Married cocksuckers and finding a friend

I started advertising on Craigslist back in 2012 for a cocksucker. I finally had my first meeting while on a business trip in June of 2013.
I ended up just letting him jack me. It took 7 months before I found another real guy wanting to suck. I let him and loved it. Over the next 4 years I got sucked by 11 more guys.
Then job changed and I no longer traveled out of town. It took over a year before I got back to letting guys suck me. I did end up finding a semi regular cock sucker.
I have not reciprocated other than jacking some of the guys off. One day I may suck one but until then I am going to enjoy receiving head when I can get it.

I started advertising on Craigslist back in 2012 for a cocksucker. I finally had my first meeting while on a business trip in June of 2013.
I ended up just letting him jack me. It took 7 months before I found another real guy wanting to suck. I let him and loved it. Over the next 4 years I got sucked by 11 more guys.
Then job changed and I no longer traveled out of town. It took over a year before I got back to letting guys suck me. I did end up finding a semi regular cock sucker.
I have not reciprocated other than jacking some of the guys off. One day I may suck one but until then I am going to enjoy receiving head when I can get it.
Some are born to suck.
Some are born to be sucked.
That's the way the world turns.

In Akron, Ohio there is a ABS with booths. For $18 or so you can arrange a meet and suck with your favorite suck buddy or simply find a cruiser and have at it. Have to be a bit selective and able to make a quick judgement call on whether or not to engage.
Where is the ABS in Akron. I'm in Lexington about an hour from Akron.

I don't think there are large numbers of married guys with a cocksucking fantasy out there. Not in the general population.

I do believe there are a large number of married guys here on Lit and who click on threads like this who have the fantasy and I think that gives a misleading impression about how many guys are out there just waiting for a taste of dick.

IMO it's a very small number, my guess, based on 30 years of actually sucking dicks, is less than 1% of the population in any given place.

So... if you have the cock sucking fetish and you work in a place with less 100 married men working there, then you are likely the only guy there with the fantasy.

But don't give up on it, keep trying, sooner or later you're going to hit gold.
I am a married guy who is always eager to suck cock. I suck dick 2-3 times a week.

I'm a male cocksucker and my primary feeder "passes me around" to his friends whenever I let him know that my wife will be away for any length of time visiting her family. My wife left on Friday and he has already hooked me up with a number of his friends. one might be coming over tonight. I've got my fingers crossed.
You are living the life! I love it when one of my tops refers me to his friends. I get excellent reviews of my cocksucking skills.

As a married cocksucker, I'm wondering about hooking up with other Lit members. Have you tried it? Have you had success?

I've tried it myself, thinking it would be a natural connection, but it hasn't worked out.
How would you meet a person or couple

In a sexless marriage. Need my cock sucked badly and could use a FWB . But don't you ladies and men worry about STD when giving head ?? I was somewhat lucky being in the 70s but still there were a fews things. Now I read it's coming back. Plus I see the Villages in Florida his a high area with STDS. Curious on thoughts.

How would you meet a person or couple
If you're asking how I tried, I used Lit's "Conversations" tab at the top of the screen to reach out to some individuals where I thought the geography would work. I actually got a positive response to a note I sent about a month ago, but I fell ill and had to cancel. My fault, not his.

If you are married and need a married faggot bottom bitch to suck your dick or satisfy you with tight boipussy, let's chat. I'm cock hungry 24/7

So as I’ve noted elsewhere, I’ve been trying to get my cock sucked off by another guy for months now with no luck so far. I know a lot of it is my limited availability.
I'm in the same boat. Add living in a small town where intimacy and privacy would be virtually impossible just makes it worse.

I'm in Hilton New York, a suburb of Rochester New York and I have been looking for years to find a discrete, disease free person who would like to have their cock sucked and if they are so inclined....drill my tight ass. I am married and can't host and this is the usual barrier. I have been practicing for YEARS on cock shaped dildos and want the real thing......... Hell, I would be open to trading oral.

All is well! It wasn’t the man I thought, but I now have a weekly feeder!

Back