Married cocksuckers and finding a friend

I know hanging out here that there is a large majority of married guys that want to suck cock or find a fwb.

If you look at doublelist or other outlets there’s a long list of guys that are married that want their cock sucked or mutual satisfaction.

Here’s my question: As a married guy that has a kink for big cocks and sucking them, are there a lot more married guys that would consider a guy blowing them under the right circumstances if they knew it would remain on the DL? On a forum like this there’s a concentration of individuals that enjoy things like this, so its not really a true barometer of guys that like getting sucked by other guys.

I’m firmly a member of the guys that are only attracted to cock and not other guys club, and have wondered several times in a situation where a party is winding down or any other situation you can imagine, if other guys wonder if you’ll suck their cock or if they can suck you.

Just coming right out and asking it might make it awkward, but if the conversation turned to oral and I mentioned I enjoy giving it, does that place the seed in the other straight guys head that he could get a blowjob any time he wanted?
Yes, I would say so, I’m sure there’s a lot of guys out there that just love having their dick sucked.

As a married cocksucker, I'm wondering about hooking up with other Lit members. Have you tried it? Have you had success?

I've tried it myself, thinking it would be a natural connection, but it hasn't worked out.
When I joined in November 2023, I had hopes. I realize that this is probably not the place to hook up. I’m not married & not yet a cocksucker.

As a married cocksucker, I'm wondering about hooking up with other Lit members. Have you tried it? Have you had success?

I've tried it myself, thinking it would be a natural connection, but it hasn't worked out.
Hasn’t worked out for me, either, and I’ve been trying to find a cocksucker! I’d actually like to find someone from Lit, because I’ve not been too successful with who I’ve been with so far!

I don't think there are large numbers of married guys with a cocksucking fantasy out there. Not in the general population.

I do believe there are a large number of married guys here on Lit and who click on threads like this who have the fantasy and I think that gives a misleading impression about how many guys are out there just waiting for a taste of dick.

IMO it's a very small number, my guess, based on 30 years of actually sucking dicks, is less than 1% of the population in any given place.

So... if you have the cock sucking fetish and you work in a place with less 100 married men working there, then you are likely the only guy there with the fantasy.

But don't give up on it, keep trying, sooner or later you're going to hit gold.

I know hanging out here that there is a large majority of married guys that want to suck cock or find a fwb.

If you look at doublelist or other outlets there’s a long list of guys that are married that want their cock sucked or mutual satisfaction.

Here’s my question: As a married guy that has a kink for big cocks and sucking them, are there a lot more married guys that would consider a guy blowing them under the right circumstances if they knew it would remain on the DL? On a forum like this there’s a concentration of individuals that enjoy things like this, so its not really a true barometer of guys that like getting sucked by other guys.

I’m firmly a member of the guys that are only attracted to cock and not other guys club, and have wondered several times in a situation where a party is winding down or any other situation you can imagine, if other guys wonder if you’ll suck their cock or if they can suck you.

Just coming right out and asking it might make it awkward, but if the conversation turned to oral and I mentioned I enjoy giving it, does that place the seed in the other straight guys head that he could get a blowjob any time he wanted?
I’m straight but bi curious. I think a Trans would be fun, or sucking a guy’s cock after he fucks my wife would be pretty erotic. Anyone else or any stories to share?

Have always considered myself to be straight. Love a hot, wet, creamy, pussy, way to much to be gay! LOL! But must admit. Very curious about playing with another mans cock. It would be nice to find a MWM, a special friend. Someone understanding with the same interests and desires as yourself!

I met a guy from here just by making a comment in a thread concerning bi men and their zip codes. He was a fairly recent widower and wanted to try sex with a man again. He had experienced it as a younger man and again his curiosity was stirring. we met and I brought him yo a wonderful orgasm orally. But sadly he hasn't contacted me for more excitement. I was glad to help him out

I haven’t had my cock sucked by another guy nor have, but I’m interested in pursuing it. The key for me is being able to keep it on the DL without my wife finding out.

I haven’t had my cock sucked by another guy nor have, but I’m interested in pursuing it. The key for me is being able to keep it on the DL without my wife finding out.
Not just keeping it on the DL, but avoiding diseases and psychos as well. Discretion, trust, and mutual respect. Hard to find respect when there's a culture of disrespect and domination for the suck-er.
Not only do we seem so widely spread apart, but at least in some parts of the US, there just isn't the sexual open-mindedness that allows for freer and easier pursuit of this kind of harmless fun.

I’m an older MWM who loves sucking cock without any mutual play or reciprocation. Over the past many years I’ve met a lot of usually married or otherwise “straight” men who only want a blow job. Almost all these men found me on Craigslist originally and, more recently, Doublelist. Many men can’t host and a car is where I meet them. Some host at their home, hotel or—occasionally—an empty office on a weekend.

I'm pretty sure I would be cool with receiving a blow job from another guy. I have had a few opportunities offered but I have hesitated to go ahead with it because I feel bad that I am not there yet on reciprocating. I just don't think I could give just any guy a blow job. I would feel like an ass to have some guy blow me and then not do the same for him.

I'm pretty sure I would be cool with receiving a blow job from another guy. I have had a few opportunities offered but I have hesitated to go ahead with it because I feel bad that I am not there yet on reciprocating. I just don't think I could give just any guy a blow job. I would feel like an ass to have some guy blow me and then not do the same for him.
I wouldn’t worry about it, if the meeting was set up for you to get blown without recip then that’s fair to all parties!

I mean, that’s what I’ve been doing, I’ve not been reciprocating at all…

Just in case, by the way, if anyone here is in the Tacoma, WA area and wants to try their mouth out on a cock… let me know!

I don't think there are large numbers of married guys with a cocksucking fantasy out there. Not in the general population.

I do believe there are a large number of married guys here on Lit and who click on threads like this who have the fantasy and I think that gives a misleading impression about how many guys are out there just waiting for a taste of dick.

IMO it's a very small number, my guess, based on 30 years of actually sucking dicks, is less than 1% of the population in any given place.

So... if you have the cock sucking fetish and you work in a place with less 100 married men working there, then you are likely the only guy there with the fantasy.

But don't give up on it, keep trying, sooner or later you're going to hit gold.
I’m a married guy and I love sucking dick. And I have met a lot of guys on various sites who like sucking dick too. I was Surprised to find out that there were so many guys like myself. Married but loving to suck dick.

I love married guys especially those she dont suck cock full of cum i love cum in both holes ok.Gadsden,Alabama Area Ok.

So I’m kneeling before a neighbor tomorrow morning whom I spotted on doublelist. I think I know him… we‘ll see? Pretty excited to have a regular feeder.

Back