How Would You Like Your Handjob?

Hands unbuttoning my jeans while I feign sleep.

Pulling my jeans over my hips.

Reaching in and slowly caressing my hard cock.

Pulling my briefs to below my cock and balls and beginning to stroke my excited cock as I breathe heavily, still pretending to sleep.

I pretend to slowly awakeen, but my teaser, pushes me back onto the sofa telling someone else, "I told you he wants this".

A hushed but excited sigh comes from spectators that I didn't realise were there.

I would like my next handjob to be in front of several strangers, willing of course. Broad daylight.

The best time was being stroked slowly by a stranger while making eye contact with and a conversation with other people.

So liberating to be brought to orgasm in front of a group of people, talking to you and commenting as you are clearly approaching orgasm.

Didnt bother me at all hearing a woman say that my penis was kind of small, at six inches I would say its pretty average, but okay there are bigger one.

Another woman put me down as kind of skinny, true I'm not well muscled.

The best was looking into the eyes of a fully clothed woman who was certainly out of my league as I approached orgasm and maintained eye contact with her as I shot my load.

I don't suppose she was as impressed with me as I was with her, at least she didn't turn away mid orgasm, she seemed intrigued at least.

I’ve milked several guys on all fours. One guy used to like to spunk in my hand then lick it up like a hungry cat. Good luck with your hoped-for session. Let me know if it materialises (with all the details!) lol.
This is my favourite position , on a massage table , with a curvy mature woman behind me … hands on , and her friend in front opening her front fastening bra to feed me her swollen nipple as her friends teases the juice from me… featherlight bottom carresses …

Usually i never used lube. But somehow I love a handjob using cum as lube. I had an older guy treat me to one of the best hand jobs ive ever had. He used some regular lube but in the end shot his warm cum on my cock. I ended up cumming a very healthy amount.

Snuck up on by a lady or ladies while I was working on something and could not let go of what I had in my hands and they proceed to get me hard and jack me off

From a woman in crotchless panties and a peekaboo bra telling me how much contempt she has for my sex drive and desire to fuck her.

She has great skills. Lots of attention to the balls. Stops touching the tip when he cums, which is good. At least for me, the tip is too sensitive at the point of ejaculation.

She does that thing of spitting on his cock. Do people find that erotic?
Love the spitting:)

Back