Me and my wife’s fantasy…

So this morning’s sex session before we left for work was focused on a younger guy(roughly 30 yrs old).

She went down on me and I was telling her to suck me and stroke me just like she wants to stroke his big young cock. Felt sooo good when she got my cock so wet and started stroking me slow…and then really fast. Mmmm

Then I went down on her while she talked dirty to me… “watch him lick my pussy baby…stroke your cock while he gets my pussy ready for his thick cock”.

Then I raised up and slowly slid inside. Her pussy was so swollen and puffy at this point….almost gaping open. I pushed in and started to slowly grind my cock in and out and I growled in her ear, “Enoy that big young cock baby…I want to watch you cum so hard all over him…his big heavy balls are smacking against your ass while I watch. You know they’re so full of cum for you baby”.

She was squirming and grinding on my cock now…. That’s when I said, “he’s about to pull his big cock out and spray all over you baby. He’s going to shoot all over your big heavy tits….all over your beautiful face…he has so much cum saved up for you baby…you want his cum all over you don’t you”.

That’s when she lost it….she yelled out “yes baby!!! I want him to cover me in his hot cum!! Fuckkkk!!!” And she came sooo hard all over my cock. I started pumping faster and faster…then I pulled out and stroked my cock while she urged me on to shoot. I moaned loudly as I shot my ropes all over her pussy and stomach.

Then we had a good laugh about my stomach cramp I got during our whole dirty session, lol

Such a nice way to start the day!! Maybe I’ll start posting about our daily morning romps on here. Is that a good idea?
Glad I'm not the only one who gets cramp during longer sex sessions!

She’s been talking to quite a few guys online lately. She’s also been taking lots of pics and selfies to send to them. It’s so sexy seeing her talk dirty with them and teasing them with pics. We’ve been having sex everyday because it turns us both on sooooo much!!!
View attachment 2307557
Love clothes-play with someone this gorgeous

She’s been talking to quite a few guys online lately. She’s also been taking lots of pics and selfies to send to them. It’s so sexy seeing her talk dirty with them and teasing them with pics. We’ve been having sex everyday because it turns us both on sooooo much!!!
View attachment 2307557
We had a very similar experience It didn’t last but it was sure fun while it lasted

One of the hottest nights of my life was seeing my wife tied to the bed, blindfolded being stripped by another woman then having the woman go down on her. Lots more after that! 2 hours of non-stop orgasms. She never saw the other woman or knows who it was to this day. It was my wife's fantasy and took quite a while to get set up but oh, so well worth it!
Was the other woman a mutual friend of the two of you?

Because we don’t want to be creepy pervs. We have talked to her about going out for drinks one night though
You should have your wife go to the bar alone, and flirt with the bar lady, and hit the sack, just the two. With her comfortable with your wife, then your wife could ask if she minds you tagging along.

View attachment 2307557
Damn it's got to be like shooting fish in a barrell for her, incredible body

I feel very fortunate! We both do actually. We’re very glad we can open up and talk about pretty much anything sexual. It’s been great for our marriage and our sex life.

Btw, This fantasy is not our most kinky….not by a long shot. We have some fantasies that are much much dirtier 😈 They might make some people on here blush
i want to blush then

so fortunate try it with her panties off and she is showing more to him than she want to as she opens her legs

My wife definitely knows how to dress to attract attention when we’re out together. She loves when men approach her and try to hit on her. She always flirts back…especially if they buy her a drink 🥃 View attachment 2298024
Wow thanks for sharing those hot pictures of her! Let her know she is making a lot of men and probably women very horny and masterbating? Thanks for making my day❤️❤️

My wife just saw me playing with myself while looking at your av. She looked at it told me to save it for later and took me shopping. I think the next sesion we have you will be in both our fantasies.
Did she take you shopping for panties?

Back