Then as my wife is laying there getting her pussy licked, I make my way behind our new friend and slowly insert my cock into her. I grab her hips and begin to thrust in and out of her as she continues to devour my wife’s pussy.

Then me and my wife usually start talking about how she wants to cum all over her face while she watches me fuck her from behind. Then I tell my wife I’m going to pull out and cum on our new friends face as well. We both cum so hard when we fantasize about it.

It’s also like we’re a team when we talk about it….We’re working together to pleasure this cute girl. Anyway, we had sex this morning and that was our fantasy again. It made for some awesome orgasms for both of us before we left for work.
SO HOT! I always say it's so exciting when you have another person you know to fantasize about. I always have guys I know thinking of them fucking my wife and making me their cleanup cuckold. Or like with you another woman I know with my wife, OH YES! I get off thinking of my old wife and her old sister 69ing. Or my wife and one of our nieces. aunt and niece.

If some of you guys can’t talk about sex openly with your wife, it might be a trust thing. Like, she’s worried you’ll judge her if she says something dirty. Trust is a HUGE part of opening up sexually

It’s also taken about 10 years for me and my wife to get where we are. It wasn’t an overnight process.

I’m not a therapist but those are my thoughts on the topic
For me it has nothing to do with trust it’s that she has just continued to develop her frigid prude side

We have been opening up more and more with our sharing of fantasies. As we get older and less able to physically do things that were once easy, we make up for it by sharing our fantasies while masturbating. I’ve found out that this dear sweet grandmother is very naughty if not downright nasty.

We have been opening up more and more with our sharing of fantasies. As we get older and less able to physically do things that were once easy, we make up for it by sharing our fantasies while masturbating. I’ve found out that this dear sweet grandmother is very naughty if not downright nasty.
That’s so great that you get nasty together!! Awesome!!

Our term for it is “raunchy”. Lol

But we love getting raunchy together. Our minds get soooo f’ing dirty sometimes😈

That’s so great that you get nasty together!! Awesome!!

Our term for it is “raunchy”. Lol

But we love getting raunchy together. Our minds get soooo f’ing dirty sometimes😈
Yes it has made me really look forward to our sessions. Wondering what new naughtiness she has for me.

That is great to hear!! It makes life so exciting doesn’t it?

Sex is such a big part of life for us so it’s nice to be able to explore and get adventurous
My wife just saw me playing with myself while looking at your av. She looked at it told me to save it for later and took me shopping. I think the next sesion we have you will be in both our fantasies.

My wife just saw me playing with myself while looking at your av. She looked at it told me to save it for later and took me shopping. I think the next sesion we have you will be in both our fantasies.
That’s so kinky!! I love it!! I’d love to hear how that goes.

Should I send you some more pics of me to help inspire? I have plenty 😈😈

That’s so kinky!! I love it!! I’d love to hear how that goes.

Should I send you some more pics of me to help inspire? I have plenty 😈😈
I think that would be amazing, both of us on our backs getting off to the same pictures with totally different fantasies. We would be most grateful.

Nice, we do something similar, once a week we go to our favorite restaurant, we get the same waitress, I will call her Lizzie. She always has our table and drinks waiting, when we come in she is all over my wife with a big hug, and me as well. She is very good looking and has a great body, wears leggings, her ass is to die for and great full tits. My wife started telling me that she would like to go and get Lizzied, my wife would wear her leggings, a push up bra, no panties. When we get to the restaurant Lizzie greets us, this time my wife givers a huge hug and pushes her body into her. After dinner we into the car my wife tells me to pull my cock out, she slides her hand down her pants and rubs herself to orgasm, I stroke my cock and we cum together. My wife is cumming up with new ideas to get closer to Lizzie

please make me blush ?

Back