Married cocksuckers and finding a friend

I wouldn’t worry about it, if the meeting was set up for you to get blown without recip then that’s fair to all parties!

I mean, that’s what I’ve been doing, I’ve not been reciprocating at all…

Just in case, by the way, if anyone here is in the Tacoma, WA area and wants to try their mouth out on a cock… let me know!
I'm in Idaho but I visit western Washington once a month or so

Sure.

Perhaps I should check out that Doublelist sometime. I'd like to try it and don't need anything in return. Prefer not to, really. Well, maybe just to see what it's like from a guy.

North Florida

Sure.

Perhaps I should check out that Doublelist sometime. I'd like to try it and don't need anything in return. Prefer not to, really. Well, maybe just to see what it's like from a guy.

North Florida
Hey Mike… two questions… where in the north and just curious… tell me if it’s March 2??? In would be a cowinkedink 🤭

In Akron, Ohio there is a ABS with booths. For $18 or so you can arrange a meet and suck with your favorite suck buddy or simply find a cruiser and have at it. Have to be a bit selective and able to make a quick judgement call on whether or not to engage.

One would think it'd be easy as pie to get one's cock sucked, but such is not the case. Sites like doublelist are overrun with guys looking to give head, but in my experience about 99% of them fake out, flake out, no show, or whatever.

One serious problem is that almost all posters are married/attached and don't have a convenient place. This forces everybody to other locations like parks, parking lots, car head, anywhere outdoors, but there are cameras everywhere now and it's risky. I've sucked some dick in parks, but am so worried about getting busted that I can never get wood myself, nor relax enough to cum.

As mentioned above, the best place is an ABS with gloryholes. Solves the "place" problem, and you can suck and be sucked at your leisure. I personally like adult theaters better but they can be problematic, depending on local law enforcement pressure.
Been on SD for over a month now. Wrote to several guys w no response. Got some requests but they were over a hundred miles away. I’ll keep trying for locals. I guess sooner or later, I’ll get my first cock other than my own.

I'm a male cocksucker and my primary feeder "passes me around" to his friends whenever I let him know that my wife will be away for any length of time visiting her family. My wife left on Friday and he has already hooked me up with a number of his friends. one might be coming over tonight. I've got my fingers crossed.

I too am a cock curious guy who is not interested in men. I've seen some nice cock photo's here, in panties as well. They looked real nice especially since photo did not show complete male and legs/belly were not hairy.
I'm pretty sure given the right opportunity if a nice cock were exposed and I did not look 'him' in the eyes I might give it a try. As long as he didn't talk and only moaned I probably would really enjoy it, but a warning before eruption would be nice. Have yet to decide how I would let her/him cum. Really would like to see if my gag reflex training has paid off,

Back