Me and my wife’s fantasy…

Here’s a pic she sent her guy friend a few weeks ago. She’s sent way worse pics than this, but this is one of my favorites…and one of his favorites as well. Although he hasn’t said it, me and my wife are pretty sure he masturbates to her pics.

View attachment 2297153
Wow, her tits are amazing! I’ll be masturbating to her tits.

Last edited:
We were coming back from out of town so my wife spent a few hours chatting with some guys on an app we use. One older gentlemen was mentioning that he was quite large. He asked my wife nicely if he could show her a picture. She said yes so he sent a few. Wow, this guys cock was huge….which definitely got my wife’s attention. She continued to chat with him mostly for the rest of the ride home. She was like, “babe, is that even real? His cock is gigantic”. I said some people just have really big ones. They kind of hit it off and she enjoyed the dirty chat.

Needless to say, it lead to some hot sex later talking about him and his big cock….and again this morning 😈😈

We were coming back from out of town so my wife spent a few hours chatting with some guys on an app we use. One older gentlemen was mentioning that he was quite large. He asked my wife nicely if he could show her a picture. She said yes so he sent a few. Wow, this guys cock was huge….which definitely got my wife’s attention. She continued to chat with him mostly for the rest of the ride home. She was like, “babe, is that even real? His cock is gigantic”. I said some people just have really big ones. They kind of hit it off and she enjoyed the dirty chat.

Needless to say, it lead to some hot sex later talking about him and his big cock….and again this morning 😈😈
Love her freckles....

Here’s a pic she sent her guy friend a few weeks ago. She’s sent way worse pics than this, but this is one of my favorites…and one of his favorites as well. Although he hasn’t said it, me and my wife are pretty sure he masturbates to her pics.
She’s gorgeous! Those are some lucky text buddies of hers 😈

The well endowed older guy my wife has been chatting with on the app has kept her extremely aroused!! We talked with again last night and he showed off some more. My wife asked his if he shoots a “huge load” (her words) and he sent the evidence that in fact he does. That made my wife all tingly with excitement. He’s a gentlemen and not rude but he knows how to talk dirty. I can tell she likes him a lot.

She said since he started messaging us she’s stayed super wet and swollen. I can verify that for a fact, lol. She was like, “I was at work yesterday talking with a co worker and I could feel my panties were soaked” which made me a happy hubby. I love when she’s in that extreme state of arousal.

So our past 3 sex sessions have been focused on talking about him and all the dirty fantasies we come up with regarding him. Our orgasms have been intense to say the least 💦💦💦💦💦

She has that hour glass figure. And yes, it looks wonderful when she’s on all fours with her ass in the air. I wish I could show the pics of her like that but I don’t think Lit would allow it.
Ya, I think you have to post them on some kind of photo sharing site.

Yes, She is incredibly hot, and i love the fact you're both so open with each other. i don't think i could share my partner (no judgement AT ALL...i just have a jealousy and perhaps insecurity problem.) i'm so happy for the two of you, and others on this thread, or are fulfilled by the sharing relationship. It's exciting to read about, and my cock swells every time i see a pic of your GORGEOUS wife!! Please keep sharing your stories and photos....you have many admirers here!

Back