How Would You Like Your Handjob?

There's just something about teasing and edging a man... Talking to him while you're stroking him, keeping him on the edge and feeling him twitch in your hand from how badly he needs to cum. I love it!
I would absolutely love having you do this for me...talking sexy to me while stroking me would be soooo excitingly erotic 😍

I like a reach around hand job. Both standing. Girl in back, hard nipples poking into my back, reaching around to stroke my hard lubed cock. Whispering in my ear, Telling me how much she loves cum. When I can’t take anymore, she gets on her knees in front of me. Balls cupped in one hand, stroking with the other, soft lips wrapped around the head as I shoot my hot sperm down her throat. She takes every drop, stands, and kisses me, cum gushing from her mouth to mine.

Being completely naked, on the back porch, with her topless. She is sitting in front of me, jacking me off while telling me our neighbors are watching. I cum on her tits and then lick them clean, knowing we are being watched.
Nice, I must say I have never licked my own cum off any tits:)

Depends on the mood!

So first after getting my hard she lowers herself onto me fully once. Gets off me and edges me, cock pointed at my face, the challenge not to cum too soon but she's slow, firm and rhythmic, and I'm dripping wet from her. Occasionally her thumb rubs around my cock head inevitably i explode all over my own face. She scoops some onto her finger, and fingers herself to orgasm.

Or

Tied to the bed on all fours, from behind a long, intense, wet hand job, edged for an hour or 2. Right as I'm about to cum she ruins my orgasm but i spray anyway a huge thick load.

Just like my wife did this morning.

I had a prostate massager in while I fucked her. We went at it for a long time, edging inside her.

Then she sat on my face.

I made her breakfast.

Then she had me sitting in a chair and masturbate for her while she ate her breakfast and watched. She loves watching me.

By the time she finished her breakfast, it was her turn to handjob me. She sat in front of the chair and masturbated me and edged me several times. Every time I was close, she would back off.

Unfortunately, she went a little too far, and I had a massive ruined orgasm. Ropes and ropes of cum.

We both enjoy long sessions!

Nice, I must say I have never licked my own cum off any tits:)
I had this fantasy before where my ex would masturbate me while her girlfriend watched, then at some point the they swap and the female friend would finish me while the ex watched. The sensation and differences in technique was enough to bring me to an incredible orgasm.

Depends on the mood!

So first after getting my hard she lowers herself onto me fully once. Gets off me and edges me, cock pointed at my face, the challenge not to cum too soon but she's slow, firm and rhythmic, and I'm dripping wet from her. Occasionally her thumb rubs around my cock head inevitably i explode all over my own face. She scoops some onto her finger, and fingers herself to orgasm.

Or

Tied to the bed on all fours, from behind a long, intense, wet hand job, edged for an hour or 2. Right as I'm about to cum she ruins my orgasm but i spray anyway a huge thick load.
Love these

I had this fantasy before where my ex would masturbate me while her girlfriend watched, then at some point the they swap and the female friend would finish me while the ex watched. The sensation and differences in technique was enough to bring me to an incredible orgasm.
Love this! I always wanted my wife to invite a friend or two to watch. I never could talk her into it.

At the moment, I'd like it to be:
Lubed up with plenty of oil.
A firm but not overly tight grip.
A slow but deliberate sliding up and down on my shaft, taking the time to pay extra attention to the now swollen head and tip.
The other well lubed hand should be cupping and fondling my balls, often sliding to my taint, and then to my very sensitive asshole.
The finger should stop and tease and occasionally penetrate my ass, all while the other hand still has a firm grip sliding up and down my shaft.
Not too fast though. I want this to last.

Love this! I always wanted my wife to invite a friend or two to watch. I never could talk her into it.
I've tried getting my wife to invite a friend to watch but she wasn't interested. I've even masturbated next to her while she was on the phone with her girlfriend and asked her to tell her friend what was going on... but no luck there either.

I've tried getting my wife to invite a friend to watch but she wasn't interested. I've even masturbated next to her while she was on the phone with her girlfriend and asked her to tell her friend what was going on... but no luck there either.
Keep trying. I begged my wife for something like this. She was always willing to talk with me about it and even suggested who she would like to invite. She just wasn't willing to go through with it.

In bed with the lights out. Her cradling my head to her breasts with one hand and slowly wanking me off with the other, all the while whispering utter filth into my ear. ( Which is why the lights need to be out, its the only way she can say such things) 😊

Keep trying. I begged my wife for something like this. She was always willing to talk with me about it and even suggested who she would like to invite. She just wasn't willing to go through with it.
If it ever becomes a reality I can guarantee you the friend would help as well:)

In bed with the lights out. Her cradling my head to her breasts with one hand and slowly wanking me off with the other, all the while whispering utter filth into my ear. ( Which is why the lights need to be out, its the only way she can say such things) 😊
Understand..someone may see who was saying those naughty things:)

Back