Married cocksuckers and finding a friend

So as I’ve noted elsewhere, I’ve been trying to get my cock sucked off by another guy for months now with no luck so far. I know a lot of it is my limited availability.
You need to find a park or website where other like-minded guys visit. Linger. Read a book. Take a slow walk. Some days are slow; some days there are more than one hookup possible. Go slowly. Be cautious.

I’m straight but bi curious. I think a Trans would be fun, or sucking a guy’s cock after he fucks my wife would be pretty erotic. Anyone else or any stories to share?
I haven’t directly sucked a cock but have eaten my wife (then girlfriend) the next day and it turns me on to think that there may be a bit of another guy’s load that I ate.
My wife also loves when I come in her pussy first, then eat her.
I’ve also had the fantasy of sucking a beautiful trans cock.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I would be cool with receiving a blow job from another guy. I have had a few opportunities offered but I have hesitated to go ahead with it because I feel bad that I am not there yet on reciprocating. I just don't think I could give just any guy a blow job. I would feel like an ass to have some guy blow me and then not do the same for him.
You're in luck. There's a lot of guys who actually wouldn't even want reciprocation, believe it or not! I'm not quite in that camp, myself, but I recognize that once a guy gets his rocks off, he quickly goes into 'MRP' and literally couldn't even bring himself to try. A switch seems to get flipped in the brain. And that's okay. Try again another day. ;):LOL:

One would think it'd be easy as pie to get one's cock sucked, but such is not the case. Sites like doublelist are overrun with guys looking to give head, but in my experience about 99% of them fake out, flake out, no show, or whatever.

One serious problem is that almost all posters are married/attached and don't have a convenient place. This forces everybody to other locations like parks, parking lots, car head, anywhere outdoors, but there are cameras everywhere now and it's risky. I've sucked some dick in parks, but am so worried about getting busted that I can never get wood myself, nor relax enough to cum.

As mentioned above, the best place is an ABS with gloryholes. Solves the "place" problem, and you can suck and be sucked at your leisure. I personally like adult theaters better but they can be problematic, depending on local law enforcement pressure.
Hi there...I'm the 1%. I would never sleep with a married woman, but I will absolutely suck a married guy's cock, why? Because women...do not appreciate cock. Or men! So it's...purely altruistic. It's....really the Lord's work...

Great conversation...for me it has to start with trust and respect, then attraction. It is scarry to put yourself out there, especially as a married male. I enjoy Lit people because we have this similar interest. Would love to fund someone close for conversation.

Beautiful country…would love to c it! Love Florida winters, cool and beautiful… flurries of 6 feet… great to ski…not to live! Spent time in Wisconsin, love the people and GO PACK! But, them crazy cheese heads lotthe sub zero temps… okkkkk

Back