Straight Men Who Like Cock

Hey, what does it say about me? I am the one who is actually getting fucked and sucking her. I used to worry about it but as my girlfriend says, it's just how we have sex. I must admit that in bed it's difficult not to feel like she is the man and I am the woman. Which would be ridiculous if you saw us together - you would be positive that I was the one pounding her ass.
Does that ever happen though, do you sometimes get to pound her?

Does that ever happen though, do you sometimes get to pound her?
No, never. She doesn't suck either.

Before we met, she said if I was horny to fuck, she would find me a woman to fuck. Afterwards when we were together, she realized she didn't want to share me with anyone, so that was the end of that.

One time when she was dating, she and her date got their signals mixed up. When they got to his hotel room, both of them insisted on being the one who would top. When they couldn't agree, she just left and went home.

That's one thing about her. She fucks and she gets sucked and her partner better be satisfied with servicing her beautiful cock. Which I am.

That’s cool. But I guess sometimes you just have to jerk off to relieve yourself. She won’t let you have a girl, but could you have a guy?

That’s cool. But I guess sometimes you just have to jerk off to relieve yourself. She won’t let you have a girl, but could you have a guy?
It's a strange thing that when I am with her, I will usually jerk off once a week but no more. I would have thought that being with her and sucking and fucking every day, I would need more but apparently being used as her cum dumpster is enough of a release for me.

I doubt that she would let me have a guy but I have absolutely zero interest in men. I would rather go without than get a sexual release with a man.

Being a cum dumpster for a girl that is that beautiful sounds like it could be pretty erotic in itself. Gets me excited just thinking about it, sounds great!

Being a cum dumpster for a girl that is that beautiful sounds like it could be pretty erotic in itself. Gets me excited just thinking about it, sounds great!
Even when I read that last paragraph in my response above, I wonder how it is that I am content to be a sexual slave to my girlfriend's big cock yet disdain the idea of being with a man sexually.

In many ways my girlfriend is a
man sexually but she has that pretty face and completely feminine personality that I adore. She really does it for me.

There was one time a couple of months ago when she fucked my ass and she had her orgasm pretty quickly. After she pulled her cock out of my hole, I looked to see that she still had a raging boner. I immediately went down on her and started sucking her cock like a starving puppy. It didn't take long before she had another orgasm.

So there in the space of ten or fifteen minutes she put two loads of cum in me, one up my ass and one down my throat. I really felt marked like I belonged to her having so much of her seed inside me. Not unlike the way a woman is possessed by a man.

Last edited:
There was a story in 'The Onion' satirical newspaper like this. It went something like...

Man says, "All of these men that I'm having anal and oral sex with will be shocked to learn I'm totally straight!"
That made me laugh out loud. Very amusing!

incredible that she had 2 loads that fast. She must be really turned on by you.

I feel the same way about men, they really don’t turn me on sexually. But a trans girl is in a different category. From the waist up they’re literally indistinguishable from a woman.But they have a cock, and there’s something sexy about a cock. It doesn’t seem taboo to have a woman with a cock, if that makes any sense. It just seems sexy as hell.

incredible that she had 2 loads that fast. She must be really turned on by you.

I feel the same way about men, they really don’t turn me on sexually. But a trans girl is in a different category. From the waist up they’re literally indistinguishable from a woman.But they have a cock, and there’s something sexy about a cock. It doesn’t seem taboo to have a woman with a cock, if that makes any sense. It just seems sexy as hell.
True. When I see her with that cock hanging down it's an immediate turn on.

Anyone who has ever met her always says she is very sexy. Even women say that about her.

IMG_6405.jpeg

True. When I see her with that cock hanging down it's an immediate turn on.

Anyone who has ever met her always says she is very sexy. Even women say that about her.

View attachment 2309236
By whatever way you view her, she’s got a raw sensuality that would appeal to men and women. A quality many women strive for and few attain. Just a very sexy woman. And it’s even more sexy to know that she has a big cock. You’re a lucky guy. And we’re all lucky that you share her pictures.

Amazing cock and amazingly beautiful woman.

Ok, here’s my fantasy of a threesome. By the way, I’m 6’1”, 180 pounds, in good shape with a 6 inch cock that’s fairly thick. Also a heavy cummer.

We are all standing naked in the bedroom, you and her deeply kissing. I come up behind her with my hard cock pressed against her ass cheeks, not penetrating, but rubbing against her ass. I reach around to her cock and feel it swelling in my hand as I stroke it for a while.

I get down on my knees in front of both of you and see 2 very big, very hard cocks. I gently cup both of your sets of balls in my hands, while I slowly swirl my tongue around the head of your cocks. First one, then the other. As you both get more aroused I start sucking her cock a little more because I know that her big cock will need extra lubrication to fit in your tight ass.

She’s ready to fuck you so I lay down under you in a 69 position while you get on all fours and she’s behind you slowly pushing her cock into your ass. Your hard cock is directly above my face, I lean up and take it in my mouth while you’re getting pounded. You can stroke or suck my cock if you want to, up to you, I know I’ll be shooting ropes of cum during this session. She has a huge orgasm in your ass, some of the cum leaking down your leg, and I lick it off. Then it’s back to your hard cock, which I suck furiously until you shoot a huge hot load down my throat. She pulls out of your ass and a load of her cum falls on my face, which I lick off.

Anyway, that’s a fantasy I had after seeing the photos of your beautiful girlfriend, I hope I respected your boundaries. Sorry but she’s so hot it invites a fantasy.
Perfect !! Would love that !!!

By whatever way you view her, she’s got a raw sensuality that would appeal to men and women. A quality many women strive for and few attain. Just a very sexy woman. And it’s even more sexy to know that she has a big cock. You’re a lucky guy. And we’re all lucky that you share her pictures.
I want her big cock ¡!

Thank you! I am lucky to have her but then she says that she's lucky to have me, so there you have it.

I just finished giving my girlfriend a show on cam while she jerked off. I lay on the bed toying my ass with a dildo while she watched. It didn't take her very long before she came all over her tummy. It makes me so happy seeing her hard cock and all that lovely cum knowing that I have satisfied her once more. Then she dropped off to sleep.

I know the title of this thread is probably confusing, sorry.
Would like to know if any other guys feel the same way that I do.
I’m straight, married for 25+ years, and have zero attraction to men, none, I’m not gay. However, I do like seeing cocks and imagining what I might do with them.
I would like to suck a cock or cocks and would enjoy getting fucked by a cock or multiple cocks even, but have no desire to see another guys face or have a conversation with the guy.
I also don’t have a desire to have a guy suck my cock or fuck another guy. I’d be happy being someone’s FWB no kissing, no dating, no relationship etc.
Your location

I know the title of this thread is probably confusing, sorry.
Would like to know if any other guys feel the same way that I do.
I’m straight, married for 25+ years, and have zero attraction to men, none, I’m not gay. However, I do like seeing cocks and imagining what I might do with them.
I would like to suck a cock or cocks and would enjoy getting fucked by a cock or multiple cocks even, but have no desire to see another guys face or have a conversation with the guy.
I also don’t have a desire to have a guy suck my cock or fuck another guy. I’d be happy being someone’s FWB no kissing, no dating, no relationship etc.
Im the same. No desire to kiss / cuddle . Just sex.

Back