Younger Guys Who Like Receiving A Handjob From An Older Guy

I had an encounter in a hotel swimming pool when I was about 26. I was in the showers after a swim late one evening thinking about my gf at the time and a much older bloke came to shower. I tried to hide my erection but he spotted it and, openly, he began to slowly stroke himself, telling me what a gorgeous dick I had. He simply asked "may I??" and extended his hand. I let him... he stroked me, sucked me and fondled my balls expertly and soon I was coming all over his face. He stood up and let me stroke him but he came almost immediately.
The following night (my last before returning home) he came to my.room and, after a couple whiskys, I stripped off and he spent about 30 minutes slowly getting me to orgasm... He did not want me to touch him that night and left after sucking and licking the cum off my belly, dick and balls...
I have to admit... he gave amazing hand jobs!!!

I had an encounter in a hotel swimming pool when I was about 26. I was in the showers after a swim late one evening thinking about my gf at the time and a much older bloke came to shower. I tried to hide my erection but he spotted it and, openly, he began to slowly stroke himself, telling me what a gorgeous dick I had. He simply asked "may I??" and extended his hand. I let him... he stroked me, sucked me and fondled my balls expertly and soon I was coming all over his face. He stood up and let me stroke him but he came almost immediately.
The following night (my last before returning home) he came to my.room and, after a couple whiskys, I stripped off and he spent about 30 minutes slowly getting me to orgasm... He did not want me to touch him that night and left after sucking and licking the cum off my belly, dick and balls...
Very erotic

Yes, in my younger years, I had an older guy, about my father's age who became very sexual with me, but never actually gave me a handjob. What started out as fondling, quickly became a blow job with a "big finish". If he was still alive, he could speak for himself, as long as my cock wasn't in his mouth, but, unfortunately, he died way too young. This went on for a few years until I got married. You can read about it in my absolutely true story here on Lit.
https://www.literotica.com/s/tribute-to-a-cocksucker
Great story, enjoyed it.

That man could have been me! Sadly he wasn’t.

Sorry. How silly of me. I didn’t imply that we’d actually met. I was merely equating myself to the guys you’d encountered in that I’ve been told I give a great handjob and blowjob. On the other hand, I see you live in the UK and so do I (East Anglia). Who knows?

Must admit I'd love to give a younger guy a handjob. I'm 61 and don't cum as hard or voluminously as I used to but would love to see a hard young cock erupting in powerful spurts, maybe onto my panties.
There’s nothing (well, for me at least) like giving a handjob to a younger guy. Watching his face contort with pleasure as I bring him off is such a delight. And, yes - that beautiful eruption covering my hand and going everywhere. Heaven!

There’s nothing (well, for me at least) like giving a handjob to a younger guy. Watching his face contort with pleasure as I bring him off is such a delight. And, yes - that beautiful eruption covering my hand and going everywhere. Heaven!

Geez whenever i see your posts I so wish you lived closer! What a pleasure it would be to have an older gentleman like you around who enjoys giving discreet handjobs to younger straight guys. That is so hard to find smh

Back